Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 (6518 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by kettykin: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
it is not an easy thing to forecast in times like this becuase of the fragility of Nigeria and the dispensibility of the present brainless , thoughtless and planless Regime that thrives on propaganda.

what are your view about the desireability of an edo or igbo man to rule lagos in the year 2023, your views should factor the fact that Lagos was originally Edo which means Edo people owned lagos while igbos as a group are the largest investors , landlords and unltimtely IGR contributors in lagos .

please discuss intelligently

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by ModsWillKillNL: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is a trollish topic aimed at riling up young, innocent, unsuspecting Yorubas. Chikena

I hereby advise that it be ignored and if you must contribute do it smartly and maturely such that a resounding smack (ateyinwa jakpon) is dealt on the flattthead of any looonatic flatiyeasterner that may want to rile you up.

My 2 cents.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by MasterChen: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
kettykin:
it is not an easy thing to forecast in times like this becuase of the fragility of Nigeria and the dispensibility of the present brainless , thoughtless and planless Regime that thrives on propaganda.

what are your view about the desireability of an edo or igbo man to rule lagos in the year 2023, your views should factor the fact that Lagos was originally Edo which means Edo people owned lagos whil igbos group are the largest investors , landlords and unltimtely IGR contributors in lagos

Potor say na investor grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by kettykin: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Niger Delta and South East , this thread is for your discussion ooo
Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by MasterChen: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
kettykin:

what are your view about the desireability of an edo or igbo man to rule lagos in the year 2023, your views should factor the fact that Lagos was originally Edo which means Edo people owned lagos while igbos as a group are the largest investors , landlords and unltimtely IGR contributors in lagos .

Come! Come! let me tell you something.....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alimosho, Mushin, Ikeja, Agege and Ikorodu.

That's your answer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by shukuokukobambi: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abeg who kolet the biafla or death toys from these clowns? cheesy

If its buratai and his pythons, let's beg him to return the toys abeg. These guys have lost their way since the successful anambra election despite their waste of ofe nsala condiments and they've come back to their hallucinations about Lagos cheesy

Empty chest beating spineless and cowardly clowns cheesy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let us rather discuss these Elite Amphibious Ipob forces. grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:
Let me go chow first. Mo n bo
MasterChen in the building! I smell blood all over the place. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Loyalblak007(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Abeg who kolet the biafla or death toys from these clowns? cheesy

If its buratai and his pythons, let's beg him to return the toys abeg. These guys have lost their way since the successful anambra election despite their waste of ofe nsala condiments and they've come back to their hallucinations about Lagos cheesy

Empty chest beating spineless and cowardly clowns cheesy
grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Movic1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
How many times will they defeat you guys on this topic of ownership of Lagos U guys are so addicted to lagos! Nawa o. So you don't what to say Igbo own lagos the way you normally do, So you have to involve Edo By 2023 a yoruba man might also rule Anambra and Imo.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by shukuokukobambi: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
This is a trollish topic aimed at riling up young, innocent, unsuspecting Yorubas. Chikena

I hereby advise that it be ignored and if you must contribute do it smartly and maturely such that a resounding smack (ateyinwa jakpon) is dealt on the flattthead of any looonatic flatiyeasterner that may want to rile you up.

My 2 cents.

Of course the eternal crybabies need an outlet to vent their frustrations at the utter uselessness of their existence since the demystification of their ipob delusions. This topic provides an avenue for that. They deserve our sympathy cheesy

No true omoluabi should get bothered about the dunce. Just laugh at the sheer stupidity on display cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by kettykin: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

why will blood flow , democracy is a game of numbers , if the Niger deltans and igbos come together and annoint one of them as a Governorship candidate and he wins m this itself is good for democracy, are yorubas now bloodier then Niger Deltans .

if Obama with a kenyan father can rule America successfully for 2 tenures then igbos and Niger deltans living in Lagos can contest for the Lagos seat .

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by kettykin: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Movic1:
How many times will they defeat you guys on this topic of ownership of Lagos U guys are so addicted to lagos! Nawa o. So you don't what to say Igbo own lagos the way you normally do, So you have to involve Edo By 2023 a yoruba man might also rule Anambra and Imo.

Democracy is a game of numbers , if you have the numbers contest for Anambra or imo Governorship election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by WisdomFlakes: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whatever happened to all the 'Biafla or death' chants Or was it all a fluke??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

My 2 cents.
We will give the Pigdiotic trolls what they ask for in good measure, press down, shaking together and running over.

cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Movic1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
kettykin:

Democracy is a game of numbers , if you have the numbers contest for Anambra or imo Governorship election

So you believe you have the numbers Even if you do collabo with Edo people in Lagos, U still don't have the number

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
Whatever happened to all the 'Biafla or death' chants
Was it all a fluke??
I think the third pic is that of Emma Pitiful when he was arrested in Cambodia for illegal loitering. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by totit: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
But malam now have the gut to contest in iboland now. So,OP, whatyasay grin

O'ma se oo grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by GoldNiagara(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
This people just need some thing to whine about. Bihari why do you allow the Python dance to steal biafla. As long as governorship of Lagos you need keep dreaming.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by MasterChen: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

Hahaha. I'm not here to spill blood breh. I actually think these miscreants are just trying to rile us up. If you've noticed, I've been avoiding all these stupid Lagos threads they've been opening all over the place. I'm not even bothered at all cos I think they're only making matters worse for themselves. Yoruba leaders are aware of what's going on and they are making moves . Their stupidity favors us. Besides, all their nonsense posts end here. Reality go dey slap dem offline grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by jollymizzle(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
our igbo brothers can be 'harmlessly' funny Sha. let there be a bad news or incident in lagos they are always the first to rejoice,the next day they are claiming it as their own..let the headlines tomorrow read 'LAGOS TO SINK IN FIVE YEARS:UN' we know what their reaction would be. i remember when the special status bill for lagos was shot down, they rolled out the drums rejoicing as if they wouldn't be the ones to enjoy it owing to the 'fact' that they own 90% of lagos grin. seriously though, how they do it without running mad is the 8th wonder of this world.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by totit: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahaha. I'm not here to spill blood breh. I actually think these miscreants are just trying to rile us up. If you've noticed, I've been avoiding all these stupid Lagos threads they've been opening all over the place. I'm not even bothered at all cos I think they're only making matters worse for themselves. Yoruba leaders are aware of what's going on and they are making moves . Their madness favors us.

Gbam!
Exactly, why I don't want them to stop at all!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by hakeem4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
kettykin:

lol see joke

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yorubas will have nightmares because of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
kettykin:

Great idea.
In the spirit of One Nigeria smiley
Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by ModsWillKillNL: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
We will give the Pigdiotic trolls what they ask for in good measure, press down, shaking together and running over.

cheesy

I trust you grin

11 Likes

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by ModsWillKillNL: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course the eternal crybabies need an outlet to vent their frustrations at the utter uselessness of their existence since the demystification of their ipob delusions. This topic provides an avenue for that. They deserve our sympathy cheesy

No true omoluabi should get bothered about the dunce. Just laugh at the sheer stupidity on display cheesy

I trust you grin

6 Likes

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by totit: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

I trust you grin

Lool grin lool grin una nor WEL at all,at all grin

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Ejanla07: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
op i think this is a good idea in the spirit of one naigeria..

truly lagos belong to bini kingdom. the oba of bini should send someone to come rule

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP Writes Adamu,seeks Probe Of ‘Missing Billions’ In Water Ministry / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Adopts White Paper Report / NAPTIP Secures Release Of 15 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.