Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB (858 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by Splashme: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2017
God will judge you for not arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB

November 23, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Thursday took a subtle swipe at the President Muhammadu Buhari’s government over its perceived bias in the ongoing anti-graft war.

Fani-Kayode faulted the arrest of former Secretary to the Government of the Federation,SGF, Pius Anyim while ex-Rivers Governor and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi is retained in the current Federal cabinet.

He wondered why government operatives “lay siege” on former Director General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Ita Ekpeyong while ex- SGF, Babachir Lawal is allowed to go free, despite corruption allegations against him.

In a tweet via his social media handle, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain, further faulted the arrest of opposition leaders while embattled sacked Pension boss, Abdulrasheed Maina is allegedly been protected by the government.

He wrote: “You lay siege to Ita Ekpeyong’s home yet u allow Babachir Lawal to go free.

“You detain Pius Anyim yet u retain Rotimi Ameachi in your cabinet.

”You arrest opposition leaders and humiliate their family members, yet you protect Abdulrasheed Maina and shield Maikanti Baru. “GOD WILL JUDGE U!”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/23/god-will-judge-not-arresting-maina-baru-babachir-fani-kayode-tells-buhari/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by greatwhite(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2017
GOD WILL JUDGE EVERBODY. grin
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2017
How people believed a man that said "Abacha Didn't Stole" will fight corruption is the 536th wonders of the world..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by zakim(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by Greyworld: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
I av a good news and a bad news the good news is "Nigeria is finished" the bad news is people don't understand the good news yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by khallyberry: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2017
my space,my comment.....
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by Splashme: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Greyworld:
I av a good news and a bad news
the good news is "Nigeria is finished"
the bad news is people don't understand the good news yet.

I feel you bro
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by lordkush: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2017
so much for the anti corruption scar I spit on em all

disappointed

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2017
And you see Yorubas happy their own are being persecuted while buhari own are chilling at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by Bari22: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by OnowuOra(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Kwaruption

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by Mufasa27(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2017
All we need is patience, God will disgrace this government very soon smiley

We all know what happened to the biblical king pharaoh smiley

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by baralatie(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2017
greatwhite:
GOD WILL JUDGE EVERBODY. grin
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by dodelight(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
How people believed a man that said "Abacha Didn't Stole" will fight corruption is the 536th wonders of the world..
I've always seen those people who ignore the mountains of numerous facts that rubbishes Buhari's sainthood and still stick to him as either insane or selfish or both.

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
dodelight:
I've always seen those people who ignore the mountains of numerous facts that rubbishes Buhari's sainthood and still stick to him as either insane or selfish or both.
Why do you think they are called zombies?
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by codedguy1(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Dont mind the retarded dingbat called jubrin. he is busy chasing southern suspects in the likes of it ekpenyong and Pius anyim.
Re: God Will Judge You For Not Arresting Maina, Baru, Babachir – Fani Kayode to PMB by UbanmeUdie: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Shock You / Elder (chief) Chima Uzoma Apugo Onyekwere, / Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi Not Personal – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.