Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (44270 Views)

Mohbad Secondary School Results / UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / UI, UNILAG, OAU, Others Get Governing Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
tongue
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by dexterousyemi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
I rep the university of first choice and the nation's pride.

greatest akokite

2 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yayyy! My alma Mata sef try... 91.8%
Uniosun on point... tongue
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
castrol180:

What are you really into?
worry not u might be employed too IF YOU QUALIFY
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Uche000(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thank God this post is coming up now. Over hyping has finished us in this country. As my colleague will always say, studying law in Nigeria is a scam. I'm a fresh law graduate, from one of the schools mentioned above, we finished our final year exam by April, law school has resumed since the past three weeks and we have not been posted. And we will all worth the same exam. No explanation at all from the faculty neither is there any from the Nigerian law school. They just keep us waiting at home.NLS is bleeped, big time. A government body that has not hotline or an email address where someone can channel their grievances. Law in Nigeria is a scam.
Rashield8:

Source: http://punchng.com/breaking-unilag-unn-oau-top-law-school-results/

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
mayorchelsea:
The beta by far university isn't doing bad.Unilorin,my alma mata.
which dept. u dey guy?
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
JhyMedex:
I rep Better by Far !!
which dept. guy
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by bionixs: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
Polythecnic graduates looking at this thread with envy.

Polythecnics dey teach law?
Polythecnics dey read Medicine?

If them born any Poly graduate for Nairaland, make that person say Polythecnics and Universities na equal again.

Olodo Poly graduates.

Common University una no fit go.
how much dey your pocket now? wetin you be?
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
I trust UNN. My brother studied Law there. In fact, when he was doing his NYSC, he wasn't even looking like a student. He was looking like a big man with his uniform. That made my uncle to say that what he did while at school was to rub Peter and pay Paul. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He even went ahead to ask my mother if her son was really a corper. cheesy

Some people are really funny.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by ezewealth(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
See as my alma matter fall my hand. I rep absu
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by biolaowo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Poor performance from OAU grin we deserve to be the first
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by TemmyT123(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Irrespective of the country a law student studied in, I don't think they can practice law in Nigeria without attending a law school here.
Got your point though but that was more like mass failure for them.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by JhyMedex: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
which dept. guy
Medicine and Surgery Bruh ..U?..
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by TemmyT123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

The foreigners are people from othe African countries not from Europe or America. Them no fit miss road come study for Nigeria

Irrespective of the country a law student studied in, I don't think they can practice law in Nigeria without attending a law school here.
Got your point though but that was more like mass failure for them.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
JhyMedex:
Medicine and Surgery Bruh ..U?..
we no gather dey be dat me i dey ps nw arts
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by JhyMedex: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
we no gather dey be dat me i dey ps nw arts
Yup.. dem no gree let us enjoy PS..grin..
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Sirwifi: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
All hail the UNN faculty of law
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by mayorchelsea(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
which dept. u dey guy?
I'm an alumnus.Graduated few years back.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by CaptainFM1: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
So my ex wasted time in Cambridge for nothing undecided

Do you know the emphasis in that sentence is neither "wasted" nor "Cambridge"?
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by baum1: 12:36am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:

If them born any Poly graduate for Nairaland, make that person say Polythecnics and Universities na equal again.

Olodo Poly graduates.

This post of yours is uncalled for. Why diminish those you perceive are not as fortunate as you are? You don't need to be insensitive..And I need to add that poly grads are not olodo. Many of us have stories of people more talented than us but ended up going to poly. I know a number

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by baum1: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:

Olodo Poly graduates.

By the way, your post depicts ignorance of certain things so I will state them

1. In France, the polytechnics there are better rated than universities

2. The best students from high school go to poly, e.g ecole polytechnic. The rest go to university or below

3. Ecole poly graduates are more rigorous on average and command a higher pay in the job market, on average.

So, yes, in Nigeria and perhaps the British system, poly might be viewed as inferior on all fronts, but this does not necessarily hold outside of Nigeria. Rensallier poly is another one that trumps many US universities in quality and research. Let's educate ourselves before we criticize and castigate.

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by baum1: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2017
lilmonarch:
Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first

I rep Better By Far cheesy

I tell people that Ilorin is such a quality school. I didn't know this until recently when I started hearing about the school and actually meeting people who went there..I don't know if it is true on average, but their first class / best graduating people I have met seem to be smart. I respect them. One just even finished her PhD in mathematical finance and lecturers in Germany. Smart girl
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by baum1: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2017
jejetaiwo:
I rep the UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND NATION'S PRIDE.

Indeed greatest Akokites, great. Let's mouth a bit
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Swichnerd(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Jarus:
OAU has consistently emerged among the Top 4 in any positive rating of Nigerian universities in the last 15 years - from webometric ratings to NUC rankings to subject-based rankings like this.

Well done, Ife.
arsenal fan spotted

2 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2017
You have to question whether ABU deserve their admission quota (highest behind OAU and Unilag)? From 236 students, no first class, and only four 2:1's. Compare this to other 1st generation Unis (UI, UNN, OAU and Unilag) and it's embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Mambox: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
"Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first, with 94.9 per cent, followed by the UNILAG with 93.9 per cent and Osun State University which had a total pass rate of 91.8 per cent."

2 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by judedave181: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Good to see Osun State University among the list, 2first class. Sky is the starting point....

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Jarus(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Swichnerd:
arsenal fan spotted

Lol. You're actually correct.

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by jobbers: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
h.mmmm
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
baum1:

I tell people that Ilorin is such a quality school. I didn't know this until recently when I started hearing about the school and actually meeting people who went there..I don't know if it is true on average, but their first class / best graduating people I have met seem to be smart. I respect them. One just even finished her PhD in mathematical finance and lecturers in Germany. Smart girl

You are right. It is the truth 'on average'. Just look at the average of this NLS result, it buttress that. I just read and pass when people make demeaning statement about Unilorin.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by abdulmalik3(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Better by far �
#unilorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.