Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (37347 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Preeck: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
GoldHorse:
I tot u said u are born again?! What's the use or meaning of being born again?

Your question (to a a general forum like this) can be likened to a Nuclear scientist asking an okada repairer how to handle a nuclear reactor.

Check my post.. I'm a realist and a spiritual person.... You have no idea
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Jodeci25(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
tayo60:
Let me tell you something, so far she didn't kill you at birth does not mean she can't harm you in future. Some witches sacrifice their children's future and destiny instead of killing them thereby making their children unsuccessful in life. If your mum is not a witch, such can't be said about her. Now, how will you handle d situation? Don't confront her o, continue to pray more and go for deliverance and move away from her. If your mum has done evil to other people and destroyed many destinies, you and your siblings that her children will suffer the kama o. And its only God's mercy that can deliver you which is very rare in a situation like this.

This is exactly what my friend is going through at the moment, it happened that its only his Uncle that is rich in their entire Compound, only his Uncle drives a car, only his Uncle has a good house..His father and the rest of the Uncles are wretched and poor..none of the Aunties married rich husbands, they are all suffering including their sons and daughters..No woman from this compound married a rich husband, everyone is poor and unsuccessful, my friend and his brothers have been struggling till date but none is successful academically or business and carrier wise...The funny thing is, even his Uncle kids are also going through the same problem...so this pushed my friend and some concerned Cousins in their Compound to seek or to find out whats happening to them..because my friend told me that last year he went with his woman to his Uncle's house in Lagos to introduce his woman to him, and he bought a car newly then....after 2 weeks of meeting his Uncle, things started going bad for him..his car crashed, his business crashed...He borrowed money from a friend to see if he could push his business but then again he lost all the money..to the point that he started begging for food...Then he went to the east to stay with a friend, that was when his friend told him that what is happening to him may not be ordinary, that he needed to see a Pastor.

Then this guy took him to his pastor and he was told that the eldest man in their compound is behind everything that is happening to all of them in their family...my friend didnt believe such revelation, infact he didnt take it serious, he kept it to himself

Just last week another of his Cousin came to his house and told him that her pastor revealed to her that its Uncle Sunday that is behind everything bad thing that has been happening in their family, that he tied their destinies that s why none is successful, my friend also told het that the same thing was revealed to him months back but he didnt believe it....to cut the whole story short, about 5 people from their family have come out to say the same thing....when he was telling me about this, I couldnt believe him, I even told him that he should be prayerful and never allow such sorties to get into him.....but now reading your comment took my mind to what my friend told me and I decided to share with you and possibly tell me what you think and what could be the solution

Thank you
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Ten06(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
She will only be able to kill herself and the people that gave her the witchcraft
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by EmekaBlue(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
I won't believe
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:

You know what, I've been pretending and acting casual about it for more than 5 yrs, I will never confront her because I respect her so much and she knows this. I am confident that only the living God I worship can allow any harm to come to me
Yea. This is the Bible verse for you
"When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him" so just do your part by praying. You can intensify it by praying warfare prayers but don't stop loving her.God has the final say. Prayer against in the demonic manipulation not her per say
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Ekitiparapo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
lol, some people are just plain stupid and gullible,swallow whatever their pastor tells them hook, line and sinker! , you believe your mom is a witch, if she was she would have terminated your life long time ago, what stops you from praying to your God?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by aysuprano(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
I Don blow be dat
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we operate in the night, that shows you're ignorant
why at night? because u are afraid of people seeing how gullible and a joker u guys are?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Megaideas(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am a witness to this. This woman's children are unsuccessful in life. D woman did so many evil to the extent that the other woman's children ran away from home. Now, kama has started on her children. No job, no marriage for them. Things are now difficult for them because of their mother's deed. Their lives is from frying pan to fire.

Her children suffer the punishment that accrued from their mother's evil deeds because they've not exonerated themselves from the evil of their mother. God will always visit the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third generation of those who hate him. The only remedy is calling sin, sin and rejecting the ways of your mother or father and follow the way of the Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by etimocity(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
dont be deceived i'm one time deceived by fake prophet that want to get some thing from me. the man says i got married to a spiritual woman the i ask the man where is my wedding ring. mean why i have never see sighns towards some thing like. even if some thing like that is true what will you do ? rather than to seek help from God.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
maybe u should know that ur post i quoted is not the main topic but part of the main topic reason it

OK...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by GraGra247(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pataricatering:
So it’s ok to kill her if she is guilty ? By your logic if she is bitter and wicked that is evidence/ proof of witchcraft ?im confused

I didn't write a 50 page textbook. You don't need a university degree to grasp the simple points I made.

Please read again and if you still fail to grasp, then by all means return back to school.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Peejoeee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
40kobo77:
First.

I am a Christian and personally do not believe in prophesies,visions or those that claim to see the future.

I pray to God directly,and I have never bothered in my life attaching my self to any church.

It has worked for me.

I also do not believe witches exist. I have heard of witches confessing,but until i see a witch in a witch form,I will never believe in such tales.

Now back to you. This is a very weighty accusations/prophetic seeing by these men of God.

But before we even start dissecting the matter proper. I have a couple of questions that can help me guide/answer you properly.

Question 1- Did you seek these men of God out for special prayers?And specifically mentioned anything about your mom to them?

Question 2- Were you approached by them randomly?

Question 3- Are you facing any challenge(s), hardship, failures in life or anything that will tend to make you see your mother in any light aside being your mom?

Question 4- You claim to be a spiritual person in your write up. So,has the spirit in anyway informed you that your mother is a witch?

Question 5- As a spiritual person,does your faith believe in the existence of witches?

We are talking about your mother here,and the woman that did not only bring you into this world,but also nurtured you.

I don't know your mom. But It will disrespectful for me to start analysing her,if you don't answer the pertinent questions I asked you.

When I get your answers, we will then go into the discussion proper.

Thanks.

Then u don't believe what the Bible says if u say witches don't exist. Remember the story of Saul?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by KingOfSkills: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
The best thing u can do, is to show her Love and care.

I swear, even if its true that she is a witch, she can Neva hurt you. am too confident in what am saying.

Besides, the prophecy might even be false, because most of these prophets are agents of the devil, the strategy of the devil is "divide and rule".

The devil will divide your home, make all the children see their parents as witch, whereas the woman is innocent. as a result of this evil on the innocent woman, once the children begin to meet misfortune, the same prophet will remind them that their mother is still at work, Lies!

even if she is a witch. show her love, whatever you were doing for her before, begin to do double.

Take my advise, and you will Neva regret it.

Am speaking from personal experience, a useless pastor in EDO state once attempted to divide my home, I believed him and I regretted it. Thank God I retraced my steps on time.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
u don't need to say it. Experience changed u meaning we havent seen anything.

I think you the one assuming ooo.....
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Paulscholari(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
I intentionally quoted you, for you to know and understand. Don't ever for once accuse her of witchcraft not even for a second, because if you do, then you have just killed yourself, if she truly is. I have first class experience about this, my precious aunt did it and she went into the eternal before anyone else in their family. Ask God to reveal to you If she's truly a witch. You don't run away from a familiar witch, neither do you draw close to them. Pray for her deliverance rather and salvation rather, I pray God gives you wisdom out of this.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by mormoney85(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifyalways:
What do I do when I'm told my mom is a witch?

ANS: I will abuse the prophet/seer thoroughly, dust my shoes and leave.

nope ask him/her how to now a witch then ask her hw to kill it if she or he tells me I will practice it on him/she then go to mom ask her if she is a witch

If she say yes will ask her to stop

If no I will tell her I knew u r not case close
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by PeacenLove2: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op,

So they tell you your mother is a witch, so what is their proposed way out? Do they have the power to undo her witchcraft over you so they can save you? Do they have a plan to save even your beloved mother? To what end have they disclosed this message to you?

Beware of false prophets. We hear about them all the time yet we fall prey to this fraud. Save yourself this heartache. Wether your mom is a witch or not, if you haven't seen blood live on her lips, she is innocent. Seek forgiveness from God and pray your way out of your problems. Your mother is not an accident. God chose her for a purpose and if she has cared for you, she deserves better. I wonder how the fathers are never wizards. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by ariklawani(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Witch or not. Just know that the world is beyond physical..let ur mother be...y u seek God intervention.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by ariklawani(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

No witch deserves to live!

If I am told my mum is a witch, I will kill her with my bare hands.

The scriptures must be fulfilled!
If u kill her. her mates will just come for u
..better still,destroy witches and wizard with prayer.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by captain247: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op they are telling you lies they just want to destroy you completely in order to achieve their master's goal in your life. Check deeply within you through prayers and fasting asking God to show you the way out of your problem. Every man is the architect of their problems. You never can tell where maybe a statement you made somewhere maybe jokingly and someone is harming you but not your mother.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by AJOBI77(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
@OP, you bleeped up big time! Next time you are told your mum is a witch, look at the person straight to the eyes and say: "Yes! I know. My mum is a First class witch with higher rank" by that, you dropped the wing of that scammer. If asked how did you know? Tell them when you needed something when you were small and growing up she will quickly get you those things sharp sharp(definition of a witch). Also tell them that she is the only person who is ready to sacrifice her life for you to survive(No family member or friend can do that). Op wake up!!!!!!!! If you mum is a witch. Live with it. In fact, let your love for her increase astronically from today so that you can enjoy life and have everlasting peace. This is my 2cent. May the good LORD bless our parents
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Medical term is called sleep paralysis. But there are spiritual attachments to many,at a point victims of such evil manipulation begin to see the real person behind it.I've had several encounter, at presently my brother is going through same, can't sleep without light in his room.But we are presently on his case.
how did you tackle it, I do experience it.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by stevecantrell: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Many witches have already your post .
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I think you the one assuming ooo.....
am not assuming it its simply what it is
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
am not assuming it its simply what it is

You are.....i said that to those who think we may have been brainwashed/sheeple/religious lunatics so they get the idea we once thought that very way not to condescend those who haven't come upon such experiences
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by krnl: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I know the woman, she is here on nairaland and she is one of your followers

You are so right about some of ur posts on this thread. What can you do to a mother who wont let her daughter inlaw have a child but is very kind to her physically, however very wicked spiritually ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
My dear,
That u are a bit bothered, means u believe in God.

So fast for three days and ask God to reveal to you the truth.

He always reveals things to me when I ask.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by LogicStatement: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Lol.There are people who can't be delivered. The bible says suffer not a witch to live. Same bible preaches the heart of man is desperately wicked. Not everyone wants to be "saved".
Saying "there are people who can't be delivered" is making mockery of God's power. There is no human created by God that possesses power above God & can not be delivered. If truly someone is possessed by the demons of witchcraft, that person can be delivered by driving away the demons & thereby, setting the person free. Jesus says He has come to set free those in captivity. Pls, never do any physical harm to a perceived witch because you are only suffering the flesh of the person who might not know the evil he/she is doing, for our battle is not against flesh but against principalities and powers in high places. So, fight your perceived witches spiritually but show them love physically so that they will understand the love of God and see reasons to seek God and by that way, you win a soul to Christ.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
ifyalways:
What do I do when I'm told my mom is a witch?

ANS: I will abuse the prophet/seer thoroughly, dust my shoes and leave.

I'll give the prophet a dirty slap there and then.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by cocolacec(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:

And We have enjoined man in respect of his parents-- his mother bears him with faintings upon faintings and his weaning takes two years-- saying: Be grateful to Me and to both your parents; to Me is the eventual coming. And if they contend with you that you should associate with Me what you have no knowledge of, do not obey them, and keep company with them in this world kindly
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by LogicStatement: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op, why is it that it's only those who are poor or wretched that their mums are tagged witch? The mothers of wealthy men are not called witches. That should tell you that it is what you tell the pastor that made him come up with tagging your mum a witch. Be careful with such pastors. If you want to know if the pastor is truly speaking the mind of God concerning you, when he said your mum is a witch you should have told him that your mum was dead & see how he reacts. And if he said she did the witchcraft against you long time before she died, tell her she died while giving birth to you that you didn't even grow up knowing her & see his reactions. If he is fake, he would quickly find another excuse for your failure in life saying things like "I'm referring to a woman that stands like a mother to u. May be your aunt" & you say "yes, I have an aunty." & he confirms it's your aunty, THEN, he's fake! BUT if when you said you don't have a mother & he said you lied that God revealed everything to him & described many things about you & family & your mum to you, that is, information you never told him, then you may take him seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking Free From Masturbation / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.