Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (37340 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying.....
I'll keep this short and simple: A real prophet 'll never tell you that ur mum is a witch. Scammers do! If u don't believe me on that, then u're likely to fall into their antics. I pray you don't end up doing something crazy before coming into ur senses sir. Please, don't make a probably innocent woman suffer for what she's ignorant of. Your destiny lies in your hands. #perseverance #focus #determination #fasting #prayers.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by gafs29: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2017
My brother wrote this poem about witches and wizards. Might be of help to you.

Witches and Wizards

The witches are not
Only those who feed you shit and
Make you drink their old urine
Voraciously at night dreamily
Assuming a wonderful meal
These are old school witches.

The wizards are not
Only those who cut your hair at night
Wrap it inside your cloth
And nail it to a village tree
Presumably to tie your progress
Their ways are outdated.

The witches are not
Only those who make you
Cry at night in your sleep
When they open and shake
Their shitty butts in your face in
The witches dance of the forest
Their methods are obsolete.

The wizards are not
Only those village old men
Who are to blame for
Every sickness in the village
Every poor harvest of the year or
Every dead man or woman
Brought home for burial
Their thinking is myopic.

The witches are not
Only those who change to owls
In the dead of the night
Flying and perching on rooftops
Hooting and shrieking alarmingly
Calling you out from your sleep
They are still lagging behind.

The witches and wizards are
Those city men and women
You call brother and sister
Friend or acquaintance
Sir and madam
They are the witches and wizards
Who block your chances at success
Dread them with all your might!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Roon9(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:

Thank u for your contribution. I will answer your questions as highlighted.
1. we all have some time in life when strange things happens at these period is when I seek out men of God and never have I mentioned anything about my mum but that's eventually where the discussion ends

2.This has happened before too once. I ws driving off road and this gentleman tapped my side window suggesting I wind down, I thought he wanted money, he sensed that too then he said he did not want my money that he only had a message for Me. OK sir what is d message. Take care of your mother and the lord will see you through.

3 like I said earlier we all face challenges every now and then just as human as we are but by God's grace I overcome them

4 In my inner core of mind I have reasons to believe my mum isn't an ordinary being.

5 My brother as a spiritual person, not only do I believe in the existence of witches but I have seen their manifestation.

I appreciate your contribution thanks once again

My dear the mata no b Wetin person fit talk with mouth Jor. Who nor go no know
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Roon9(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Your so called mother witch didn't kill you when you were sucking her breasts or when you were sleeping in her back?

My bro, refuse to recognise negativity around you and they will cease to exist.

Please love your mum no matter what they tell you she is.

The man that gave you that silly message is lucky. He for don do frog jump tire because I personally will not tolerate such nonsense about my mum who had me at 7months and stayed for 2months at hospital while I was in incubator. angry

Your logic hold no ground cos na when goat mature den dey chop am.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
So yhuve already trialed and executed your mother on the base that she's a witch based on the mouth of another human being, that dnt carry yhu for nine months,did not send yhu to school,doesn't know what its like to comfort yhu. I say this politely are yhu not a slowpoke?. Answer that question and employ yhur logic.

The question here is not whether or not yhur mother is a witch, the question is have yhu seen anything to warrant such believes, am not asking yhu exhibit push blame syndrome, where yhu blame any other person for yhur misfortune.
As a rule no one is responsible for yhur life except yhu and yhur Creator. See each human being as a working planet, hardly can anyone leave his own planet and come and dominate yhurs without yhur consent or permission, and if they do there effect is only temporary, yhu should know that everyone is a little narcissistic and schizophrenic,what that means is that on a mental level,we all want to believe we've got some sort of super powers over others, to want degree we that we r narcissistic and schizophrenic is what separates the sane from the insane.
The small girl that believes she's responsible for her fathers misfortune to the old lady that believes she's responsible for the death of her own children, to the boy that believes he flew on the back of a groundnut to India. Check their mental state this people are schizophrenic and delusion add that to extreme selfish narcissistism .
Check the small girl probably got angry with her dad for denying her biscuit, the dad probably went into some illegal business, or bad investment or the economy was not just favourable for certain businesses.when it all crashes poor girl believes she has super powers, please am sure Bill gates,Jeff bezor,Michael Adenuga etc don't have witches where they come from. Or if they do their immune.

Let's not forget the power of the human mind in this scenario .
The father who lost his business, ran into debts would most likely become depressed, loss his will to live not to talk of engaging in any risk worthy business. This man would most likely become a shadow of his former self, a walking ball of negativity, and as such would attract only the negative. If they don't do that they most likely would develop avoidance personality, run into religious houses looking for the root of their problem, believing its spiritual, the thing with religion is that it breeds negativity on a sublevel,its never too obvious buh its there. Now let's assume that such a man upon a religious head interrogating his daughter, or just plainly pointing hands at her, decides to blame the poor girl for her fathers misfortune, yhu should know that this poor girl already blames herself on a subconscious level or a mid conscious level,depending on her mental state, this poor girl now confesses to atrocities that happened all in her head "schizophrenic and narcissistic". On hearing this the father having someone to blame and having been assured that the threat has been neutralized. Now changes his mental state, now willing to take business risk, becomes positive, finds his will to strive and ventures out,considers a new strategy and succeed in his business, finally.
This scenario plays out repeatedly in religious places, religious as a tool, faith as its host was never meant to diagnose peoples mental state,behaviorial pattern or their mental condition, instead it was meant to impose,subject and oppress people under a certain state.

Buh I assure yhu want changed in that mans life was his mental state, what is wrong in that scenario is also the mental state, what's needs fixing is also the mental state and attitude. The mind is very funny, what it believes it conceives,once the fathers mind was given a valid reason to not be negative, a valid reason to loss its fears, it lost it all and became optimistic no more ghost hiding in the corner,cause the ghost has already been exorcised , no more skeleton in the cupboard, cause the witch has already been exposed. The mind has no reason to hold itself back anymore.

Let's not state diagnosing the little girls state as she grows up, she already believes she has super powers,every super hero needs a cape , an outfit,a name,a secret identity, tools to work with a mission.
Wonder what a person who believes he/she is a witch would need as she grows up.

Point is witch or no witch irrelevant, its yhur life,its yhur world,take charge.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Analee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
js tak her to OPM n ph
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
chineduemmao:
interesting Christ was arrested at night he resurrected at dawn...
spiritual indeed
you don't even have an idea of what was being discussed before you foolishly and ignorantly dabbled into it. I don't have your time biko
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
peacettw:

Errrmmm...lots of 'tonight' in ur post,why not afternoons? Anyways, we should put your talent to a better use. The money found in that ikoyi mansion is still looking for an owner.. So far, we have some details you can work with such as the address, name of the group of people who found it etc...Can u kindly please direct the officials to the owner? For good measure u can also inform them as to whether the owner sweats and sleeps at tonights too. Do this and have a convert in your ministry.
hi how was last night? grin grin

It's our work o tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by GoldHorse(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Preeck:

Check my post.. I'm a realist and a spiritual person.... You have no idea

Spirituality has many different meanings in different circles with different people. A Sango worshipper (whom I might respect than most so called pastors) is spiritual.

I have one question for you though. Is your mom a witch?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by peacettw: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
hi how was last night? grin grin

It's our work o tongue tongue

LOL. Last night was fine.... And yours?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by preetyb(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
My brother go back and ask the man of God that gave you the message, to tell you what you should do. If he tells you, kill your mum, then he is fake but if he gives you prayers to pray then pray them and watch what God will do.

I will also advice you pray the MFM kind of prayers for quick action.

For those of you saying you don't believe in witchcraft.. You are just deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by stevecantrell: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Most people here denying the existence of familiar witches are just having a laugh. Its either that or they witches themselves.
This is West Africa, darkest part of the dark continent.

Thank goodness for 'white witches' who have given the world cool stuff ie mordern technology and gadgets.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by talk2rotman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
40kobo77:
First.

I am a Christian and personally do not believe in prophesies,visions or those that claim to see the future.

I pray to God directly,and I have never bothered in my life attaching my self to any church.

It has worked for me.

I also do not believe witches exist. I have heard of witches confessing,but until i see a witch in a witch form,I will never believe in such tales.

Now back to you. This is a very weighty accusations/prophetic seeing by these men of God.

But before we even start dissecting the matter proper. I have a couple of questions that can help me guide/answer you properly.

Question 1- Did you seek these men of God out for special prayers?And specifically mentioned anything about your mom to them?

Question 2- Were you approached by them randomly?

Question 3- Are you facing any challenge(s), hardship, failures in life or anything that will tend to make you see your mother in any light aside being your mom?

Question 4- You claim to be a spiritual person in your write up. So,has the spirit in anyway informed you that your mother is a witch?

Question 5- As a spiritual person,does your faith believe in the existence of witches?

We are talking about your mother here,and the woman that did not only bring you into this world,but also nurtured you.

I don't know your mom. But It will disrespectful for me to start analysing her,if you don't answer the pertinent questions I asked you.

When I get your answers, we will then go into the discussion proper.

Thanks.

Bro. With due respect i think you are oblivious of some fact. Witches are real. And dia is black power. Im not saying his mum is a witch or wateva but such tin do exist. D fact dat u ve grown above dat level or av not experienced it doesnt meat dey dont exist. As much as i try to disregard such new... Its reality cant be over emphasized. Even d bible acknowledges evil power. And wen a life does not av christ, dat life can turn out to be anytin eida now or in d future. I av witnessed ocassions where mother confess of wickedness against dia children. Bro, anytin evil is possible outside christ.... Even unimaginable tins. D fact dat she didnt kill u at birth doesnt mean she cant in d future. Why do u tink some curse dont act or work on some pple until certain age? Anytin is possible for a wicked being who is not in christ. Glory to God u av neva experienced such and i pray may u neva experience such 4reva but bro, it does exist. Wat is facing som1 is back anoda. How about a fada trying to make his child represent him in his occult group and was ready to kill d child if he wont comply? Dat is why accepting good news of salvation is key.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
gGGODDd:
middle finger.
otondo..
Atoole
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oga, dont be hard on ursef here ok..dnt take every post serious,plz.....and who u? Knowin pple's type by their comments? Is it ur mother dtz d witch? shocked
it really shows your type that wakes up your mum with hot slaps
Kontinue
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oga, dont be hard on ursef here ok..dnt take every post serious,plz.....and who u? Knowin pple's type by their comments? Is it ur mother dtz d witch? shocked
I pity your mother
Kontinue
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin
enemyofprogress:
I dey come make I swallow the elephant meat wet dey my mouth
grin grin you are funny fellow
Whats up
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
realmindz:

you are very wrong

I did not command it but I quote just as commanded in the bible by God.

Are u trying to say that bible heroes like Abraham who was willing to kill his son for God was a murderer.
or was Jephthah a murderer for burning his own very daughter on the alter for Yahweh??

Don't let sentiments and emotions come in between you and God.

a witch is of the devil and not of God so killing them is according to our Lord's wish and commandment, does not matter who they are to you

Suppose your very own brother or sister secretly tempts you to do something wrong. Or your child or the wife you love tempts you. Or your closest friend does it. Suppose one of them says, “Let’s go and worship other gods.” But you and your people of long ago hadn’t known anything about those gods before. They are the gods of the nations around you. Those nations might be near or far away. In fact, they might reach from one end of the land to the other. Don’t give in to those who are tempting you. Don’t listen to them. Don’t feel sorry for them. Don’t spare them or save them. You must certainly put them to death. You must be the first to throw stones at them.
Deut 13
nawa for you oo,
What happens to repentance and must you put them to death?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by adaxxy: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
realmindz:

you are very wrong

I did not command it but I quote just as commanded in the bible by God.

Are u trying to say that bible heroes like Abraham who was willing to kill his son for God was a murderer.
or was Jephthah a murderer for burning his own very daughter on the alter for Yahweh??

Don't let sentiments and emotions come in between you and God.

a witch is of the devil and not of God so killing them is according to our Lord's wish and commandment, does not matter who they are to you

Suppose your very own brother or sister secretly tempts you to do something wrong. Or your child or the wife you love tempts you. Or your closest friend does it. Suppose one of them says, “Let’s go and worship other gods.” But you and your people of long ago hadn’t known anything about those gods before. They are the gods of the nations around you. Those nations might be near or far away. In fact, they might reach from one end of the land to the other. Don’t give in to those who are tempting you. Don’t listen to them. Don’t feel sorry for them. Don’t spare them or save them. You must certainly put them to death. You must be the first to throw stones at them.
Deut 13
nawa for you oo,
What happens to repentance and must you put them to death?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by thunderbabs: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
adaxxy:
I pity your mother
Kontinue

sad whats dz wan saying?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Justfacts: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
One of the most difficult spiritual warfare is blood battle especially from mothers. All is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking Free From Masturbation / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.