Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2366638 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by opare7: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
IRIB on badr5 26e confirmed on 2.4m dish here in ghana

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Abass4real: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Frequency pls
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
opare7:
Plz the frequency And symbol rate and if possible screen shot plz is it the same badr that have MBCs station that have gone scrambles plz reply ASAP
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
opare7:
we have fox sports 1,2 &3.. shows all epl and laliga games through out America... and we have fox sports Africa.... know the difference
Dude am actually going through the channels list with my remote control.... And I don't see no Fox Sports america....
R u sure u know wat I are saying.... undecided
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by spartacus11(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Dude am actually going through the channels list with my remote control.... And I don't see no Fox Sports america....
R u sure u know wat I are saying.... undecided
theyis fox sport fox movies its also diffrent from fox sport africa or fox movie africa just as the nikelodion shown on dstv and startime air different content at the same time, so if actv will really hoke up with fox sport that airs on america they may show the primier league butfor fox sport that air for africa premier league is air 24 hours after the match, but I can confirm forx sport africa air live ligue1 and all america ligue but does not air laliga and premier league, but they can air laliga if they chose too bacausemost team in laliga do sourt out their viewing right,then for premier league dstv have the exclusive right in africa for dish whya diffrent company inkenyahastheright for terrestial broadcast in africa, so who ever that wants to air epl must sittle dstv for dish service or the kenya company for terrestier, is just that company don't just want to pay dstv toair this matches

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
opare7:
Please once again I ask of the frequency And symbol rate of Irib on badr 26e and if possible screen shot of the channel plz is it the same badr that have MBCs station that have gone scrambles
plz reply ASAP
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Some Fox sports shows EPL... Stop throwing words at someone when you actually don't know what you're arguing about. Some people lack manner
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Chinedu7: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
junate:

Please once again I ask of the frequency And symbol rate of Irib on badr 26e and if possible screen shot of the channel plz is it the same badr that have MBCs station that have gone scrambles
plz reply ASAP
11881H 27500 3/4
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
spartacus11:
theyis fox sport fox movies its also diffrent from fox sport africa or fox movie africa just as the nikelodion shown on dstv and startime air different content at the same time, so if actv will really hoke up with fox sport that airs on america they may show the primier league butfor fox sport that air for africa premier league is air 24 hours after the match, but I can confirm forx sport africa air live ligue1 and all america ligue but does not air laliga and premier league, but they can air laliga if they chose too bacausemost team in laliga do sourt out their viewing right,then for premier league dstv have the exclusive right in africa for dish whya diffrent company inkenyahastheright for terrestial broadcast in africa, so who ever that wants to air epl must sittle dstv for dish service or the kenya company for terrestier, is just that company don't just want to pay dstv toair this matches
Dude I know all this....
But the point is ...and still remains that Actv doesn't have the rights to air the Bpl Laliga or Seria A...Period!...
PS:- FYI Fox Sports lost the right to air the Bpl in the US in 2013.....the south american feed of Fox sports does not air the Bpl also..rather some selected Laliga matches.....
The only Fox Sports Feed which airs Bpl is Fox Sports Australia (not certain tho)...which Actv doesn't have

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Chinedu7: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Dude I know all this....
But the point is ...and still remains that Actv doesn't have the rights to air the Bpl Laliga or Seria A...Period!...
PS:- FYI Fox Sports lost the right to air the Bpl in the US in 2013.....the south american feed of Fox sports does not air the Bpl also..rather some selected Laliga matches.....
The only Fox Sports Feed which airs Bpl is Fox Sports Australia (not certain tho)...which Actv doesn't have
Fox Sports can't air EPL in Super Sports territory. End of story. There is nothing to argue about cos we all know the rules. Don't deceive people.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chinedu7:

Fox Sports can't air EPL in Super Sports territory. End of story. There is nothing to argue about cos we all know the rules. Don't deceive people.
Dude am the good guy here!!!......
That's what ave been trying to tell the other guy..
Pls read my previous post and stop quoting the wrong person.
U can even read the post u quoted where I categorically stated that it was impossible for Actv to air the Bpl.....
Learn to read before u comment blindly..
Thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Chinedu7: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Dude am the good guy here!!!......
That's what ave been trying to tell the other guy..
Pls read my previous post and stop quoting the wrong person.
U can even read the post u quoted where I categorically stated that it was impossible for Actv to air the Bpl.....
Learn to read before u comment blindly..
Thanks
Sorry, I wanted to quote spartacus11

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chinedu7:
11881H 27500 3/4
Plz can 2.4 nail this bird
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by gergemam: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abeg.... Make Una give me TP/Polarisation/Symbol Rate... My 4.5M dey waste for here and I wan watch Copa America Final tomorrow ooo..... Abegy oooo

Dish Size: 4.5M

Esheey pupo.... Daalu...... Nagode....... Thank You

Quote me please
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Chinedu7: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
junate:

Plz can 2.4 nail this bird
I am not sure. IRIB has been there since and it wasn't popular because it's hard to get. But it all depends on location.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by owolabi337(m): 4:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls were to watch copa America Chile v Argentina tonight
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ajascobobo: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2015
pls give tp dat will be a guide before putting d irib tp
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2015
owolabi337:
Pls were to watch copa America Chile v Argentina tonight
Was advertised on a new channel sports including USA VS JAPAN.
16/17e Amos.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by gergemam: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2015
ganex:
Was advertised on a new channel sports including USA VS JAPAN. 16/17e Amos.
What's d name of d Station
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by skaymini(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls which channel on amos 5 nd d tp frequencies
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2015
no power supply now to confirm de t.p but name seems correct.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
New World Sports... They don't show live matches. They always show past matches dating from 2012 down mostly

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2015
mtchris:
Some Fox sports shows EPL... Stop throwing words at someone when you actually don't know what you're arguing about. Some people lack manner
Some Fox Sports huh?
Just look at what the anxiety to watch the Bpl has made u believe?
SMH
.Some Dudes sha....
U can go ahead and get the Actv decoder and enjoy ur Bpl on "Fox Sports" America since your that daft!
Mtcheww
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by skaymini(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls pals let's discuss tonite match final: anybody dat knows wea we can watch it shu tell us. Tells us d satelite name, d tp frequencies. Tnx
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Some Fox Sports huh?
Just look at what the anxiety to watch the Bpl has made u believe?
SMH
.Some Dudes sha....
U can go ahead and get the Actv decoder and enjoy ur Bpl on "Fox Sports" America since your that daft!
Mtcheww
you're even more foolish than i first thought, stop quoting me.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls guys there are better ways of making ur points without insulting anybody. As regards the matter on ground, ACTV airing EPL (without permission frm dstv) will b doing so illegally. So I seriously doubt they will want to do that.

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
mtchris:
New World Sports... They don't show live matches. They always show past matches dating from 2012 down mostly
They are becoming more recent now.Am watching Champions league final replay there now,and they are scrolling latests transfer news and fixtures and scores of d Copa America and Women World Cup!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by AweEngineer(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Am studing ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONIC(Telecom/communication) (undergraduate). looking for a 6 MONTH IT placement in LAGOS. (Communication/Telecom/ networking firm within lagos) Ple someone should help me to this regard or any possible recommendation.

I am not obsessed with money, my goal is to get the required knowledge.

I am smart and have a fantastic learning ability .

Phone no: +2349092221189 Email: awe.engineer212@gmail.com

Thanks, I await your response.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by owolabi337(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls stop discussing about actv,u people can see from there fiyer

1 Share

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are becoming more recent now.Am watching Champions league final replay there now,and they are scrolling latests transfer news and fixtures and scores of d Copa America and Women World Cup!
Lol, yeah but apart from the UCL final others are 2012 sometimes 2014 world cup down. What if they're warning up next season's EPL? Lol

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
rapthugx:
Pls guys there are better ways of making ur points without insulting anybody. As regards the matter on ground, ACTV airing EPL (without permission frm dstv) will b doing so illegally. So I seriously doubt they will want to do that.
I wasn't even talking about ACTV, i was talking about Fox Sports airing EPL.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by skaymini(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls did startime show copa america matches live? And ll dey show d final? Pls I need ur response. Tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.