Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (41194 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by menwongo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yusuf54:
Will U keep shut,U r saying RUBBISH...any donation that comes From Poor Ones,no matter that amount is More than the Millions n Billions that r been donated by the rich Ones
Thank you my brother
That guy just weak me...believe me you poor men out number rich ones in any church

The guy is an aspiring yahoo yahoo pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by delerx(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
The question is which business is he into? Is he into oil and gas or construction cos I don't understand where the money is coming from.
donnie:

He can give it where ever he wants. After all, he didn't need your advice to do all the giving he has been doing all these years.

E.g..
1.Giving 1billion.naira to Benson Idahosa University.

2. Building state of the art lecture theater at his alma mater AAU and provision of street lights and reading lamps for all hostel students.

3. Yearly promoting leadership among African youth through the Future Africa Laders Awards (FALA) with comes with a minimum of $10,000 dollars per awardee (which number up to 16) plus support and mentorship.

And many more too numerous to mention. So please rebuke that spirit of freeze from your life... It is a spirit of poverty and destruction.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by nwakaibeya1: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornAgains are usually upset with truth spoken about their prophets&pastors &term it criticism or judging & quote thou shall not judge but I have taught them thou shall judge see John 5.30.

Behold their so called prophets & pastors knows that you cant criticize someone spiritually powerful than you because in the spiritual world there is hierarchy&everyone there as we meet knows who is who& no matter how anyone pretends the Truth we speak must prevail >and >time tells who is who

Behold we told you >>>Mathew 26,51>>Since time of Jesus Christ we have witnessed powerless people fighting for the POWERFUL &Simon Peter is a typical example& his kind has continued till this day where the powerless followers of so called prophets&pastors fight for them where as those they are fighting for understands that the fight is not physically designed& keep mute, while the spiritually ignorant followers make empty noise & boast ignorantly as if their masters have no eyes to see or power to fight the perceived battles.

Followers must be wise& learn the things of spiritual which is never fought on social media &finally know that Power talks& not empty critics.

We told you kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge& judge humans of the world which I add&say those who claim to know Jesus Christ should investigate&not only investigate but it is accept this unbelievable truth or perish& those who are powerful can also peep& know who is talking.

This is authority of heaven of God of justice & those who understands the hidden world knows the consequences of vain challenge. I have spoken again to the whole world.#

Words kills, they are life&death, so you choose # I speak plainly and who on earth can discredit the revelation and don't forget in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all? John 6,60-68

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
For those e-warriors fighting for pastor Chris, and calling him their master... on the last day, you will stand alone to answer your name and receive your judgement, he will not be there for you. As a Christian, channel your strength in being a true Christian in character. Leave all this pastors alone, he is doing this, he is doing that, if he truly wants to give to God, he should start from his village, the road to his village is very terrible, help his villagers, build schools and hospitals there,and give them free education and medical care, sponsor the poor children in his village especially the orphans and the widows.. after all charity begins at home. All these pastors flaunting their riches and demanding for billions to extend their churches,should humble themselves and emulate Tb Joshua... he Is the true man of God ,he is the one God spoke about in Isaiah 61:1-6
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Seun:

We all know that Pastor Chris will not give $100m to any ministry. He just wants to motivate his followers to give sacrificially to his own ministry without question. He talks about giving money that he extracted from his followers through unscriptural doctrines back to himself as if it’s just as sacrificial as when his salary earning followers give most of their hard-earned money to him and even borrow money from friends to pay their unwise pledges. Obviously, it’s not. He is not sacrificing anything. What an insult to the intelligence of his followers.
What do you know about the scriptures??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by zionmde: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2017
ikechizoba:
For those e-warriors fighting for pastor Chris, and calling him their master... on the last day, you will stand alone to answer your name and receive your judgement, he will not be there for you. As a Christian, channel your strength in being a true Christian in character. Leave all this pastors alone, he is doing this, he is doing that, if he truly wants to give to God, he should start from his village, the road to his village is very terrible, help his villagers, build schools and hospitals there,and give them free education and medical care, sponsor the poor children in his village especially the orphans and the widows.. after all charity begins at home. All these pastors flaunting their riches and demanding for billions to extend their churches,should humble themselves and emulate Tb Joshua... he Is the true man of God ,he is the one God spoke about in Isaiah 61:1-6
I was disappointed wen I got to the end of ur post and I saw TB Joshua. I really wished the rubbish u wrote there came from an unbeliever and not a so called believer. The same critics u re holding hands with today to criticize Pst Chris will turn around tomorrow for TB Joshua. U join Muslims and atheists to criticize your faith and u call urself a Christian. I spit on u HYPOCRITE

for ur info some churches don't go ahead to shout on top of their voices wen they give the poor like they do at Emmanuel TV (even though I have nothing against that). Hope u can also kindly tell us how well developed TB Joshua's own community is?
U just sound like Judas "sell the oil and help the poor crew"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by zionmde: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2017
delerx:
The question is which business is he into? Is he into oil and gas or construction cos I don't understand where the money is coming from.
I will answer ur question.
First Pst Chris has businesses run by his staffs which won't be actually made that public because most times pastors choose not to open up their private businesses.

2. Even if he had no businesses but hundreds of thousands have become millionaires by putting the word of God he taught them to work, tell me why most of those millionaires won't give to him lavishly?
3. Jesus had so much money in his treasury that other disciples couldn't even notice that Judas was stealing from the purse. Now direct ur question to Jesus
Finally as Christians we believe In Job 22:24
God did not say "except Levites" because Levites were not supposed to work. Go and ask God how he intended to bring that promise to reality.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2017
zionmde:

I was disappointed wen I got to the end of ur post and I saw TB Joshua. I really wished the rubbish u wrote there came from an unbeliever and not a so called believer. The same critics u re holding hands with today to criticize Pst Chris will turn around tomorrow for TB Joshua. U join Muslims and atheists to criticize your faith and u call urself a Christian. I spit on u HYPOCRITE

for ur info some churches don't go ahead to shout on top of their voices wen they give the poor like they do at Emmanuel TV (even though I have nothing against that). Hope u can also kindly tell us how well developed TB Joshua's own community is?

You never can tell... like I said before
.do channel your energy towards helping your Christan character. l mentioned Joshua because for me, he has helped a lot.... showcasing his deeds can be a way of encourage others to do the same, that's what I think... l don't know about you.. because a lot of people do things because they see others doing it. not because they want to.
Your pastor Chris is the real hypocrite...he preaches against divorce,yet he is divorced..... keep hyping for him, don't look into your life and examine yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by pxalmydee(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Yorubas will say, O fi owo Abu se Abu ni alejo ...paying tithes into his own ministry or other fellow slave owners
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2017
zionmde :

Before I forget, just to mention it to you, maybe you don't know.... You are so full of bitterness and it's about to choke you..... from your comments on this thread, you are a walking bitterness..... leave the pastors and work on your life.... you insult so easily like its your birth right..... you need Jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

Go over your arguments and see that you aren't thinking straight. The money of the poor cannot do much in the Kingdom. It will bless them alright if they give cos they'll get a harvest, but all their giving will amount to little.
I could have ignore you but I can't do dat....u re very stupid for that statement " the money of the poor cannot do much in the kingdom" thank you continue wit ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by fatboislim(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Who's giving him the money?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by ezeagu(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Giving is part of the business plan, nobody is going to give to a stingy pastor, lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 1:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Na
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by DozieInc(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Keep sowing in God's vineyard sir, the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Waxus: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2017
How much do poor people give as offerings...
And you people should stop saying all this trash about men of god enriching themselves with the poor peoples off offerings.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by zionmde: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2017
ikechizoba:

zionmde :

Before I forget, just to mention it to you, maybe you don't know.... You are so full of bitterness and it's about to choke you..... from your comments on this thread, you are able walking bitterness..... leave the pastors and work on your life.... you insult so easily like its your birth right..... you need Jesus
Leave the pastors?
Like the church in Jerusalem left Peter?
Like the church at Romans left Paul?
Like God commanded the Israelites to leave Moses?
Like the apostles left Jesus?
Bitterness? U must be mistaken, I defend Christianity anywhere it's criticized no matter the church involved, unlike u who chooses to join atheists Muslims and other unbelievers to criticize some churches u feel u don't like, so u need Jesus more.
"kindly show me how developed TB's home community is? " or did u suddenly go dumb on that question

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by DedeNkem: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2017
This c*rook wants a new jet!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by DedeNkem: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2017
I heard some Nigerian churches now accept bank cards and have ATMs on their premises! LOL.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by zionmde: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2017
ikechizoba:

You never can tell... like I said before
.do channel your energy towards helping your Christan character. l mentioned Joshua because for me, he has helped a lot.... showcasing his deeds can be a way of encourage others to do the same, that's what I think.
And what happens to Matt 6:3? That's exactly the question ur new found partners in criticizing Pst Chris will ask u wen they start criticizing ur so called philantropist
.. l don't know about you.. because a lot of people do things because they see others doing it. not because they want to.
Who said I don't know about the generosity of TB Joshua I only asked u who knows how he developed his community to come out with evidence and u re running around. I will say the same to u, most people know how much Pst Chris invests in picking children off the street, healing and rehabilitating the sick, u choose to be blind enough not to see it.
Your pastor Chris is the real hypocrite...he preaches against divorce,yet he is divorced..... keep hyping for him, don't look into your life and examine yourself.
Pst Chris was divorced, but he did not divorce (I guess u will claim too dumb to differentiate between the two) Just as Killing is a sin but being killed is not, stealing is a sin but being stolen from is not? So what exactly is ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by 2shure: 3:00am On Dec 01, 2017
god of man
vchykp:
you have just signed your doom, Pastor Chris a bastard?.. that was un-called for
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Pataricatering:
You are the one who is not thinking straight ! Go and ask manufacturers making sachet milk and sachet tomato paste for lower Income people how the money of the “ poor “ as you call it is making them smile to the bank - when you collect 100 from thousands explain to me how that money can’t do much for the kingdom ?
my sister tell them o. Da vote sugar Is not up to 150naira and its one of the worobos that made him a billionaire in dollars ,even the owners of car companies are not as rich.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2017
leye4u:
Seun, learn to speak like a wise man that you are abeg .....you are embarrassing us.... When Pastors give they do it most times to other ministries or to an ongoing project in their ministry ....I know you are a God-hater but abeg take it easy okay..... The church would continue to get richer and men of God would continue to prosper and there is nothing Seun and Daddy Freeze can do about it.
people are wise now,they can believe your lies anymore. Our brothers are in Libya and no pastor is able to bring them home,Nigerians are commuting suicide and living in destitution and Nigerian pastors are the richest in the world. of Pastors truly give like you said,nobody should be poor in this country. an average successful pastor in Nigeria is a billionaire and yet people are destitute,no amenities ,nothing,and you're hear claiming they give. wicked liar
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

Go over your arguments and see that you aren't thinking straight. The money of the poor cannot do much in the Kingdom. It will bless them alright if they give cos they'll get a harvest, but all their giving will amount to little.
What Kingdom are you talking about? Is it multiple estate with big mansions that the Lord Jesus has built and His Kingdom established or your pastor's project?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by anpipac: 3:48am On Dec 01, 2017
WHAT WE NEED AS HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH IS MAKE HEAVEN. GOD IS NOT BEGGER. IF YOU DIE IN SIN YOU WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN. AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IF YOU LIKE GIVE GOD 900 TRILLION DOLLARS AND REMAIN IN ANY FORM OF SIN YOU ARE WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Damoche10: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2017
bigCassava:
According to Christ embassy president, Pastor Chris, "It's all about love, love is the greatest. If you love God you should be excited to give him.

"Some time ago God asked me to give my first $10 million but I didn't argue about it. I just brought it out and gave to him with joy.

"And now I am planning on giving him my first $100 million, why! Because when you give to God he enlarges your financial capacity.

"So I started telling myself that I must give my first $100 million and I am almost there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtCunMthY2U

All na scope jare. We don't need to know and it is suppose to be a covenant between himself and God. All these are just been reactive based on accusations. Even if you give 1 billion dollars to anybody, its your business.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by africanusvu(m): 4:32am On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

He can give it where ever he wants. After all, he didn't need your advice to do all the giving he has been doing all these years.

E.g.. F
1.Giving 1billion.naira to Benson Idahosa University.

2. Building state of the art lecture theater at his alma mater AAU and provision of street lights and reading lamps for all hostel students.

3. Yearly promoting leadership among African youth through the Future Africa Laders Awards (FALA) with comes with a minimum of $10,000 dollars per awardee (which number up to 16) plus support and mentorship.

And many more too numerous to mention. So please rebuke that spirit of freeze from your life... It is a spirit of poverty and destruction.

Very good bros.wat a saint.sory bros.I av been trying not to get involved. But.sory.I av to.Pls have u ever visited oyakhilomews home town in Essan land.look around his family house.directly opposite. Pls.just do that if u ar a neutral Christian and come back to edit this ur comment.after ur visit.u will confirm that those whose not only need 1billion but 1thousand naira are there dying at his gate ut
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by kgr8mike(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Now I know who sowed a million dollars into Pastor Benny Hnns ministry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Originalsly: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

Show me evidence of the poor paying money into Pastor Chris' personal account and stop being an idiot.
Just curious.... you seem to be a Pastor Chris insider..... doesnt of have a personal account?...of yes..can you get the #from Chris?...I need it. If not.... how did he give this money to God?...that's what he said.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2017
africanusvu:
Very good bros.wat a saint.sory bros.I av been trying not to get involved. But.sory.I av to.Pls have u ever visited oyakhilomews home town in Essan land.look around his family house.directly opposite. Pls.just do that if u ar a neutral Christian and come back to edit this ur comment.after ur visit.u will confirm that those whose not only need 1billion but 1thousand naira are there dying at his gate ut

The Man of God is not village based. He is a gift to the world....The body of Christ., And there are countless testimonies in Nigeria and around the world. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2017
delerx:

The money is from Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Diso60090(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Mumu people the road to your village God say make i tell you make you donate the money go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.