Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

All About Nilesat Installations - Satellite TV Technology (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Nilesat Installations (254031 Views)

All About Nilesat,badrsat Leaving, In Northern Nigeria In 1.8M And 2.0M Dish. / What Is The Best Frequency Polarity To Track Nilesat Ku Band In Osun, Nigeria / Nilesat-201 Footprint Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by godaye: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls great people, how can i access CNN with 1.8m, I am in kaduna. Thanks
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Smilelo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
I was watching metro digital cable when I saw this advertisement about HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE AND ICORD +. and I also check for it in the internet. I like it very well, and I will like to buy it. but I don't know where I can get it in Nigeria. please I will like my fellow members here to give me the information where I can buy the HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE in Nigeria. why I like it is because of the picture quality and also the more HD channels that it has. What is the difference between the HUMAX HD ICORD + AND THE HUMAX HD FOXSAT FREE. I will like you to put more light to IT so that I can understand what it means.HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE does this humax foxsat hd free means that you will have access to all HD movies and channel or tv show when I say free I mean bout HD and free to air HD channels and also the ADSPORT PACKAGE. and ICORD HD + 500 GB RECORDABLE HARD DISK. and also ICORD HD WITH ADSPORTS PACKAGE. so let me know what its means so that I will understand the one I will buy. what I want is only the HUMAX HD receiver that will show HD CHANNELS because the picture are very clear then an ordinary channel . and I believe the HUMAX HD will work in Nigeria. I Want to know where I can buy it in Nigeria and what it will cost me in Nigerian currency. thanks as I look forward for your reply . my facebook ID is; D Boss Smile. u can send me a friend request so that it will be easy for communication. thanks as I look forward to hear 4r u.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by IT4ALL: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls!...Is jsc sports showing on 2.4m in ibadan...pls! Someone shd help
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by feasy1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
George_D:

ok, i tried again on my 4m motorised and was able to get 12265h 27500 (HD1- HD5)

signal quality was up to 51 percent but not stable. however all the HD packages came
out after scan.

@ George_D , Many thanks, sorry for the late response, I've been away. Really need to rescan,Wish I have the space to accomodate a bigger dish like your bird, since you hit 51% on 12265, I doubt if my 3m will be able to nail it.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Dishtech(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
bounju: Pls I need an installer in Abuja who can track Jsc sport +1 - +10 4 me in Gwagwalada.....u can contact me on 08032416529 pls it urgent.
Am in Abuja but my end is to far from your end. Am at Nyanya axes, but with arrangement I can come over. My no. 08067652639.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by ainanimi: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2013
George_D:

ainanimi,

exactly what kind of assistance do you need?

Thank you for hearing my voice. I need some one who can take his time to explain in details on how to go about the finding of the JSC Sport channel with my 4.4m dish.

If I can get a detail explanation on how to go about it (e.g how to place my LNB and possible possition to stand while tracking the sisgnal) I will really appreciate.

Or possibly if there is any Installer base here in lagos that can assist in help me to get the remaining stations, i wil apreciate.

Thank yu.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by adedayor08(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
House please will chelsea capital one cup be life on irib package + I need a fairly jsc card with active subscription plz contact 08029630094 or addexy08@gmail.com
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Arelukman: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ All ,There is complete fibre 4m dish for sale with affordable price at IBADAN .If you are interested ,call this cell phone 08060864293 .
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by xnnalvin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls gurus in d ause I av 3m fibre dish bt dnt knw if I wil b able 2 hit jsc sport hd in lagos..pls if yes tel me hw 2 go abt dat
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by adedayor08(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hello gurus please.
I wanna shift my 4.4 meter dish from nilesat to badr6 so as to get jsc+ 1 to 10
Please is this possible here in lagos
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by aboinuhuusman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Which LNB can i use to track both c band & ku band channels on nilesat
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by olenyi: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
aboinuhuusman: Which LNB can i use to track both c band & ku band channels on nilesat

Nilesat doesn't transmit on C-Band.

Regards.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by goldtooth: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2013
pls i will like to know where i can get a dish of 3m and above in benin and how much it will cost, i will also like to know the best lnb to use and the cost so that i can save money towards it. I want to enjoy nilesat with you guys Thanks
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by adrash: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
You can 3m, 4.5 and 5.2 here in ilorin
the cost is from 75 up ward
d best lnb is INVERTO][/color]
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by adrash: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
goldtooth: pls i will like to know where i can get a dish of 3m and above in benin and how much it will cost, i will also like to know the best You can 3m, 4.5 and 5.2 here in ilorin
the cost is from 75 up ward
d best lnb is INVERTOlnb to use and the cost so that i can save money towards it. I want to enjoy nilesat with you guys Thanks
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
plz anybody in d house should assist me I av 4.5m fibre dish in ilorin but av tried 3 diferent lmb to get jsc +6 n hd but d signal was low plz anybody should tell me d type of lmb dat suite it or any body dat has d lmb should plz call me I need it plz
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
i want a right frequency for nilesat in abuja? that including polarization, symbol rate, Angle in degree please.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
plz how much is inverto lmb n where can we get it in ilorin
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Mrjerry: i want a right frequency for nilesat in abuja? that including polarization, symbol rate, Angle in degree please.
You will need atleast 1.8m size of dish,stargold fuji LNBF and patience to track nilesat in Abuja.
Then input this TP 10996V27500 then track in the western dirrection,by GENTLY moving your dish up-down and left- right,until you hit GREEN. Check the percentage,if the signal quality is not upto 90% percent, you have to work on it by adjusting the dish up or down,right or left(slowly) while looking at the signal level on the tv screen.If dat didnt increase the signal to the desired quality you can try skewing the LNBF i.e turning the LNBF.You should hit 90%.It is not over yet o!
The next step is to input another TP 11938v27500,then bring the dish down sloooowly I mean in slow motion or chameleon-like or in snail speed infact the slower you could ever get.You should hit green.
You can always come back here if you have any problem.And also develop the habit of reading through past threads and you wouldn not believe what you will find there(you may not even ask anybody questions again as almost all you need is there).
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
plz anybody kno where I can get stargold fuji lmb in ilorin and d price
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thank you satmania I am going try now
I need the position as in 90degree north or west for nilesat?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mrjerry: Thank you satmania I am going try now
I need the position as in 90degree north or west for nilesat?
Thank you for thanking me @mr jerry. It is in the WESTERN direction at 7 degree.
Happy hunting!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
It works on Atlantic 3/Ku b4 into nilesat. unfortunately I am unable to view MBC all on 11938v 27500
please
I need a new method in getting MBC satmania
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Mrjerry: It works on Atlantic 3/Ku b4 into nilesat. unfortunately I am unable to view MBC all on 11938v 27500
please
Hmm! What is your dish size? And are you sure all bolts on the dish are firmly tighten? And have you try tweaking the LNBF? answer the questions and I may have some clue then.
I need a new method in getting MBC satmania
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Hi, the bolts are all tight perfect. the MBC not working i on yet still. maybe a new frequency could locate MBC network. I position dish west 7 degree, i think using 10.992v 27500 i am only receiving Alijazeera atmost. i just need MBC channel. if there is a frequency better than 10.992v, i want to delete 10.992 but i am searching for tp. so give me a new tp please?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by odilibe(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2013
Mrjerry: Hi, the bolts are all tight perfect. the MBC not working i on yet still. maybe a new frequency could locate MBC network. I position dish west 7 degree, i think using 10.992v 27500 i am only receiving Alijazeera atmost. i just need MBC channel. if there is a frequency better than 10.992v, i want to delete 10.992 but i am searching for tp. so give me a new tp please?
May be you need a bigger dish size for MBC UAE @ Nilesat 102...but there is no better frequency than 10992V at 7.3west to track nilesat 102 @ 7west..what you need to do.. get the best signal using 10992v depending on your receiver you need to get at least 80percent and above using JSC sports frequency 10992 @7.3wrst.. lnb skew should be @ the middle of 3 O'CLOCK and 4'O'CLOCK..then move your dish upwards for nilesat 102 /201 at 7west..using MBC frequency or Dubai one frequency 11785V27500..CHEERS
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
thank you odili
I have try it not but I am not getting red. I have deleted the JSC frequency I including MBC
I taught it would appear again but it didn't. I want way round. I am using a big dish now.
I try 10992v my green quality is not up to 90%.
it is about 50%. I try to reach 90% before applying 11938v 27500 MBC.
I want a strong tp apart from 10992/6 please.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mrjerry: thank you odili
I have try it not but I am not getting red. I have deleted the JSC frequency I including MBC
I taught it would appear again but it didn't. I want way round. I am using a big dish now.
I try 10992v my green quality is not up to 90%.
it is about 50%. I try to reach 90% before applying 11938v 27500 MBC.
I want a strong tp apart from 10992/6 please.
You need to check your set up something is wrong somewhere as you should atleast be hitting 90% with dat TP ,that will tell you whether your dish is in good condition.
Reasons why I ask whether your bolts are well tighten is sometime I face such kind of challenges while hunting for fringe birds and I wil discover that is the dish is not well put together.
But you should try dis TP 11659v27497 then tell me the level...,then I should know what the problem is.
I am very sure you can do this.how I wish am in Abuja.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you still can not hit that 90% I will advice you to work more on the dish by tilting it sieways while it is on the TP and observe whether there is an improvement on the signal quality.
I think you may need the help of a forumite who stay in Abuja.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank once again Satmania and Odile tp i finally made it on MBC 11938v27497 has a green quality of 54% Using 11183v02499.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mrjerry: Thank once again Satmania and Odile tp i finally made it on MBC 11938v27497 has a green quality of 54% Using 11183v02499.
Thank you 4 thanking us @mr Jerry,luking 4ward to gaining from you!
Cheers!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by wasman01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
hello my big Ogas, my 5m dish have problem wen i want to relocate to my place, plz anybody dat knw where i can buy fiber mate and other chemical to repair my dish cos i dnt want to loose thrills

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.