Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) (19497 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Super Eagles Player, Odion Ighalo has announced that he'll be launching an orphanage home come December 16, 2017.

The Changchun Yatai forward broke news on social media where he shared pictures of the completed building for the orphanage home.

The orphanage, called the Ighalo Orphanage Home, is located at Ijegun, Ikotun, Lagos.

Ex-Super Eagles stars, Austin Eguavon, Peter Rufai and Samson Siasia were present at the press conference.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/super-eagles-odion-ighalo-launch-ighalo-orphanage-home.html

11 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by WotzupNG: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
I watched his interview on Channels t.v last night. He's trying. May God crown his efforts with success #givingback

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by WotzupNG: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
WotzupNG:
more

That's great
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Will build my soon for afojas and ipod
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by feezy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Beta pikin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow this is so lovely!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by frankoben(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
u get mouth boss....... nice one

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nixe
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by aspirebig: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omo dodo mayana don dey old

Still remember his days playing in Spain in deportivo lacrona....

Nice one Ighalo.....
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
God, help me too.

I want to do more than these for windows, orphans too. They're the ones who pray for you and God answers their prayers sharply.

7 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
I hope they'll not Oprah Winfrey School your Orphanage...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
if not becos of adam and eve
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Waste of money .
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Sanchase: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by kay29000(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
I love this. It's always good to do good. It's always good to give back. Nice seeing Peter Rufai.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by simols(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
God bless you
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
kennosklint:

Build one for your family and remove them from under the bridge first.

8 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by dukie25: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
How about setting it up in your own state? What a foooooool
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Watin happen to Irrua way u 4 come
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
nice move from Jude
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by dukie25: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
Watin happen to Irrua way u 4 come

Or Ekpoma, Uromi Ubiaja etc

What a foooool
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
dukie25:

Or Ekpoma, Uromi Ubiaja etc
What a foooool
him matter tire me oh.
but he still try sha, but home is home
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Build one for your family and remove them from under the bridge first.
e pain you tongue...
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017

nice gesture!
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Afonjas need it
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by rasazee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
dukie25:
How about setting it up in your own state? What a foooooool
why is ur foolishness so fuuuuuuul? Whether it was set up in his home town or somewhere else doesn't matter. What matter most is the purpose & vision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by JoNach: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
See my Cerezo!!! Standing 2 , good work odion, gr8 developer !! they will soon cum come for land use charge and onile fee, that's all what they know ow to do.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
This Guy Has Began A Charity Farm Project; The Cultivation,growth And Development Of Un-noticed Gifts,talents And Destinies.
What A Heart! What A Gift He Is!
I Bet You,his God Fearing. We Have Them All Over Naija,but The Animals Always Top-up.
If He Had More,he Would Do More.
I Have Same Vision, I want To Be A Gift To Human-Kind,my Continent And The World. Dont Need Anyones Support,just God. And Am On It.
Re: Odion Ighalo Launches His Orphanage Home In December (Photos) by Kufie(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
kennosklint:

Build your written English first angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) / Basketball Winning Kings. / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.