Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) (30227 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Macgreat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Chydo63(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
From her actions y'all can tell she gave the man hell while they were married. Most women these days want to be independent, rude, disrespectful, free to bleep other men and still bear Mrs. I swear most of them today are olosho masquerading as wife. You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
I hope she came with loaded Berretta ....
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
IT'S FOR BETTER FOR WORSE BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT BIBLE MEAN THAT HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED. sad
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by banio: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
madridguy:
Na their way, always claiming victim after abandoned their marital role. The man should not look Uche face.

True talk. Most women don't know what is marriage until they are kicked out. They expect the man to provide the money, cook, wash plates and beg for sex.
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Bonab: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
In that case the church should have resolved the issue before going on with the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by Mmmy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Woooooow, it's interesting how everyone has already blamed the woman for being at fault when we were told absolutely nothing about their marriage. Tells a lot about the individuals commenting.
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
elsse:
angry
20 policemen....even armed robbers don't encounter that much policemen during a shootout

Our greatest robber Anini didn't face that much policemen

ALL IN ALL,IT JUST SHOWS WOMEN ARE TERROR
after God.... fear Women!!!!....

The new wife sef might just be worst
Of course yes.
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
The man no try at all.
Re: Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) by elsse(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
CioAngels:
Of course yes.
Then I say no more....my claims are correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Twitter Users Claim Ownership Of A Graveside Photo / Lovely Pictures From My Younger Brother's Wedding / Nupe Man Marries Igbo Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.