Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor (26967 Views)

Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine / Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
okay
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by marooh: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gangan angry
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by castrol180(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Hunry: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
This regina na 2face oh. brown & yellow
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Awoo88: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
this chisom is a big idiot. So true caller is your means of verification!!! make better sense fall on you. I can get a new sim today. associate it with an e-mail and register it on true caller with chisom. If I were in that young girl's shoe, while the police pressure is no one front, the street will be looking for you. if found, you understand while Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by JamesReacher(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
madgoat:
But this Regina Daniels is not even fine at all.
that cheeks na die, lightskin advantage
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
kenonze:
grin
Kolon Vs Arsenal.

This Europa league is ours.
We gonna play UEFA super cup with PSG next yr

grin grin Stop patronizing Musa and his Cheap weed
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by vickylincon(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
kenonze:
grin
Kolon Vs Arsenal.

wake up sis, it's day break
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Rubbiish(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
MaryBenn:
Rubbish grin
Any problem? undecided
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by mployer(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
That Amanda chisom is just seeking cheap attention.
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by afroxyz: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
kenonze:
grin
Kolon Vs Arsenal.

You must be dreaming. The two of you would never make it past the semis
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
ivolt:
Amanda isn't smart

Amanda is quite smar8a really and Regina now has a case to answer on how private msgs to her verified acc got into the hands of the blackmailers.

Also Regina's story of how a victim came to her on location and lead them to the blackmailers looks to easy /good to be true. Let's face the fact how the a random victim know where to met her on location and also why did the victim bother to do all dat rite now wen the heat is on Regina to prove her innocence.
Awoo88

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by rosalieene(f): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
I just dislike this Amanda Chisom
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by ivolt: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
jaxxy:

Amanda is quite smar8a really and Regina now has a case to answer on how private msgs to her verified acc got into the hands of the blackmailers.
This is all speculation, there is no evidence to back it up.
If you are familiar, the accuser will have to prove that she she
once chatted with the real Regina Daniels, not some facebook account
which will require verifying from the service provider that the number
belonged to her name, picture and fingerprint.

Chisom may keep ranting online but I won't take her serious until she
presents her "watertight" evidence to the police.

Also Regina's story of how a victim came to her on location and lead them to the blackmailers looks to easy /good to be true. Let's face the fact how the a random victim know where to met her on location and also why did the victim bother to do all dat rite now wen the heat is on Regina to prove her innocence.
Awoo88
Since the fraudster is local and has many victims, there is nothing phony about a
particular victim meeting up with Regina. I

Who is the producer? A poverty-stricken guy who has no single known movie
to his name.

Even if Regina were to be pimping would it be to that particular guy?
And will she really get her "producer" patron arrested knowing she is
in on the game?

Unless another ghost "producer" exists and in which case chisom will prove
his existence and also show that the "producer" and Regina planned
to blackmail the victim.

The careless act of some people throwing up random accusations must be
curbed.
It is the same stupid thing Caroline did to Davido when her gigolo drank himself
to death.

If I were Regina, I will be suing that alarmist for all she is worth.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by soliddust2020: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amanda chisom is just too arrogant and full of herself. That girl will get herself into big trouble like aunty kemi very soon, d fame and trend she seeks will ruin her soon. She is not professional at all, from so many controversies around i believe she can do anything for fame.
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Yeligray(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abdulazeez99:
See how Nairalanders will start calling those numbers up there
d be like, see regina daniels number
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by cmecproblem(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
But truly regina should be thanking the blogger... the fact that she is being aggressive towards the blogger raises eyebrows. In the end a runs and pimping ring abi cartel has been exposed.
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Yeligray(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Souljeezy:
Pls who is regina daniels? Which film she don act? cos i neva see her b4...
Her stories for NL don too much
you mean to say that u don't knw her.. She is Nigerias spiderman
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
ivolt:

This is all speculation, there is no evidence to back it up.
If you are familiar, the accuser will have to prove that she she
once chatted with the real Regina Daniels, not some facebook account
which will require verifying from the service provider that the number
belonged to her name, picture and fingerprint.

Chisom may keep ranting online but I won't take her serious until she
presents her "watertight" evidence to the police.

Since the fraudster is local and has many victims, there is nothing phony about a
particular victim meeting up with Regina. I

Who is the producer? A poverty-stricken guy who has no single known movie
to his name.

Even if Regina were to be pimping would it be to that particular guy?
And will she really get her "producer" patron arrested knowing she is
in on the game?

Unless another ghost "producer" exists and in which case chisom will prove
his existence and also show that the "producer" and Regina planned
to blackmail the victim.

The careless act of some people throwing up random accusations must be
curbed.
It is the same stupid thing Caroline did to Davido when her gigolo drank himself
to death.

If I were Regina, I will be suing that alarmist for all she is worth.

Lets not get sentimental, this is plain logic and the evidence are there, 1. The chats on the verified acc will be on amanda chats even if regina deletes them. 2. The whatsapp msgs from the blackmailers showing chats only sent to regina are there and verifiable. Pls note the reponse came after the victim fought back via private chats to regina on her ig(also verifiable).... When regina explains that she can go ahead and sue.

Now im not saying regina is the culprit bt she also has a broda who had fb chats with the victim and he conversations both on chats and audio are all there. I can't say the exact connection yet bt regina definitely knows more than shes letting on.

Also the suprise victim that pops out of nowhere to save the day by leading them to the blackmailer is also questionable if u ask me bt even if its true how do we explain regina verified acc issue and her broda's role in all this.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by efavour: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
ivolt:
Amanda isn't smart, anyone can save a Number as Regina Danies.
Did you hear she sent a private message to her verified Instagram account and the same number screen grabbed it and replied with what's app

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by k2fresh: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
efavour:
Did you hear she sent a private message to her verified Instagram account and the same number screen grabbed it and replied with what's app
Leave all these sentimental idiots.The truth is very glaring but he decided to close his eyes to it.
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yeligray:
you mean to say that u don't knw her.. She is Nigerias spiderman
spiderman kwa
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by benjazmin: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
wetin Arsenal play def?
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by millionboi2: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:
Amanda isn't smart, anyone can save a Number as Regina Danies.
Not save.. ....true caller reviews
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
And that idiot said she's Yoruba! I said it. The Nigerian Police is filled with unintelligent quacks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Yomi Fabiyi Visits Baba Suwe In America / Tayo Sobola Dazzles In Pink Sheer Lace Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.