Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" (49650 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by austonclint(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2017
see the number of bodyguard protecting the man that is to replace mugabe as Zimbabwe president today...

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnssRkF5ctU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by yemmight(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2017
That will not stop him being killed.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by colossus91(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2017
I dey tell you,village pipu are strong!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Yeligray(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Africans and mentality sha, if a sniper pin points him he is going to get him... It's only God that protects who's meant to be.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by id911(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
yemmight:
That will not stop him being killed.

You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe. A guerrilla warlord who dealt with the British. A former Spy Chief. Most times, he drives around Harare without security. He and Gen. Giwenga were the two people who had kept Mugabe in power since the eighties

Read a little thing about him, you will understand even the opposition are afraid of him.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by kay29000(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
A sniper could still take him out from a distance though. Those guys should be scattered all around the venue... Not all in one place.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by miqos02(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
wow
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Promismike(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
This guy may even be worse than grand pa Mugabe. Only infinitesimal number of politicians are human.

I heard the west are not in support of him for the role he played in the redistribution of land from the white to the black natives.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by miano: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
really
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by jibolarazor(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Do you know any Youth of Ogun State extraction, or resident in Ogun State?
Do you know any impact driven individual/organisation in Ogun State?
Check out the category list in the link below and nominate deserving youths according.
Let us unite #TheVoiceOfNewfrontiers and #MakeACHILDAKTIVE in Ogun State through #OgunYouthAwards 2017.
Vote below

http:///ogunyouthawards2017

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by dontbothermuch: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
cry

Man that haven't even talked about upcoming election next year throughout all his speeches

It is in their blood

To rule forever.

Make we dey watch

But that Mugabe no get try o

To sack a whole Engr. Sambo

Come put Patience.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by tesppidd: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol. This one will be worse than Mugabe.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by lelvin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hehe...Even with a battalion guarding you, a well prepared and determined enemy will find a way to make your heart stop beating.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by jibolarazor(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Vvcgf
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by tete7000(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evil men do, live with them. No peace for a wicked man.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by bart10: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gucci Grace is coming for you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by 40kobo77: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
jujuju
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by ezana1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by emmanude(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
same house different paint...
NEXT

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by deebrain(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
This man has a lot on his shoulders.

He better perform.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by bigtt76(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
That means ....nothing will stop him from perpetuating himself in power for as long as he wishes undecided

id911:

You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe. A guerrilla warlord who dealt with the British. A former Spy Chief. Most times, he drives around Harare without security. He and Gen. Giwenga were the two people who had kept Mugabe in power since the eighties

Read a little thing about him, you will understand even the opposition are afraid of him.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Mysselff2: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

Your head dey there, your point is spot on.
The problem with those internet children is that they are too lazy to do a little research even on the internet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

Taaaaaaaaa.
Who e epp. Crocodile ke
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by bid4rich(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
I will strongly advise him to trust in the Lord and not in men (bodyguard). Men may fail but God will not
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Onyenna(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
This one is strong...

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by joystickextend1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nawa o..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Zimbabwe will regret this man...
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by sinkhole: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

But if he did all that you said he did then why all those bodyguards?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Awoofawo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
This one go do pass Baba Mugabe............. I pity Zimbabwe citizen. Dem don enter One Chance Change (OCC) like us....! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Pidginwhisper: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Person help me tell this one that even 100 bodyguards no go stop am from being killed cheesy

Obj sniper fit do the job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.