Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Victory Ahead. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. November 2017 RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory Ahead. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. November 2017 RCCG (5056 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victory Ahead. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. November 2017 RCCG by bummyla(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Let us lift our hands to the most High God and bless Hid holy name.

Let us give Him glory, let us give Him honour, let us give Him adoration.

Bless His holy name.

He is worthy to be praised, He is worthy to the adored; let us bless Him.

He is Lord most high.

He is the Lord of Host; He has never lost a war; bless His holy name.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration.

Worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Unchangeable Changer; our great Defender, our Deliverer, our Protector, our Provider; the Fruitful Vine, let us bless His holy name.

Let us give Him glory, let us give Him honour, let us give Him adoration.

Thank You Father.

Glory be to Your holy name Lord.

Father we worship You.

The Ancient of days we magnify Your holy name.

We praise You.

We worship You.

We magnify Your holy name.

Blessed be Your holy name.

Blessed be Your holy name.

Thank You, thank You, thank You.

Thank You Lord.

Hallelujah Father.

Oh glory, glory, glory be to Your holy name.

Ancient of days, glory be to Your holy name.

Thank You, thank You, thank You.

Be glorified forever more, You deserve it.

You deserve our praise, You deserve our worship, You deserve our hallelujah; we bless Your name, we bless Your name.

Thank You Father.

Thank You Lord.

In Jesus mighty name we have worshipped.

I want you to lift your voice to the Almighty God loud and clear and say:Father, this very moment, do something in my life that I will never forget.

Open your mouth and talk to the Almighty God.

This very moment, do something in my life that I will never forget. Almighty God, right now as I stand before You, do something in my life that I will never forget; something miraculous, something divine, something only You can do, something I will never forget, do it in my life Lord and I will give You all the glory. Thank You Father.

In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

You the mighty God,

The Great I AM

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

You the mighty God,

The Great I AM

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

You the mighty God,

The Great I AM

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

You the mighty God,

The Great I AM

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Mighty God, the Great I AM, the King of glory, the Lord, the Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle, the Lord of host, glory be to Your holy name; glory be to Your holy name Lord; please accept our worship in Jesus’ name.

Tonight, in the life of everybody, do something new; please, do something special, do something unforgettable. By the time we leave here Lord God Almighty let us already begin to sing songs of victory. Thank You Father.

Amen

Well, let somebody shout hallelujah.

Now, Psalm 30, reading from verse 1 to 5 (Psalm 30 verse 1 to 5):

1I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

(Anytime David wanted to talk about something very very serious, he will use the person language –he won’t say: here, he did not say ‘we will extol thee’; he said, ‘I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.’)

(By tomorrow morning that will be your song)

He said, 2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

In the Name that is above every other name today is the last time any of you will ever weep.

Now, as usual now, before we go to the B part of the message tonight…; first of all let me thank the Almighty God for my son who brought the first message.

Were you blessed by that message?

Why don’t you shout a bid hallelujah to God.

Before we proceed to the B part of the program I want to spend some time talking to those who are yet to surrender their life to Jesus so that they will not miss the blessings of tonight because miracles are for God’s children.

War is not like a game of football.

In football, you can win, you can loose and it can be a draw game.

But in war, there is nothing called drawn – it either you win or you lose.

And there is somebody here today who will never lose again.

Now, nobody needs to begin to tell you that life is war; from the day you are born till the day go to see God in glory, it is warfare.

The elder says that is why a child cries when he is born because somehow he suddenly realizes troubles begins.

Life is war and in war you either win or you loses.

How many winners are here tonight?

Shout hallelujah.

Now, in Psalm 35 verse 19, David prayed a prayer that is very very instructive: he said, let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me.

Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully (take note of the word ‘enemies wrongfully’) rejoice over me.

In order words, there are wrongful enemies, there are enemies who are your enemies because they just want to be your enemy not that you have offended them – there are wrongful enemies.

But by implication, there are rightful enemies: there are enemies that have the right to be enemies.

David said, I am not praying about those ones; I am praying about wrongful enemies.

You see, there are three ways God can deal with any human being when we are talking about warfare:

Number one) God can hand over somebody to enemies.

You say what?

O, O yes!

If you read Judges Chapter 6 verse 1 to 5, the Bible says, Israel did evil in the sight of God and He handed them over to the midianites for seven years.

When the enemies are enemies appointed by God, then, they are rightful enemies – enemies by divine appointment.

And I have told you before, at least those of you who are a bit old in the Lord, if a demon stands before you and you command the demons to leave in the name of Jesus, it will leave because at the name of Jesus all knees must bow.

But if it is an angel that God assigned to block your way and you say I command you this spirit whoever you are, move out of the way.

He will ask you: in whose name?

You say, in the name of Jesus.

He will say, He is the One who asked me to stand here.

When God hands over somebody to enemies, there is no amount of prayer you can pray, the enemies will prevail; and this happens when you refuse to do the will of God.

Deuteronomy 28 verses 15 and 25, God saying, if you will not listen to Him; I you won’t do My will; He said, then, when you go against the enemy, you will be smitten before the enemies.

You go against the enemy one way; you will flee seven ways – that is what God said.

The first way God could relate to man spiritual wise – when we are talking about war – is that He can handover the fellow to the enemy.

The second way He could treat or relate to a man in war time to remain neutral and let you fight the battle yourself and see if you can win.

In order words, He won’t attack you but He won’t defend - you will see an example in Judges 16 verse 18 to 21.

When the hair of the head of Samson had been cut off and the enemies moved in, God did nothing.

It was not God who attacks Samson; it was not God who plucked out his eyes; God just remain neutral.

Now, this happens whenever you fail to hid God’s warnings.

Proverbs chapter 29 verse 1, the Bible says, he who is often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall perish suddenly and without remedy.

So, when God keeps on warning you; hey, get away from a life of sin; come over to My side and you say, mind Your business.

Well, He may decide to mind His business.

And if He remains neutral in your case, then you are finished.

I think I have told you before that my father told me that when a lion wakes up in the morning he prays only one prayer: God show me the animal I will eat today and leave the two of us alone - don’t help me, don’t help the animal, just show me - that is food for you and I will finish the rest.

If a devil ever prays a prayer, thank God he won’t pray; but, if he ever prays a prayer, he will say, show me the fellow I will destroy today and leave the two of us alone.

You see, the Almighty God said in Isaiah chapter 3 verses 10 and 11: He said, say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him.

But then, He said, say ye to the wicked, woe to the wicked.

If you refuse to come to the Almighty God;

If you refuse to surrender your life to Him;

If you are asking to mind His business while you are minding your own which some of my colleague used to say when I was in the University:

Some of them will say there is no God;

Some of them will say once upon a time there was God but is now dead.

Some of them said, whether there is God or not, is none of my concern: He is in heaven, I am on earth; let Him mind his own business in heaven while I mind my own on earth.

If you ask Him to mind His business, if He remains neutral, you are finished.

On the other hand, God can defend, He can arise to defend and when God arise to defend you, haa! then the enemies are finished.

He said in Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10 to 13, He said, don’t be afraid, I will help you.

Tell the fellow next to you, God will help me.

He said listen, I will strengthen you; I will help you: I will hold you by your right hand and say I will help you.

You see, all those who are incensed against you, they would be as nothing.

He said, you will even look at them and you won’t even find them.

When God decide to help you, you cannot lose a battle.

Like the special song we sang just some minutes ago, if you will help me, I cannot possibly fail.

The Almighty God will help somebody here tonight.

When He decides to help you the enemies are in trouble and this happen when you obey Him

Deuteronomy 28 verses 1 and 7, He said, if you will hearken diligently to the voice of the Lord your God to observe and to do all His commandment which I command you this day;

Oh, then, He said in verse 7, the enemies that come against you will be smitten before your face.

You are not the one who will fight them; God said, leave Me to them, I will deal with them.

He said, when they come against you one way, they will flee seven ways.

But the promise is for the children of God.

That promise is not for somebody who is living in sin.

You cannot continue in sin and expect grace to abound; God forbid.

So, from time to time I hear people singing: let God arise and His enemies will be scatter (according to Psalm 68 verse 1 to 3)

If God arises, definitely, His enemies will scatter.

But when I hear people singing the song, I tremble a little because some of the people who are singing the song are enemies of God themselves.

And tonight before will call on the Almighty God to arise, because He is going to arise tonight, if you are not yet one of His children; if you are not yet born again; if you are not absolutely sure that your sins are already forgiven; if you have not repented from your evil ways, before we ask God to arise, you better come and surrender your life to Him.

Come to Him in submission; let Him save your soul, let Him forgive your sins; become one of His children so that when He arises, it will be your enemy that will scatter not you.

I am going to count from one to ten, if you know you want to surrender your life to Jesus Christ before I say ten, come and stand before me.

The choice is yours: if you want to be on the side of God, come.

If you want Him to be against you, it is up to you.

I am counting now.

One, two, three,

And those of you in the old arena, you go to the altar; there are men of God there to attend to you. If you want to give your life to Jesus, just go towards the altar there, straight away.

And those of you in the various viewing centres all over the world, go ahead, go to the altar before and the Almighty God will be there to attend to you also.

And if you are watching us in the prison yard, just signify to the Almighty God even in the prison there that you are surrendering your life to Him and the prayer we are going to pray to God will touch you there and He will save your soul.

If you are watching in the hospital, even on the hospital bed, if you lift your hands up and surrender to God, He will heal you as well as save your soul.

So, if you are in any of the viewing centres, respond to this altar God and the prayer of salvation will avail for you.

Four,

And I have told you if you don’t want to clap don’t clap but if you want to clap do it very well.

Whatever you do for God you do it with all your mind.

Five, six, seven, eight, nine,

Okay, those of you who are already in the front and those of you who are on the way begin to cry to Jesus Christ: tell Him I don’t want to be Your enemy anymore, I have come to surrender my life to You, please, save my soul, have mercy on me; I have surrender to You today Lord and I will serve you for the rest of my life.

Talk to the Almighty God now.

And the rest of us let us stretch our hands towards our new brothers and sisters. Father, have mercy on me, save my soul and I will serve forever. Thank You Father.

Those of you on the way you have to hurry up now because I am about to pray.

Let us intercede for these people for another thirty seconds and then we will pray. Thank You Lord.

Saviour we want to say thank You for Your word; we want to thank You for the people who heard the word and decided they want to surrender to You; please, they have come to You now, receive them in Jesus’ name. Whatever sins they have committed in the past my Father and my God forgive today in Jesus’ name. Let Your blood wipe away all their sins in Jesus’ name. I am praying that as You saved their souls today, You will please write their names in the Book of Life in Jesus’ name; and the grace for them to be steadfast, never to go back into a world of sins, please give to them in Jesus’ name. And from now on anytime they cry unto You please answer them by fire.

Amen.

Those of you in front let me hear you shout hallelujah.

Now, I am rejoicing with you because by the grace of God from now on I will be praying for you.

So, I am going to need your names, your address and your prayer request.

There are counselors around you, either in front of you or behind you, they will give you a card which I want you to fill very quickly and then you return it back to them.

I promise you if you give me your names, give me your address, and your prayer request and I promise you I will be praying for you.

We will wait for some few minutes to let you finish filling the card before we proceed further.

Congratulations.

God bless you.

Thank you choir

Now, in every war there is always a turning point- the turning point could be for the better in which case victory will soon come.

If is it the other way, we know what that one means.

For the Christian a turning point discerns that victory is near – it comes when you know that when you know that you know that only God can give you victory.

Proverbs chapter 21 verse 31 says horses are prepared for the day of battle, but safety is of the Lord.

You know that there is victory ahead, the moment you realize that you cannot win on your own, the moment you realize that the arm of flesh will fail you, that your wisdom will fail you, that your connections will fail you; that your wealth, your experience will fail you, the day you realize beyond any doubts that victory that one has come from God, the battle turns.

The day you realize that God can defeat enemies on land (it does not matter how many they are)…

Numbers 16 from verse 28 to 34 – when some people ganged up against Moses and God ask the ground to open its mouth and swallow them and that God is still here today.

When you have enemies, some of them very highly placed; some of them have all the equipments to fight why you have none; …the moment you realize, no problem my God can fight enemies on land.

And He can fight enemies at sea because according to Mark chapter 4 verse 41 the wind and the sea obey Him.

So, if the enemy says he is a water spirit, he is maami-water, whatever, it does not matter; my God can defeat any enemy that is coming either by land or coming by sea.

And He can defeat enemies coming in the air:

According to Joshua chapter 10 verse 10 to 11- when enemies ganged up against Joshua and God began to rain bombs on the enemies, splitting their heads.

The day you know my God can fight any enemy: Land, Sea or Air, the tiled begins to turn.

As a result, when you know that it is God and God alone that can give me victory, when you have the opportunity to pray you will pray with all your heart.

When you still think there is a way out, there is somebody I can contact, there is Lawyer who can help me; there is a Politician who could use is position, there is Businessman who could make money available;

The moment you still think that victory can come through human sources the battle is still on.

But the moment you take your eyes from everybody and focus on God in prayer, then you can say victory ahead.

For example, Genesis 32 from verse 3 to 12, the Bible tells us: Jacob was going home and Esau is brother was coming to meet him with four hundred men and Jacob knew what that one meant; he means death is on the way because his brother swore the day he ran away from home.

He said, no problem, one day I will see you; you stole my blessing; we will meet again.

Jacob cried unto God, help me; have mercy on me, this man is coming to kill me.

And then, from verse 24 to 29, what was an ordinary casual prayer became a wrestling match…

You know I have seen the way many of us pray, we pray the prayer of the comfortable; we pray the prayer of those who say, well, if I pray and nothing happens, my Doctor is at home.

But when you have to pray a prayer based on the fact the Doctor as said there is nothing more I can do, prayer becomes wrestling.

Jacob cried to God – he wrestled with God all night.

And by Genesis 33 verse 1 to 4, by following morning when he met Esau, instead of death, it was a warmed welcome.

The brother ran, hugged him and both of them wept.

Instead of death, there was life.

Now, when you go to God in intense prayed, it is most likely that God will now speak to you because in that Genesis 32 verse 28, God spoke to Jacob and said, you have prevailed.

In the name that is above every other name somebody will prevail tonight.

When you pray earnestly; when you pray like a warrior not as a lady or gentleman as warrior, God will speak to you.

To continue click on:

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/23/victory-ahead-sermon-prayer-points-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye-november-2017-rccg-holy-ghost-service/

(1) (Reply)

. / We Are Not Under The Laws But Are Expected To Obey The Law / What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.