Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep (721 Views)

Senate To Summon Theophilus Danjuma: "You Must Tell Us Why We Won't Sleep" / Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency / PEJ Will Be The Happiest Person On Earth If PDP Regains Power, Says Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by Brookinfo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
His Excellency Goodluck Jonathan the former President Of Nigeria has reteriated that he takes full blame for the failure of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last general election.
Taking into cognizance that he led the party (PDP) to the general elections.

He said; “Whether I like it or not, I must take responsibility for the defeat because I led the party to the election,”

Goodluck Jonathan disclosed this when he received a PDP Chairmanship Aspirant Bode George and a host of others at his residence in Otuoke, Bayelsa.

He further stressed that his goal as the immediate former president is to make sure the party climbs back the apex position in the nation. That he won’t sleep until the party regains power in 2019.

“My priority now is how to ensure that......... Continue reading here @ https://brookinfo.com/goodluck-jonathan-until-pdp-regains-power-i-wont-sleep/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
That means GEJ you won't sleep forever because you remain PDP last President of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who cares if u sleep? Meanwhile until Jubril goes home I won't sleep.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by Splashme: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fight back jare Oga presido....the original, authentic presido! The current occupant in Aso Rock is a dullard who does not know his left from right

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by CharleyBright(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dear Former President Goodluck Jonathan, I appreciate your acceptance of guilt for PDP lost.
I am not a PDP supporter, neither am I an APC supporter, but I am pained and might not forgive you for not having the political will to fight corruption & knowing that you made a statement ..." Stealing is not Corruption" that gave people the motive to kick PDP out and bring in a confused APC government that the only thing they did has been to reverse the phrase to tell us " Corruption is not Stealing".
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by Brookinfo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha.. You guys should leave the man jor... He doesn't like sleep as Wike doesn't like money..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by Kutis2030(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK we are waiting.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
where is ur bed? i want to use it till 2019 after election come and cari it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
where is ur bed? i want to use it till 2019 after election come and cari it back!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by Xeedorf: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
No peace for the people that embezzle our national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by efighter: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why don't you just be truthful to yourself and admit that too much ogogoro has given you a permanent hangover so you cannot sleep. Admit also that each time you try to sleep ghosts of the thousands of people you killed using Book Haram while you looted defense budgets appear to you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin wu ur sleep epp b4.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan- Until PDP Regains Power I Won't Sleep by orunto27: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Very good!!!
Pray OBJ, IBB help you prevail on either Dangote/Iweala or Makarfi/Ikweremadu for Presidency.
Atiku out.

(1) (Reply)

FG Alone Cannot Provide Quality University Education - President Buhari / New Year Attack: Wike Places N200m Bounty On Perpertrators / SNAKE MONEY: #theeagle Shows No Mercy For Money-swallowing Snake (s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.