Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" (39153 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by stilldoingokay(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=Fourwinds post=62650826]now if it happened in the sitting room .,can you tell who held the knife

quote]

the lady haven't given her own statement,

but I still think is a self defense thing.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Macgreat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
LadySarah:

Nna are you sure cos we r just recovering from thebarbecue guy

Who is he and what did he?

Jesus love me
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Immorttal: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
drealnamdy:
Woe be tide that lady dt dares to touch my fone.. She will be found d at back of the trunk of her car close to her village angry
That's why i alwys insist on security lock n finger print to access fones..apart from been stolen or lost.another main one is women going through ur fone... Its deadly cos these ladies are psychos out there with dangerous mindsets.. Jst look at how he lost his life.. kaii cry
they are ungrateful bunch of hypocrites, they will answer their b/f (they keep multiples) call comfortably in front of you but cannot take eye see any gal pic for your phone not reasoning it could be your relation. Thats why i made sure i sound it thoroughly in your drums that we are friends with benefits, am not your boyfriend. I don't know which part of the universe this people came from because its obvious they are totally different from human beings

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by coluka: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
delishpot:

They are allowed. But he picked a girl who did not want to share. If a man wants to marry many wives he should marry a girl who is willing to share him as long as he doesn't deny her rights. There are many girls willing to share so long as they are taken care of..
She's actually a 2nd wife if I read the story correctly. If she didn't want to share, why marry a man who is already married then cause discord between him and his first wife, family and friends. I think that woman is just a wicked soul.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=stilldoingokay post=62650944][/quote]how will you say such...a self defense? I know that's what her lawyer will tell her to say.. .what about the guy's version?is it because he is dead? don't think that woman's neck will not be tired with rope
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by coluka: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:
na who I go believe na, the woman friends said the man got what he deserve, that he is a chronic cheat.

and the man friend is saying otherwise.

who is lieying na.
The woman's friends are indeed very stupid if they believe people deserve to be stabbed to death if they cheat. I'm not surprised they reason that way though, birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Rilwayne001: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
I have a friend that is in this similar situation. The couple are so young though but his wife is something else. He doesn't want to see those of us that are his friends and according to our friends, she's always fighting him for the slightest reason. Any small fuss like this she would break anything she lays her hands on the the house.

I think this kind of craziness is peculiar mostly to those kids from rich home. They do stupid things thinking they can always get away with it. I'm sure this particular fool is regretting her actions now.

God safe us from Karishika. sad
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by coluka: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=stilldoingokay post=62650944][/quote]
Madam, the way you're busy trying to twist this story, I'm already getting the impression that you're in support of this murderous woman's action

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by nefertitiram: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shaw007:
its too late...

should have advised your friend to the right thing and stick to one woman

but then... when a chicken is destined for the Christmas pot. nothing will stop him from eating the food bait...

(at least the adage made sense in my head undecided)

Thank you.

All the men stabbed check the story. It is cheating. Can't they be satisfied with one woman?

As for the wife, sebi she is second wife? What's with the jealousy? Didnt he cheat on Iya ile with her. Sharia law fall on her!!!

Men stop cheating. Many women out there are walking nut jobs nowadays
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
mazimee:
They will first chase your friends away, then your family, Finally,they send you away to the other side.

Don't be yoked with aggressive/possesive woman, that is a one way ticket to destruction. A good woman will never create a gap between you and your family and friends.

This is a great lesson that needs to be memorized.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by nonut: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
delishpot:

Doesnt mean she wants someone else after her. She prolly wants to be the baby wife. Go figure.

To be honest, I do not know that part about the Islamic process but I do know that not all women want to share their men. Some are like what ever, as long as you keep your other wives away from me and you have time for me. While some will say NO way!

Religion/Tradition forcing women to accept rival wives doesn't change the genetic or psychological programming of human nature.
Baby wife indeed. She was married as a second wife and the religion she practices encourages more than two wives, yet she's jealous of what we don't know.
If the first wife was wired the same way she was, she may not even have a husband to stab.
If you're a woman and you're married to a Muslim, be ready for a second wife, if the man chooses.
If Ahmed Musa can do the same in London, the silly woman should have known better.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
qualityGod:
Marriage is a scam
It's not a scam my brother, it depends on the people involved..

a wise woman keeps her home but a foolish woman scatters it
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by sniperr007(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
drealnamdy:

Fvck whatever be the reason... Maybe if it happened to ur direct relative, u wld have a different opinion... Anuofia..don't even justify this act... >sad

I'm not justifying anything. Jus not concluding with the information give because its incomplete.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by robotix: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Exactly,they are always very posessive!! Always about themselves..like their husbands doesnt have people he relates with before he met them.
go to family section and read comments of some wife and you will shrug... Shake your head in pity. They sound so bitter like even your own siblings are outsiders that should be treated as aliens...

They are on nairaland
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by sniperr007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rubbiish:

You are a lady...true or false? cheesy

I'm male. & I can say that nobody is born evil. Pple,society & environment brings out the beast in them.

Although there's no just reason to take anyone's life but one cant conclude with the limited information.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by delishpot: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
coluka:

She's actually a 2nd wife if I read the story correctly. If she didn't want to share, why marry a man who is already married then cause discord between him and his first wife, family and friends. I think that woman is just a wicked soul.

I did not say otherwise. I said some women are not coming to be co wives to younger wives. They either want you all to themselves or want to Lord it over the existing wife. They don't want rival is that strange concept to you?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by robotix: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:
I have a friend that is in this similar situation. The couple are so young though but his wife is something else. He doesn't want to see those of us that are his friends and according to our friends, she's always fighting him for the slightest reason. Any small fuss like this she would break anything she lays her hands on the the house.

I think this kind of craziness is peculiar mostly to those kids from rich home. They do stupid things thinking they can always get away with it. I'm sure this particular fool is regretting her actions now.

God safe us from Karishika. sad

Lol... If I jam that kind woman, I go tell her say crazy pass craze. No time for Bullshhhit wink
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by delishpot: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
nonut:

Baby wife indeed. She was married as a second wife and the religion she practices encourages more than two wives, yet she's jealous of what we don't know.
If the first wife was wired the same way she was, she may not even have a husband to stab.
If you're a woman and you're married to a Muslim, be ready for a second wife, if the man chooses.
If Ahmed Musa can do the same in London, the silly woman should have known better.

She needs jail time.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by sniperr007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
omooba969:

How do you justify the lady's action? undecided

I'm not.
Jus that I cant conclude with the information given.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rubbiish:
Dude was a weak man bro....
Too damn weak if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shaw007:
its too late...

should have advised your friend to the right thing and stick to one woman

but then... when a chicken is destined for the Christmas pot. nothing will stop him from eating the food bait...

(at least the adage made sense in my head undecided)
Stup!d!ty must flow in ur veins. This is one hell of a stup!d and insensitive comment. Dude get ur head checked.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by ngwababe(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
madridguy:
This is one of the characteristic of a bad wife. She will send away everyone around you. From family to friends under the umbrella of don't let us allow third party.

And some men will think its love. I keep telling those around me, a wife should be loved by all and she should love everybody around her too. A woman that can't bring peace any where she is, doesn't worth to be married!
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jelal0007:
Stup!d!ty must flow in ur veins. This is one hell of a stup!d and insensitive comment. Dude get ur head checked.
the hell is wrong with you, are you cheating on your wife or something, you are the one that should get his head check for an insane outburst over a comment

its a sad thing that he's dead

but he wouldn't be if he stuck to one woman. you should do the same before the same fate befalls you, you cheating prick.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by nonut: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
delishpot:

She needs jail time.
More than enough.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shaw007:
the hell is wrong with you, are you cheating on your wife or something, you are the one that should get his head check for an insane outburst over a comment

its a sad thing that he's dead

but he wouldn't be if he stuck to one woman. you should do the same before the same fate befalls you, you cheating prick.
u have a BIG HEAD filled with cotton wool. U're soo dumb u can't see the ignorance in the comment u made. How much do u know about this couple? Are u aware she has being violent/aggressive 2wards her husband b4 now? Dumb m0r0n. Go see a doctor real quick,u dumb retarded piece of sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Shaw007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jelal0007:
u have a big filled with cotton wool. U're soo dumb u can't see the ignorance in the comment u made. How much do u know about this couple? Are u aware she has being violent/aggressive 2wards her husband b4 now? Dumb m0r0n. Go see a doctor real quick.
just shut the fuc.k up already, and take your idiocy to someone that cares... just hit your head on a wall or something. idi!ot

i hope you get stabbed by the woman you are cheating on. good riddance to you spineless and useless lot.

Oga that has all the information
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by ashala(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
madridguy:
This is one of the characteristic of a bad wife. She will send away everyone around you. From family to friends under the umbrella of don't let us allow third party.

So true
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Jelal0007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shaw007:
just shut the fuc.k up already, and take your idiocy to someone that cares... just hit your head on a wall or something. idi!ot

i hope you get stabbed by the woman you are cheating on. good riddance to you spineless and useless lot.

Oga that has all the information
Dumb f00l, may u be a slave 2a violent and extremely jealous woman. Buff00n with a skull of shit. Keep talking,maybe one day u'll speak sense. Stup!d !d!0t.
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by mamajaz(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Exactly,they are always very posessive!! Always about themselves..like their husbands doesnt have people he relates with before he met them.
Not women alone oh, I was once engaged to a man who said," by the time we got married, I will separate you from sister S, C, & blah, blah, blah... Me wey I be village girl& SU, wey no get many friends, wey no dey so social, nah me you wan break my circle of good friends
...and he continued, it's not good to be giving food and money to parents oh, when they are not old. Food items and money should be given to old people alone ( he only has an aged mama, me still get dad and mum, active ones sha).
Nah so I looked upandan, broke the relationship oh, amidst serious begging, cos dem don dey plan wedding for August, I fariga for April. Him come with his friends and families oh, crossed two states, I no even look dem Uches' face.
Good riddance...
R.I.P. to the man.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gbam.

ngwababe:

And some men will think its love. I keep telling those around me, a wife should be loved by all and she should love everybody around her too. A woman that can't bring peace any where she is, doesn't worth to be married!
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by twerkjack: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
CHEATS DESERVE TO DIE
Re: Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
mamajaz:

Not women alone oh, I was once engaged to a man who said," by the time we got married, I will separate you from sister S, C, & blah, blah, blah... Me wey I be village girl& SU, wey no get many friends, wey no dey so social, nah me you wan break my circle of good friends
...and he continued, it's not good to be giving food and money to parents oh, when they are not old. Food items and money should be given to old people alone ( he only has an aged mama, me still get dad and mum, active ones sha).
Nah so I looked upandan, broke the relationship oh, amidst serious begging, cos dem don dey plan wedding for August, I fariga for April. Him come with his friends and families oh, crossed two states, I no even look dem Uches' face.
Good riddance...
R.I.P. to the man.
Omo,that was a really possesive man right there.
You made the right choice.. Possesive people can kill...just like this husband killer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Helping Kidnapper Evans Exposed / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.