Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] (4343 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Opele Ifa Divination History: Opele Divination In My Shrine [video][pics] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Babalawos(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by OtemSapien: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm grin
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by wassade: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by cjfbn: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
OP, no use ogogoro blind the gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Raintaker(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Babalawos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rCeRZK22w&feature=youtu.be
You once told me any Osanyin diviner is a liar cos Osanyin is a liar.

Are you also a liar?

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Babalawos(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2017
No, Osanyin and His Priests are not lairs.

I don't know where you get your malicious answer from.

This was your question you asked me here: https://www.nairaland.com/3731513/orunmila-osanyin

So Osanyin na 419
But y do some ppl worship it and use it for divination?

And here was my answer to your question:

Aboru Aboye

90 percent of native doctors that use Osanyin for divination are fake and 419 native doctors. Only 10 percent of them are real and very rare to find. So be very careful while dealing with such quacks.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

So tell me, where did you get your malicious answer from?

I hope you are not on cheap weed? grin grin grin grin grin

Raintaker:
You once told me any Osanyin diviner is a liar cos Osanyin is a liar.

Are you also a liar?
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Lugosi2: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
@babalawos

Can you do powerful money ritual at which a spirit will bring the money to me in cash? Maybe a onetime shot or regularly.

I am actually in a deep financial mess my whole life is on the brink of devastation that only a sure money ritual is my solution to live a good life again.

Please let me know or get in touch my email

brokenpipe3@gmail.com
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Babalawos(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Be careful so that you will not fall into the hands of scammers.

You should consult IFA to verify if it will work for you or not because powerful money rituals doesnt work for everyone.

If it work for everyone, everybody will be billionaires. Don't you think so?

The Gods are wise and They know what they are doing.

Let me lecture you on how money ritual works:

It must first come up in the Odu that appeared for you during IFA divination before it can work for you.

If money is not in your Ori, no Babalawo can make you rich. If you like travel round the world, you will still be poor.

I don't do human blood money ritual because IFA forbids it, it is illegal and it is a crime against humanity.

I only do money rituals that has nothing to do with killing of human beings.

Use the search button on Nairaland for my prosperity and wealth posts.

You can get my contacts here: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us

Lugosi2:
@babalawos

Can you do powerful money ritual at which a spirit will bring the money to me in cash? Maybe a onetime shot or regularly.

I am actually in a deep financial mess my whole life is on the brink of devastation that only a sure money ritual is my solution to live a good life again.

Please let me know or get in touch my email

brokenpipe3@gmail.com
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Babalawos(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
That's one thing I like about my religion, we are allowed to drink alcohol unlike some religion grin grin grin

cjfbn:
OP, no use ogogoro blind the gods.

1 Like

Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Lugosi2: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Babalawos:
That's one thing I like about my religion, we are allowed to drink alcohol unlike some religion grin grin grin

Sent you an email
Re: Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Check your inbox, message replied

Lugosi2:

Sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Dating Nigeria Facebook / Is Tb Joshua A Prophet Among Us? / Heaven Or Hell; Where Would U Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.