Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week (1089 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: EFCC Will Not Shield Any High Profile Corrupt Individual / Elections: EFCC Will Not Probe Plane Loaded With Cash Or Bullion Van Incident / Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by dukie25: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
You read it here first.

Since Atiku just resigned from APC, it would be a miracle if EFCC don't find a humongous amount in his bank account in the coming days. Am willing to chop off my balls if the present administration don't deal with him in the next few weeks.

You read it here first.

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
And their foot soldiers zombies will be hailing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by dukie25: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Letslive:
And their foot soldiers zombies will be hailing
That is how Buhari operates. Buhari is only about vengeance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku Will Not Even win His Ward In 2019!

Ipob yoots, concentrate on finding the corpse of Nnamdi Cownu, and leave Nigerian politics for the intellects...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by dukie25: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Will Not Even win His Ward In 2019!

Ipob yoots, concentrate on finding the corpse of Nnamdi Cownu, and leave Nigerian politics for the intellects...
[/s]
In a level playing field, Buhari won't win Daura local govt considering his abysmal failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
In a level playing field, Buhari won't win Daura local govt considering his size=12pt]You read it here first. [/size]

Heed to my advice and concentrate on your Biafra, you lots dont know anything about Politics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by dukie25: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Heed to my advice and concentrate on your Biafra, you lots dont know anything about Politics

You are an expert political pundit, you predicted Wike would win Rivers State didn't you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

You are an expert political pundit, you predicted Wike would win Rivers State didn't you?

I never commented on Wike's election in 2015, rather on the rerun election where APC had no House Member, No Fed Rep and No Senator prior to the election...Fast forward, APC now controls 2 Senatorial seats, 4 House of Rep and 8 House of Assembly members in preparatory to the sweeping of the devilish Wike out of power in 2019..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by aolawale025: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Things aren't always what they seem. From all indications 2019 would feature a major upset either buhari contests or not

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by Kundagarten: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Coming next week:
Atiku haven't paid tax for 20yrs - Laureta Onochie

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by dukie25: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I never commented on Wike's election in 2015, rather on the rerun election where APC had no House Member, No Fed Rep and No Senator prior to the election...Fast forward, APC now controls 2 Senatorial seats, 4 House of Rep and 8 House of Assembly members in preparatory to the sweeping of the devilish Wike out of power in 2019..

Bros you have short memory. You and omenka were jumping down here stating how APC would win Rivers with federal might.
When I have time I would dig up your boasts filled post of the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by lordkush: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Heed to my advice and concentrate on your Biafra, you lots dont know anything about Politics!

buhari the dullard that claims he doesn't know his ministers?

is that one leader? only zombies and shaemales will chew the hairs in his arse hole. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by lordkush: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Kundagarten:
Coming next week:
Atiku haven't paid tax for 20yrs - Laureta Onochie
I think that woman is the resident nairaland shaemale grin

very gullible beings feeding other zombies with junk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by TheTrueSeeker: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by TheTrueSeeker: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

Since Atiku just resigned from APC, it would be a miracle if EFCC don't find a humongous amount in his bank account in the coming days. Am willing to chop off my balls if the present administration don't deal with him in the next few weeks.

You mean you want to stake that for Politicians? I feel very sorry for you...!!!
Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by id911(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

The he/she also said Walter Onnogen will never be made Chief Justice of Nigeria, that Donald Trump will never win, Saraki can't stay as Senate President for a month and will be jailed, Akapabio will be in prison, Wike caretaker governor and other countless things.

Anything the she/he supports is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by id911(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Kundagarten:
Coming next week:
Atiku haven't paid tax for 20yrs - Laureta Onochie (NgeneuKwuenu)

Atiku is the reason Nigeria economy slipped into recession - LIAR MOHAMMED

Foods items are expensive in Nigeria because Atiku stole all the fertilizers in the country and divert them to Niger Republic, he used 1000 Trailers to transport them but the Custom Officers couldn't stop them because they were all having malaria that day and they fell asleep when the Trailers were crossing the border - LIAR MOHAMMED

Atiku broke into Central Bank and stole one billion dollars - Femi Adeshina

Atiku is the reason there's Boko Haram in the north - Joe Igbokwe

Atiku has stolen 7 trillions and is buried in his farm- Adams Oshomohole

Atiku used casket to bury $300 billion in his house - magu

Maina used to be Atiku's bodyguard - EFCC

The 2016 missing budget was stolen by Atiku- Hell Rufai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by id911(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Your normal line? Wike, the caretaker governor. I'm not surprised you denied it because APC's slogan is lying
Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin una even know una President wella!

try if you can convince Sarrki
Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2017
breaking news
Re: EFCC Will Find N500bil In Atiku's Account Next Week by nairanaira12: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
You read it here first.

You read it here first.

Bro, his bank account is too far. They will find it under his bed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention 2917: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) / Innoson Like Ezekiel Izogu: We Will Not Forget!!!!!! A Must Read!!! / I’ve Parted Ways With Kwankwaso ­– Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.