Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2368144 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Abumilla(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Life07 would never answer dis questions,even when you call him on fone,he hides everytin
but that's bad, we are here to share information and benefit from each other not to hide it.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Abumilla(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
sunene1:
To d best of my knowledge, life07 use BUD 3m and he lives in Jos Nigeria. in Jos they have greater advantage over us that are living in other part of Nigeria in terms of satellite receptions.in Jos some are still receiving full nilesat on 1.8m dish.so that sat he got newly ,is from his 3m dish.so I guess if u want to track it in another part of Nigeria ,u need more than 3m.that's my take or opinion.
thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Oladat(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls which fta channel is showing the premier league?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by krasican(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oladat:
Pls which fta channel is showing the premier league?

RTS
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naggib(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
But atleast the guy could share knowledge about how he tract it, what would he lose We that leave far north av more advantage over him because of the reception cycle.from reserch the station shows premiere league,spanish,german,french n champions league. So life07 tym would catch up on u
Abumilla:

thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by life707: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Everyone that is consistent on this forum knows that 13e is only trackable from 3M

HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Life07 would never answer dis questions,even when you call him on fone,he hides everytin

Funny!!! I will NEVER answer any question repeatedly answered here on d forum especially if the answer is just one page earlier.
Hiding knowledge... Can u listen to yourself?

If my post says BUD, and u expect me to start explaining how u can nail it with 60cm....u must think again.... I am not a magician!
If that's what u call hiding knowledge, I will continue to HIDE that knowledge.

For those that know me, they will only laugh at ur comment.
Any it's ur opinion, u are free to air it.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
krasican:

RTS

Thanks brother! Post in time! Enjoying now! Ptv National showing Southampton vs Swansea
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by life707: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunene1:
To d best of my knowledge, life07 use BUD 3m and he lives in Jos Nigeria. in Jos they have greater advantage over us that are living in other part of Nigeria in terms of satellite receptions.in Jos some are still receiving full nilesat on 1.8m dish.so that sat he got newly ,is from his 3m dish.so I guess if u want to track it in another part of Nigeria ,u need more than 3m.that's my take or opinion.

Receiving full Nilesat on 1.8M in Jos is an incorrect assumption. Its not based on fact.
Kaduna, kano, Bauchi all have better reception than Jos.

Someone on this forum once asked, how is it possible I get a lot of sats on my 3.5M BUD, and I told him, for every out of fringe signal I bring down, it takes several weeks and even months of tweaking.
It took me almost 7months to bring down PTV on 3.5M in my location, others have been unable to till date with similar dish size in Jos.
What I get on hotbird, others here in Jos can't pull down with 3.7-3.8M
I brought down the whole of 4W beams and some 3E beams of turksat on my 3.5M after about 2weeks of tweaking, even with 4M, a lot of installers in Jos are still struggling.

What's my point....its easy for u to sit with ur phone and type anything but those that do the hardwork are labelled as "Hiding knowledge ".

Its my fault that I posted the picture that started all these hullabaloo.... Many here are watching their matches on hispasat and hotbird with their account and are quiet....and are not called names....its funny!

My post is only to inform the serious minded...and not lazy people who can't even "google'...their names.

My posts are also not for people that just "log in for the moment" and ask all sort of funny questions that was answered by the post immediately above their question.

My posts are not meant for those that for keep reminding "us" that if its not on 60 -90cm dish, its not FTA

My posts are not meant for those that lie about tracking a particular satellite TV at one point, and at another point start asking how many metre dish can track the same signal several months later

These are all disclaimers to my posts!!!

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by timibare(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
life707:

Receiving full Nilesat on 1.8M in Jos is an incorrect assumption. Its not based on fact.

Some on this forum once asked, how is it possible I get a lot of sat on my 3.5M BUD, and I told him, for every out fringe signal I bring down, it takes several weeks and even months of tweaking.
It took me almost 7months to bring down PTV on 3.5M in my location, others have been unable to till date with similar dish size.
What I get on hotbird, others here can't pull down with 3.7-3.8M
I brought down the whole of 4W beams and some 3E beams of turksat on my 3.5M after about 2weeks of tweaking, even with 4M, a lot of installers are still struggling.

What's my point....its easy for u to still with ur phone and type anything but those that do the hardwork are labelled as "Hiding knowledge ".

Its my fault that I posted the picture that started all these hullabaloo.... Many here are watching their matches on hispasat and hotbird with their account and are quiet....and are not called names....its funny!

My post is only to inform the serious minded...and not lazy people who can't even "google'...their names.

My posts are also not for people that just "log in for the moment" and ask all sort of funny questions that was answered by the post immediately above their question.

My posts are not meant for those that for keep reminding "us" that if its not on 60 -90cm dish, its not FTA

My posts are not meant for those that lie about tracking a particular satellite TV at one point, and at another point start asking how many metre dish can track the same signal several months later

guy ur selfish Joor
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by life707: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
timibare:
guy ur selfish Joor

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Cheny(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
@life707,please take it easy don't get upset. Don't let reactions allow u to lose ur cool.
@ others,I have silently being following FTA forum for years and only comment when necessary but to be frank life707 has been contributing positively to this thread just like others with big dishes. Let's always desist from bringing up issues that create bitterness and resentment on this thread. We are all here to learn. To know if someone has been effective on this thread just click on his moniker and u will see all his post so u can know the type of person he is.
once again,@ life 707 pls relax and 4get about the misinterpretation of ur image,sometimes these things happen.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sheneneone: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
life707:

Someone on this forum once asked, how is it possible I get a lot of sats on my 3.5M BUD, and I told him, for every out of fringe signal I bring down, it takes several weeks and even months of tweaking.
It took me almost 7months to bring down PTV on 3.5M in my location, others have been unable to till date with similar dish size in Jos.
What I get on hotbird, others here in Jos can't pull down with 3.7-3.8M
I brought down the whole of 4W beams and some 3E beams of turksat on my 3.5M after about 2weeks of tweaking, even with 4M, a lot of installers in Jos are still struggling.

What's my point....its easy for u to sit with ur phone and type anything but those that do the hardwork are labelled as "Hiding knowledge ".

Oga Life707 please and I need your contact I want to confirm some things from you. Am using 3.6m in Osogbo
Thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
@ Bakbayus and Drandonzero, thanks friends for your help. I went for the Kwese at 51.5 east. The keys provided worked perfectly for kfs and kfs for Cameroon, but failed to open kfs for Zambia. Once again, thanks Gents!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by life707: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
sheneneone:

Oga Life707 please and I need your contact I want to confirm some things from you. Am using 3.6m in Osogbo
Thanks

Issoryt
Cheny:
@life707,please take it easy don't get upset. Don't let reactions allow u to lose ur cool.
@ others,I have silently being following FTA forum for years and only comment when necessary but to be frank life707 has been contributing positively to this thread just like others with big dishes. Let's always desist from bringing up issues that create bitterness and resentment on this thread. We are all here to learn. To know if someone has been effective on this thread just click on his moniker and u will see all his post so u can know the type of person he is.
once again,@ life 707 pls relax and 4get about the misinterpretation of ur image,sometimes these things happen.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bakbayus: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2017
simonnkhoma:
@ Bakbayus and Drandonzero, thanks friends for your help. I went for the Kwese at 51.5 east. The keys provided worked perfectly for kfs and kfs for Cameroon, but failed to open kfs for Zambia. Once again, thanks Gents!
U welcome. Let's no hatred build in our heart. Love everyone even ur suppose enemy. Anyone who has any idea where Nigeria CHAN match will be?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nikuchi: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
bakbayus:

U welcome. Let's no hatred build in our heart. Love everyone even ur suppose enemy. Anyone who has any idea where Nigeria CHAN match will be?
ORTB on Eutelsat 16°E or Eutelsat 5°W
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Saw this today. For those with BUD.

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bakbayus: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nikuchi:
ORTB on Eutelsat 16°E or Eutelsat 5°W
Tenx Boss

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sichali(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Is there any body in de house who is on 180 east AFN and made combinations with 16 east n 7 east? Looking for guide on combining dem. A picture may simplify it. Thanx in advnce. U may oso give possible comb.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Please brothers,i need an affordable mpeg4 strong decoder.i live in nasarawa state
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by arbourboateng: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2017
simonnkhoma:
Use this C5,E2,ZERO8,AF,3FIVE,AD,F6,D8 for the Zambia's one although they all show the same program.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Stonepum: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
My good people, i wish you all a happy week.

Please am new here.

I live in Ghana. I have a 3m mesh. But am not too sure how to maximise its use to enjoy live games. Please advice me, the most afordable way.

Cheers bretheren.

Stone 1
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
arbourboateng:
Use this C5,E2,ZERO8,AF,3FIVE,AD,F6,D8 for the Zambia's one although they all show the same program.
Am in black out, will come back to you after an ignition! Thanks a lot!
You said you used the one at 68. But this morning it was not showing but those at 51. Were on. Do they show the same programs?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by arbourboateng: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
simonnkhoma:

Am in black out, will come back to you after an ignition! Thanks a lot!
You said you used the one at 68. But this morning it was not showing but those at 51. Were on. Do they show the same programs?
First of all, I didn't say i use 68.5e beside kfs on that sat has been off and yes to your answer they all show the same program.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2017
arbourboateng:
First of all, I didn't say i use 68.5e beside kfs on that sat has been off and yes to your answer they all show the same program.

Ooh! Sorry, I associated you with another post! Now am clear on KFS. Thanks for your time for coming up for me! One love!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Gabastaune: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Where to watch the second leg of RM vs BARCA
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by eddyline(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
life707:

I've really been able to track so many SATs through your help. pls disregard any misconception that may be held against you. I've imputed the frequency and this is what I've got

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by arbourboateng: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
eddyline:

I've really been able to track so many SATs through your help. pls disregard any misconception that may be held against you. I've imputed the frequency and this is what I've got
Good for you and those who has bud dish.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by eddyline(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
arbourboateng:
Good for you and those who has bud dish.
well, in my location, you don't need bud to track hotbird and hispasat.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by arbourboateng: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=eddyline post=59504682]
well, in my location, you don't need bud to track hotbird and hispasat. [/quite]good for you then.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by eddyline(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=arbourboateng post=59505896][/quote] thanks bro
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by life707: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
eddyline:

Good to hear from u after a long time
Still in Maid...?
Got this with ur 2.4M?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.