Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 (915 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Obiano Speaks On Plotting To Rig Elections For APC / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
It has become clear that Atiku will contest in 2019. While the hungry elements from BMC are criticizing Atiku for jumping parties like women change Wrappers, they forget so soon that Atiku is learning from their master Buhari. Buhari Jumped from AP to ANPP, From ANPP to CPC, From CPC to APC before becoming president and assuming APC didnt get him the ticket, he would have also jumped to another party.
There is no gain saying that Atiku has the capacity to contest for the election, infact, only Atiku has the capacity to contest and replace Buhari. Atiku has been failing previously because of his inability to do his homework well. I think Atiku should reach a compromise and run with Willie Obiano in 2019. This will be the only working Strategy for Atiku to win the election and send Buhari packing. Since other SE governors will be seeking their second term in 2019, Obiano is the only one that is free and can mobilize SE and by extension SS and SW for Atiku.

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by maximilano: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by LasGidiOwner: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2017
LOL..do you want Obiano to leave APGA after leaving office?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by ProWalker: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2017
You are tired of shouting Biafra ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by fyneguy: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol Jokers

Atiku is even a worse ''learner'' than I''d thought grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
LOL..do you want Obiano to leave APGA after leaving office?
Nwanne, There will be a compromise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by kahal29: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Actuallyy:

"... after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future."

Should have been written as:

after considering the fact that Buhari did not die but now appears even stronger in health and hence able to run for the second term, and realising that this means no vacancy in Aso Rock via the APC route, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress so that I can look for another party to hijack for the purpose of my untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2017
kahal29:
Actuallyy:

"... after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future."

Should have been written as:

after considering the fact that Buhari did not die but now appears even stronger in health and hence able to run for the second term, and realising that this means no vacancy in Aso Rock via the APC route, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress so that I can look for another party to hijack for the purpose of my untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.
Atiku indeed learned very well from Buhari who hijacked and scammed Tinubu, Kwankwaso, New PDP and Atiku's APC for the purpose of pursuing his untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by ikaboy: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Same obiano that will likely cordinate South East for Buhari. Seems u guys dont read the writing on the wall clearly. All govnors except few are well pleased with PMB. The guy is unstoppable. As for Atiku, no comment, Obj is waiting for him.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by MasterChen: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
I really don't like all these names I'm seeing.

I'd love to see Fashola or Kachikwu contest. We need a cerebral person in that position. Atiku doesn't strike me as one

El-Rufai is another cerebral guy, but he's a bigot . Not like I care about his bigotry anyway, as long as he gets things done. But in a diverse country like Nigeria, you can't afford to be bigoted as a leader.

As for Obiano, I don't think he's all that good. He's just a media guy

Whatever it is, I just hope we don't elect dummies in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by MasterChen: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ultimately, the most important thing Nigeria needs besides a cerebral leader is restructuring.

That should take precedence over any other thing.

Even Lee Kuan Yew can't do sh+it under this current Nigerian setup

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by totit: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abi whaaaaaaaat

The gov of propaganda grin

Haaaa

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku can never be president in Nigeria, his political relevance is pretty low at the moment...
Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:
I really don't like all these names I'm seeing.

I'd love to see Fashola or Kachikwu contest. We need a cerebral person in that position. Atiku doesn't strike me as one

El-Rufai is another cerebral guy, but he's a bigot . Not like I care about his bigotry anyway, as long as he gets things done. But in a diverse country like Nigeria, you can't afford to be bigoted as a leader.

As for Obiano, I don't think he's all that good. He's just a media guy

Whatever it is, I just hope we don't elect dummies in 2019.
Obiano is one of the best governors in Nigeria.. Its not by media..

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by MasterChen: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano is one of the best governors in Nigeria.. Its not by media..

He's a MOU-signing scammer. Even your fellow Anambra folks exposed him on this same forum pre-election.

If you can show me 10 of the projects he has commissioned since he became governor, I might consider your argument

For now, I think he's a scam. Heck! he didn't release IGR figures last year

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by Kokolet11: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:
It has become clear that Atiku will contest in 2019. While the hungry elements from BMC are criticizing Atiku for jumping parties like women change Wrappers, they forget so soon that Atiku is learning from their master Buhari. Buhari Jumped from AP to ANPP, From ANPP to CPC, From CPC to APC before becoming president and assuming APC didnt get him the ticket, he would have also jumped to another party.
There is no gain saying that Atiku has the capacity to contest for the election, infact, only Atiku has the capacity to contest and replace Buhari. Atiku has been failing previously because of his inability to do his homework well. I think Atiku should reach a compromise and run with Willie Obiano in 2019. This will be the only working Strategy for Atiku to win the election and send Buhari packing. Since other SE governors will be seeking their second term in 2019, Obiano is the only one that is free and can mobilize SE and by extension SS and SW for Atiku.

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by Activeman391(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari is the real political wanderer..jumping from more than 3parties...
Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by konoplyanka: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
globemoney:

You want to become a slave to a Muslim? Even with your hate for Muslims?

All these aba made Jewish osu sef.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:

He's a MOU-signing scammer. Even your fellow Anambra folks exposed him on this same forum pre-election.

If you can show me 10 of the projects he has commissioned since he became governor, I might consider your argument

How about you mention governors you think performed better than obiano and we can compare notes? How about that?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by uwa1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:

, ur attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by nonsobaba: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Obiano is not interested in national politics. Immediately he concludes his second tenure, he will go back to houston to watch his little son grow into a man. As for Atiku, only a person swimming in self-deceit would say he has a chance at becoming president ever. There are even many PDP governors that have openly indicated that they would work for buhari's re-election.
Re: I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by waledeji(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Me i will support Atiku /Nnamdi Kanu in 2019 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update Of Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Adamawa State / 2019 Election: Why Atiku Will Win 2019 Election - Igbo Youths / #FLASHBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Lives More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.