Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? (17815 Views)

World Dirtiest Man, Amou Haji Has Died In Iran At Age 94 (pictures) / Shocking!! See The Dirtiest Part Of The Human Body You Don't Expect / Which Tribe/ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by AutoJoshNG: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ojuelegba is is one of the busiest places in Lagos. It is located in Surulere local government area of Lagos State.

That location has always been notorious for its crowded setting. This disorganized setup was depicted in Fela’s 1975 Confusion album,

Ojuelegba is one of the key transport nodes of Lagos state. It interconnects the city’s mainlands with Lagos Island and Victoria Island. It also serves as a connecting point for people who commute the three surrounding districts of Yaba, Mushin and Surulere.

In the 80s and 90s, Ojuelebga was known for its boisterous night life, connecting revelers to Fela Kuti’s Moshalashi Shrine on Agege Motor Road and to the redlight district starting in Ayilara street through to parts of Clegg Street

Sadly, today, Ojuelegba has become such an eyesore – a place of filth.

https://autojosh.com/is-ojuelegba-the-dirtiest-part-of-lagos/

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by AutoJoshNG: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by AutoJoshNG: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by inoki247: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Makoko number 1.. under bridge Adekunle side check dere u c d differences... if u go to Makoko u c d clearer pictures...

4 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by qualityovenbake(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

2 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by psychologist(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
And what will you say to ayobo, AJ city

6 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by selfmade22: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by maxtop(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
OP should plz go to Ijora badia, am sure your life will never remain the same again

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by FluidQueen(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Doubt it.
Come down to Idi-araba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by zombieHUNTER: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
It's not the dirtiest but it's up there among the rest...

Many Lagos cities are damn too dirty

6 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by angelo5uk(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
You
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Emekus92(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lagos is just too dirty

6 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Constie(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by BIXYBABE: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nu ojuelegba oooooo, my people they der
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by pol23: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
This Auto Josh..
How does He make FP almost everyday...
I dey smell corruption...I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Cowbuhari: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin

identifying which part of lagos is the most dirtiest is just like identifying the more chronic liar between garba shehu and liar muhammed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by KingKingKing: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
The whole of Apapa except GRA should be the dirtiest in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
The entire Lagos mainland is very dirty. Any city that has no waste collection and disposal system will suffer this.
So yes, Ojuelegba is dirty, Igando area is also very dirty, and even Iyan Oba area is super dirty also.

13 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
THE HIGHLY POPULATED PARTS OF LAGOS IS VERY DIRTY!

Lagos rank among the dirtiest cities in Nigeria especially the over crowded GHETTOs like Ajegunle, Ojuelegba, etc
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by ceejay80s(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018

ITS MUSHIN AND NOT OJUELEGBA

1 Like

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by phreakabitoo: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Megacity!

1 Like

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Try visit Gwarimpa in lagos and u will know what dirty is. I won't even mention Kubwa or Kwali. Lagos na dirty place
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
I think in terms of cleanliness Ambode has failed woefully.

Streets are now littered with bags of wastes.

Why is it so difficult to get waste management and disposal right in Nigeria?
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by KingKingKing: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice job Autojosh, i tnink you should diversify your reportage to other places in Nigeria....

Our Governors need to up their sanitation game..

Even been to Aba? jeez that should be the dirtiest place in Africa!

5 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lagos is generally very dirty.

i wouldn't blame the government squarely. i blame the citizens that throw plastic bottles and nylon in drainage.
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by MrBigiman: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Where is Mushin, Oshodi, Ifako Ijaye, or u just want to downgrade Ojuelegba for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by KingKingKing: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Try visit Gwarimpa in lagos and u will know what dirty is. I won't even mention Kubwa or Kwali. Lagos na dirty place

You well so.. these places mentioned are in Abuja and not Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by tolexy007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
go to bariga, trust me u will change ur mind
Re: Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? by Just2endowed2(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ioannes:
I think in terms of cleanliness Ambode has failed woefully.

Streets are now littered with bags of wastes.

Why is it so difficult to get waste management and disposal right in Nigeria?

cleaning the state start with effort of everyone. we should stop dropping waste on the ground or throwing plastic waste from our car window.

Government need to set framework for plastic waste and nylon. we can go back to paperbag which is more perishable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Toothpaste Is The Best / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.