Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby (1587 Views)

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Maryam Sanda accused of killing her husband Bilyaminu Halliru Bello has today appeared in court holding Qur'an and her baby. The detail of the court sitting will be communicated later.

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
embarassed Ohh what a sad world I feel for her though........ but why do men always cheat when married/relationship
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
I feel for her

What she did was wrong but then the man might have his own fault

Let them set her free so she won't sin anymore

Mercy over justice
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
I feel for her

What she did was wrong but then the man might have his own fault

Let them set her free so she won't sin anymore

Mercy over justice
That's what I said the judge should tender justice with mercy..... just look at the innocent child
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
That's what I said the judge should tender justice with mercy..... just look at the innocent child
I'm not blaming the dead man, but the man might have pushed the lady to the wall
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerians know the easiest way to gain people's sympathy; God and little children.

She wasn't thinking about God and her child when stabbing her husband multiple times, now she wants to use them to escape justice. If I were the judge, I'll sentence her to life imprisonment just because of this silly attempt at emotional blackmail. #Justice4billyamin

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by sarrki(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Its painful

Mixed feelings

Feel for her and the baby
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by sarrki(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
dominique:
Nigerians know the easiest way to gain people's sympathy; God and little children.

She wasn't thinking about God and her child when stabbing her husband multiple times, now she wants to use them to escape justice. If I were the judge, I'll sentence her to life imprisonment because of this silly attempt at emotional blackmail. #Justice4billyamin

You have said it all
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

I'm not blaming the dead man, but the man might have pushed the lady to the wall
He is the cause of her predicament.......But why must you cheat when married
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
biacan:
embarassed Ohh what a sad world I feel for her though........ but why do men always cheat when married/relationship
Hmmm

Madam, wives cheat more than husbands in a relationship. Plus do you have any evidence to show that Bilyaminu was cheating on her??

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bari22:
HmmmHmmm

Madam, wives cheat more than husbands in a relationship. Plus do you have any evidence to show that Bilyaminu was cheating on her??
They said she saw some text in his phone may his soul rest in peace.......

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why did she forget the Quran and baby during the stabbing? The man is also someone's nine months. .the mother of the man should also carry her own Quran and his pictures to the court room since it's sympathy game. .. the right justice should be served to her..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
They said she saw some text in his phone may his soul rest in peace.......

When did a command n text message become 'Cheating'??
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bari22:

When did a command n text message become 'Cheating'??
Speaking as if you don't know how you men cheat......... he has been hanging out with a certain lady and his wife couldn't take it anymore she even opted for divorce but he refused
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by wakaman: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
You should have been more diligent with your Quran afore now, it would have helped you with your temperament, the same Quran condemns you now that you murdered your husband.
To those saying the man caused this/ that. I pray your brothers "cheat"., we you have just passed a sentence / curse on your brothers.
Also if you husbands or boyfriends kill you over suspicions or confirmed implications of cheating may you and your families never get justice. Amen!
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Speaking as if you don't know how you men cheat......... he has been hanging out with a certain lady and his wife couldn't take it anymore she even opted for divorce but he refused

Don't say it as if he was caught red handed instead use d word "suspecting". And d best way to punish a cheating husband is killing, right?
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bari22:

Don't say it as if he was caught red handed instead use d word "suspecting". And d best way to punish a cheating husband is killing, right?
Men have done far worse than what she did these year alone 3000 women has been killing in Nigeria due to infidelity am not taking sides here the lady in question has high anger issues she can't control her emotions
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men have done far worse than what she did these year alone 3000 women has been killing in Nigeria due to infidelity am not taking sides here the lady in question has high anger issues she can't control her emotions

Any evidence?
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by biacan(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bari22:

Any evidence?
goggle
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

My sister, let's not allow our humanity derail the fact that she just killed a man under circumstantial allegations of infidelity which I guess also carries a hefty repercussion under the law.
Besides, the poor man was entitled to 4 wives for crying out loud.
So, why the jealousy when the book she is holding and believe in is chauvinistically skewed towards men.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by tooth4tooth: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
uzobaby:
Why did she forget the Quran and baby during the stabbing? The man is also someone's nine months. .the mother of the man should also carry her own carry and his pictures to the court room since it's sympathy game. .. the right justice should be served to her..
I hope those cantankerous feminists up there can read this impeccable write-up.

They like to argue and defend women in crime yet cannot afford to see same fate befall their brother.
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Sunnymatey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
He is the cause of her predicament.......But why must you cheat when married
This is a murder case n should be treated as such. No sentiment about it. Divorce is and would ve been the best option. No technicalities would work in this case d constitutional provision 4 d offence must be applied n 4 those championing 'STOP VOILENCE AGAINST WOMEN' can nw see that men also are victims of abuse in some homes.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
She should have thought about her child and the holy book she's clutching during the time of their supposed argument. Now it's too late, justice must take its cause.....
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by SammieJayh(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

She shouldn't have gotten married since she's not emotionally stable...
Re: Maryam Sanda Appeared In Court Holding Qur'an And Her Baby by Bari22: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
SammieJayh:

She shouldn't have gotten married since she's not emotionally stable...
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Over 30 Dead Bodies Decomposing In Bush After Kajuru Attacks, Southern Kaduna / 2 Men Rape And Records 12 Year Old Girl In Amambra (video) / 28-year-old Man Caught Defiling A Dog Which Recently Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.