Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (41198 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Lotechi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

Show me evidence of the poor paying money into Pastor Chris' personal account and stop being an idiot.
.#1000 into 1,000,000 places will give you 1billion....so pls enough of this poor people's money cannot really do much...in every church or society, we have more poor people than rich.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You're a religious zombie.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a scam artist. Even his ex wife thinks so.
Park one side. 100 million to God indeed.

You are already on the side...

...an that's no fault of mine. Pity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lotechi:
.#1000 into 1,000,000 places will give you 1billion....so pls enough of this poor people's money cannot really do much...in every church or society, we have more poor people than rich.

And you are quarreling about someone who does philanthropy in billions.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Lotechi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

Same way couldn't stand the thought of a prosperous minister of God when you called him a criminal?

The tithe is not for the pastor to eat. The Pastor in question doesn't even earn a salary from church.
. so where has he been getting the money he spends from+ whose approval does the church need to make payments?? #watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:
And having followed this man, he will do it as he has said.

Actually you cut much of the video out, he talked about how he gave $10,000 15 years ago, to TBN. (1:31:15)

Then how the Lord led him to give $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 to $5,000,000 and then $10,000,000.

Watch from 1:40:25 to get it... or better still, just enjoy the whole video... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_e4eB4n-8

So are u saying that Oga Oyakhilome has Gods GTBank account?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Lotechi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

And you are quarreling about someone who does philanthropy in billions.
. nobody is quarrelling with anybody, but you saying these pastors do not get paid by their churches is a fallacious assertion.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by hokafor(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na today, so who will you give the 100milla? Daddy freeze keep on the good work we are feeling the impacts

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
those who help the poor in other for them to be worshipped shall have worshippers in hell. It is good to help people in need with open hands. I can see your soul is lost. My advise to you is if you want to serve God serve him With all ur heart. remember our God is in heaven not on earth. It is what we do on earth that will be used to judge us. If you want to see God create a positive impact for yourself on earth. You might think ur on the right track but no, I can feel it about you. If you want to truly discover your soul and set ur steps in the right path to heaven I can help you.

Please keep your useless advice to yourself. You can see what...feel what? Nonsense.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Tisham20(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Man of God may God push you toward my direction Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lotechi:
. nobody is quarrelling with anybody, but you saying these pastors do not get paid by their churches is a fallacious assertion.

Im not generalizing ok.. I speak of Pastor Chris and several senior CE pastors. I know one or two other Non CE pastors who walk in same wisdom.

You are shocked abi? Continue... now you see why many of you are in danger of judgment.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

Please keep your useless advice to yourself. You can see what...feel what? Nonsense.
my son I won't give up on u. I will make sure your soul enters the gate of heaven. I will pray to my father to intercede on ur behalf. Nothing pains me on earth than to meet a soul that is lost. I pray thee to touch your soul that you may see the light and glorify thy father who at in heaven. Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

Im not generalizing ok.. I speak of Pastor Chris and several senior CE pastors. I know one or two other Non CE pastors who walk in same wisdom.

You are shocked abi? Continue... now you see why many of you are in danger of judgment.
my son who do you want to serve on earth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
AHCB:
rather, i'm concerned how he intend to make the 100 million dollars, since he isn't employed, that is.

God blesses according to His riches in glory, not by your work... even though you're supposed to work hard.

These men have long been putting this principle of sowing and reaping to work, now the world has become afraid of them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
my son who do you want to serve on earth

See this one
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
vchykp:
my brother please say what you know
Will you Shataap there now.
Does it make sense if a rich man give money to another rich man? The recipient rich man will not value it but give it to the poor and see prayers come upon your life.

The bible talked about giving the needy not the rich
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

See this one
my son I want to help your life. Ur soul is hovering right now. uve been programmed the wrong way in life. If you don't allow the spirit of God to acclaim his position in ur life it will never be too late except death. You need to be prepared before the dark angel comes for you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

See this one
my son I want to help your life. Ur soul is hovering right now. uve been programmed the wrong way in life. If you don't allow the spirit of God to acclaim his position in ur life it will never be too late except death. You need to be prepared before the dark angel comes for you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sucess001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:
The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church

You are very silly using nasty, rude and worldly ways to propagate your supposedly Christian mission.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by praaizz: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
OtemSapien:

Multiply #1000 by 100,000 and tell me if it can't do anything. I have seen the poor go to borrow #5000 to pay into the account of these rich dudes. Multiply #5000 by 100,000 and tell me if it cannot do anything in the enterpreneurship kingdom of the gods of men. I have seen the poor who give all their first salary as capitation to the rich. Multiply #20,000 salary by 100,000 and tell me if it isn't enough to change the destiny of a criminal like Oyakhilome forever.

don't insult men of God.....I pity uu....like seriously...most moni requested for are use for missions among going to orphanage homes to bless dem severally....its called innercity...sponsoring rhapsody of reality copies to be given free to individuals all around d world....sponsoring missionaries to go and preach and win souls to Christ all around d world....among several oders ones......am not a member but am fully aware.....respect dem a lot.....for your own good do.t just open ur mouth and insult any pastor u see...I pity uu....u don't knw d grace of God upon his or her life...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by praaizz: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
vchykp:
lolx.. he has done more than giving to the orphanage, i am not a member of his congregation but pastor chris is one radical giver once directed by God
God blesss uu
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
postemail:

My brother, good evening. Please I have a question regarding "giving to God". Can Christians also "give to God" by giving to the needy instead of pastors?

When you give to the needy you are lending to the Lord and He will repay. Prov 19:7.

But when you give to to the work of evangelization of the world... which is God's vision, He promotes you and increases His grace upon your life, because you have become partners together. He increases your capacity to receive and do bigger things for His kingdom in these last days.

It matters where you sow your seed and what grace is at work there? Is that a ministry or minister called by God?

It matters how you sow... better to give joyfully, in faith and love, expecting a harvest.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by praaizz: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
vchykp:
he gets gift every second because he is a radical giver, he has lots of rich members that sees to his bills to his clothing, you may not know what it means to bless people, he has blessed lots thru God in his ministry that, they will rather die that watch pastor chris suffer
dats true.......

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
sucess001:

You are very silly using nasty, rude and worldly ways to propagate your supposedly Christian mission.

Goan sit down jealousy jealously tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Desyner: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
See now, you can't even tolerate criticism, you've started using the cussword already. You are an evidence that the poor pay money into the tithebox of the rich. Deny this fact and let Yahweh continue to languish in the spiritual prison in Otem's name.
Lie isn't criticism.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Desyner: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:
Donnie, since God doesn't own a bank account, how exactly does Pastor Chris intend to give God the money? By donating it to himself (again)?
By using it for God's work. Printing fliers, reaching out to the needy etc.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by praaizz: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
vchykp:
you have just signed your doom, Pastor Chris a bastard?.. that was un-called for
please help me beg him to go and ask God for forgiveness..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
nanizle:

That's why a country like China is strongly against foreign religions because [s]they know what it can turn their citizens to... ZOMBIES[/s].

They know it'll automatically free the citizens from their communist grip as they discover their liberty in Christ and the fact that, they can determine whatever future they want.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by kennykane1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
leye4u:
Seun, learn to speak like a wise man that you are abeg .....you are embarrassing us.... When Pastors give they do it most times to other ministries or to an ongoing project in their ministry ....I know you are a God-hater but abeg take it easy okay..... The church would continue to get richer and men of God would continue to prosper and there is nothing Seun and Daddy Freeze can do about it.

Like in expanding their business empire? Well if they can diversify their trade into manufacturing too I think that will empower and improve many lives and thereby glorify God as well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Seun(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
leye4u:
Seun, learn to speak like a wise man that you are abeg .....you are embarrassing us.... When Pastors give they do it most times to other ministries or to an ongoing project in their ministry
We all know that Pastor Chris will not give $100m to any ministry. He just wants to motivate his followers to give sacrificially to his own ministry without question. He talks about giving money that he extracted from his followers through self-serving doctrines back to himself as if it’s just as sacrificial as when his salary earning followers give most of their hard-earned money to him and even borrow money from friends to pay their sacrificial pledges. Obviously, it’s not. He is not sacrificing anything, while they’re sacrificing everything. What an insult to their intelligence.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by kennykane1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

They know it'll automatically free the citizens from their communist grip as they discover their liberty in Christ and the fact that, they can determine whatever future they want.

Like our gullible and brainwashed folks (you included) have freed and liberated yourself from the poor state of our country Nigeria? All this religious clowns have been so much brain damaged that they no longer can tell right from wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.