Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2370724 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by skaymini(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Irib ll b back b4 community shield.. Congrat to d forum
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Asenjeff:
Live 2nite on Kanal D @ turksat 42e Chelsea vs Red bulls 1am 9ja time wink njoy
Where are u based,dish size?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Asenjeff: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Makurdi in Benue state. Atleast 3meter dish cos am using 3.2 nd my signal is 60 above
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by drandonzero(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
skaymini:
Irib ll b back b4 community shield.. Congrat to d forum
Says who? so that we can confirm
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by alexander007(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yes, please blind scan ur irib
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kayz12: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls if we blind scan irib what is gona apen pls let us knw.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by goalburner(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
kayz12:
Pls if we blind scan irib what is gona apen pls let us knw.
you will see secretary Kerry on your screen, appealing to the Saudis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by DandeKing(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Someone should pls try this: Irib Varzesh Sat-Arabsat5c/Badr4 TP-11881 H 27500 SID-0075 BISS key-11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
My partner from Pakistan just sent it to me.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Blackshort: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2015
You are talking of KU-BAND now.
DandeKing:
Someone should pls try this:
Irib Varzesh
Sat-Arabsat5c/Badr4
TP-11881 H 27500
SID-0075
BISS key-11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Blackshort:
You are talking of KU-BAND now.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2015
DandeKing:
Someone should pls try this: Irib Varzesh Sat-Arabsat5c/Badr4 TP-11881 H 27500 SID-0075 BISS key-11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
U have to be sure of what u r posting if its KU or C band plz ask him
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by skaymini(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2015
@dandeking , is it ku band or c band... Pls b specific
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ishe25(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2015
To my knowledge, I think Irib was blocked because the US banned Iranians economic trade cos of their nuclear weapon. Now, an agreement is about to be reached and am a little bit confused about the whole process. It seems if the agreement is reached, the US will lift their ban on Iranian Economy which will also create bilateral trades with the US and also make US acquire some percentage of the Nuclear weapon and make them (US) also build theirs using the Iranian technique and knowledge and this I see Irib coming back. But most people in the US and other countries are afraid of the negative effects this would bring not only to the US but to the world is this bill is finally passed in the US Senate. This would be decided today (Thursday) and will undergo like 2months scrutiny before it is finally passed ( probably Sept17th). To me, I see this bill passed already and let's hope before the end of nxt month, Irib would be bck. God should do that which is best for us all.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by schoolofministry(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Asenjeff,What is the frequency of the kanal D you are talking abt and how many stations do have there?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Spy360(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
ishe25:
To my knowledge, I think Irib was blocked because the US banned Iranians economic trade cos of their nuclear weapon. Now, an agreement is about to be reached and am a little bit confused about the whole process. It seems if the agreement is reached, the US will lift their ban on Iranian Economy which will also create bilateral trades with the US and also make US acquire some percentage of the Nuclear weapon and make them (US) also build theirs using the Iranian technique and knowledge and this I see Irib coming back. But most people in the US and other countries are afraid of the negative effects this would bring not only to the US but to the world is this bill is finally passed in the US Senate. This would be decided today (Thursday) and will undergo like 2months scrutiny before it is finally passed ( probably Sept17th). To me, I see this bill passed already and let's hope before the end of nxt month, Irib would be bck. God should do that which is best for us all.
Your information may not be entire correct. The deal is to control iran's use of radioactive materials for electricity generation so that they don't reach the levels needed to make nuclear weapons.

I think the problem of Irib is with Saudi Arabia who is a US ally, they want to use all means to pressure Iran to succumb to their demands. An agreement was reached last week so anytime from now we could have some news on the situation.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2015
skaymini:
@dandeking , is it ku band or c band... Pls b specific
frequency has been given to you and you're asking if it's ku or c band?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by DandeKing(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
I've given U guys the frequency and its left for U make Ur own research. More frequencies coming for all live matches on FTA TV soon.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Talenty(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
DandeKing:
I've given U guys the frequency and its left for U make Ur own research. More frequencies coming for all live matches on FTA TV soon.
What you gave is Ku band and it belongs to badr which requires like 5m dish to get in Nigeria. So it is inconsequential. Let us wait for Irib on Arabsat as they promised, they will come back.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
My brothers, whatever be the reason, jargons or "information" behind the lost of Irib network in this region is irrelevant as far as we are concern.
All we need is our irib network. Nothing more!
They can keep all their reasons to themselves.
Irib network ooooo! Please come back!
Good morning!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Blackshort: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
I wonder why Saudi is doing all these things.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Spy360(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yonderguy:
My brothers, whatever be the reason, jargons or "information" behind the lost of Irib network in this region is irrelevant as far as we are concern.
All we need is our irib network. Nothing more!
They can keep all their reasons to themselves.
Irib network ooooo! Please come back!
Good morning!
ndo o!

Ngwa see irib, go take am. No give anybody o.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
If you are locked on Eutelsat 7e scan for Bein sport. Its working now without biss key.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by somiajayi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yonderguy:
If you are locked on Eutelsat 7e scan for Bein sport. Its working now without biss key.

Are you sure of this pls?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by somiajayi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Any info on Man U/Barca on Saturday & other matches?

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by awaitey: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
7 East is locked with encryption please
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by segzy8: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello house, please the optical position track to intelsat 20°, the top, position and every other necessary info to track it. ur response will really help me a lot. Thank u all in advance.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by nasiroulatif: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
why you want to talking about zone thing all time? grow up one day
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by DandeKing(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yonderguy:

@Yonderguy, pls tell us the TP cos I blind scan my 7e everyday and nothing like Being Sport there. If U can tell us the TP then we'll know how to go about the scan.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by aodis: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am a female here pls wat do i need to do to get to watch CHELSEA vs PSG
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by nana2000: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
aodis:
Am a female here pls wat do i need to do to get to watch CHELSEA vs PSG
bein sport on 7e
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kayz12: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls give us d frequency nd dish size of bein sport on W 7e E 7e pls.U ar blessed
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by nana2000: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
kayz12:
Pls give us d frequency nd dish size of bein sport on W 7e E 7e pls.U ar blessed
the tp 12521 h 27500 is freely no key 90cm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.