Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic (17786 Views)

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Mysterious Disease In Delta Kills 15 Youths, As Fear Grips Delta Communities / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Abeyjide: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Adulterated kero
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Primusinterpares(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
4 this time dere still dey use kerolamp? rechargeables are cheaper, cleaner,durable,environmental friendly and better..

sorry abt the accident
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
If There Was Light would She Be Puttin On Lantern?
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by ashjay001(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
charliboy654:
Where are those people saying govt should legalize illegal refinery?

Unfortunately, its not illegal refinery. Just greedy entrepreneurs! Petrol is now cheaper than kerosene, so d buy petrol to mix d kerosene n make more profit

Civil defence or police should get up to speed! Trace d supplier n deal with appropriately!
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:
Imagine the kind of Oxygen we are using in our Hospitals,Nigeria is not A Country

What's your tribe? If you are an Afonja, I'll insult you and may the dead from these incident be on your heads. If IPOB, I'll leave you. You Afonjas are cause of all these. IPOB are fighting to end this evil country for all these to stop, but you wicked things say no, but come up here to whine. Are you surprised of that oxygen tank? You think Nigeria will ever change? Useless things, suffering everybody in this country, inflicting deaths and sorrow on rest of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by WINDSOW(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
MY heart felt condolence to her.

My heart is sooooo heavy!
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by joenor(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
This is really serious. So sorry for the lost of her child.
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by DONFASZY(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Dats nt kerosene
It's mix
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by hipsyleema(f): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Aye o pe meji. Olorun gba mi...
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Jumai2(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=emaxjey post=62631557]Jesus.. ordinary kerosene ..may be the keg she bought the kerosene with is for petrol ..may be ..coz Kerosene is no this explosive ..may God protect every body reading this ..BTW op plx put graphics abeg

Please read the heading very well.
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Oxster(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

What's your tribe? If you are an Afonja, I'll insult you and may the dead from these incident be on your heads. If IPOB, I'll leave you. You Afonjas are cause of all these. IPOB are fighting to end this evil country for all these to stop, but you wicked things say no, but come up here to whine. Are you surprised of that oxygen tank? You think Nigeria will ever change? Useless things, suffering everybody in this country, inflicting deaths and sorrow on rest of us.

Doesn't matter,,buh serious,.This Country is a mess
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
I was thinking my area is a village ooo so kerosene Lantern still dy ooo boi I dy feel like lekki boy now
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Jacyluv(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
May God show them mercy
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by ay2012c(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
sad embarassedwow
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
what is this shocked
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by juman(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Kerosene explosion is back.

This country make me fear. Anybody can die anytime from totally illogical accident.

I wonder what the useless government doing about it.
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by chubysoft1(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
If it were the kerosene that caused the explosion why is this the only incident that happened? Where are others who bought the same kerosene? I don't believe everything on the media. My opinion: something else must have triggered the explosion. Police do your work!
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Negligence and impatience

Why didn't she put off the lantern before refilling it
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by aspirebig: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Please the authorities should vet the kerosene sold in all Alfee Bekeez filling stations..It looks very dark and adulterated .

It is filling stations that are selling all this dangerous liquid to the public.

Please share this .
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:

Is that all you can say?
This woman has lost her child, and she is battling with death. And all you can say is negligence and impatience. I wonder if some of you even have human feelings. I was expecting a cold and well wishing thread. And all I see is negligence, Afonja, lekki big boy.
At least we should first wish her quick recovery and pray God to give her the fortitude to bear the lost of her child. In the first place, don't we have agencies that controls the sale and, distribution of petroleum products in this country?

As a matter of fact are kerosene lamps still used in saner climes in this 21st century? NIGERIA!! a country where the leaders and those being led all have hearts of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by melaninbae: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
emaxjey:
Jesus.. ordinary kerosene ..may be the keg she bought the kerosene with is for petrol ..may be ..coz Kerosene is no this explosive ..may God protect every body reading this ..BTW op plx put graphics abeg

I believe the lantern was on while she was pouring the kerosene....... Damn cry
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
With Lonitor flashlights and rechargeable torches everywhere, who still uses Kerosene Lanterns?

They brought it on themselves.
there is nothing wrong with kerosine lantern people even still use it in abroad and used 3 years ago... the explosion was due to carelessness maybe they have a keg filled up with petrol and it ignited or palm oil around the room or maybe gas...even if u pour petrol inside lantern it cannot never explode to that level...
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
melaninbae:

I believe the lantern was on while she was pouring the kerosene....... Damn cry

it can never explode to that level lailai I pour kerosene inside lantern while using it even stove while using it don't try the one of stove at home its only professionals that does that with stove its very dangerous but I do it a lot becos I know how its done
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sapeleboy911:

Is that all you can say?
This woman has lost her child, and she is battling with death. And all you can say is negligence and impatience. I wonder if some of you even have human feelings. I was expecting a cold and well wishing thread. And all I see is negligence, Afonja, lekki big boy.
At least we should first wish her quick recovery and pray God to give her the fortitude to bear the lost of her child. In the first place, don't we have agencies that controls the sale and, distribution of petroleum products in this country?

As a matter of fact are kerosene lamps still used in saner climes in this 21st century? NIGERIA!! a country where the leaders and those being led all have hearts of wickedness.
bros na carelessness...talking from experience na God saved me that night I for don burn
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by sprinter101(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oxster:
Imagine the kind of Oxygen we are using in our Hospitals,Nigeria is not A Country
na now you know say Nigeria no be country ?
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by NellyOG(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
now somewhere there village people are singing soft work:-/.....there fada laps:-D
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Teeneyo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:

thank u.....they ar all blaming d govt.... Why didnt she put off d lamp....

1 Like

Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Bism(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
They say Buhari is our problem but it is we Nigerians that are the major problem. Since this year I have noticed that the smoke of used kerosene in stove smell very bad due to mixture with another product to increase gain. Quote me any day, the number of Nigeria calming holier than thy will be many in hell because of greed and love for money.
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by smileing: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
chubysoft1:
If it were the kerosene that caused the explosion why is this the only incident that happened? Where are others who bought the same kerosene? I don't believe everything on the media. My opinion: something else must have triggered the explosion. Police do your work!

Its TRUE. I was a victim of this.kerosene should be treated with utmost carefullness
When I see stories like this, I can't help but thank God for saving me
No scars nor traces of burn on me
Re: Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic by Oxster(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
sprinter101:

na now you know say Nigeria no be country ?

Na now oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. / Which Toothpaste Is The Best / Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.