Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? (1267 Views)

2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Stalwert: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
2018 isn't here and already some of Cownu sympathizers are already begging for a S.Easterner to be consider as running mate to a Norther candidate. One begin to wonder why all of sudden it is no longer northerners have dominated govt to which northerner and Easterner should be paired to win 2019 elections. One wonders why there is no more talk of being Fulani slaves? Leaving us to wonder was Cownu just a cry and a ruse for relevance?

1 Like

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Stalwert: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
16 views no response from cownuites

2 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2018
The hypocrisy of Igbos have finally been unveiled.

Look at how they have become a laughing stock.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Stalwert: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin they never fail to expose their shallow unstable minds

2 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 12, 2018
OP got this 100% correct. IPOB a fake creation, noisiest after GEJ lost, and now a discredited nuisance today. The much hated and maligned Fulani is now the deity of the Igbos today because of Obi VP slot. Sad and pathetic to watch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by chichar1(f): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2018
nonsense thread!!!!!!!! miserable beings commenting above me

2 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:
The hypocrisy of Igbos have finally been unveiled.

Look at how they have become a laughing stock.
The observation was made about a year ago and it turned out accurate. I will make mine now. PDP will be defeated at the polls next year, and their cry for beerfraud would resume and increase

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2018
zombie opens s thread and follows up with his other handles. cheesy

op is a stupid disgruntled zombie

You don't like obi. go and diegrin
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
The observation was made about a year ago and it turned out accurate. I will make mine now. PDP will be defeated at the polls next year, and their cry for beerfraud would resume and increase
rants of a zombie

buhari is almost in daura grin
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:
zombie opens s thread and follows up with his other handles. cheesy

op is a stupid disgruntled zombie

You don't like obi. go and diegrin

Obi would lose, you'll resume your useless agitation and the next COAS would continue where Buratai stopped.

You guys say Biafra is worth dying for, we'll ensure you fulfil your wish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2018
See these saibaba zombies

Campaign with what buhari have done and why Nigerians should vote him. No.

Atiku is the next president. Period
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:
rants of a zombie

buhari is almost in daura grin

Yes.

Your father is the motor-boy of the vehicle carrying him to Daura.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Captainrambo2:
See these saibaba zombies

Campaign with what buhari have done and why Nigerians should vote him. No.

Atiku is the next president. Period

Yes.

President of Biafra since you guys love serving other tribes and using people from other places as your political leaders.

3 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Obi would lose, you'll resume your useless agitation and the next COAS would continue where Buratai stopped.

You guys say Biafra is worth dying for, we'll ensure fulfil your wish.
atiku will win.

Elrufai and his bloody master buhari will be shown the door

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Yes.

President of Biafra since you guys love serving other tribes and using people from other places as your political leaders.
biafra ke. Y 're you guys so useless.

I'm not even from igboland

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Captainrambo2:
biafra ke. Y 're you guys so useless.

I'm not even from igboland

You can be from Kuvukiland for all I care, I don't give a bleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Yes.

Your father is the motor-boy of the vehicle carrying him to Daura.
e pain am. cheesy

buhari is going. If you don't like it. drop dead grin
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You can be from Kuvukiland for all I care, I don't give a bleep.

I don't care about zombie rants either.

Bounce nigga

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:
e pain am. cheesy

And when Buhari wins again, you guys would be political subjects under the SS.

The SS calculated sensibly, you calculated foolishly and lost as usual.

1 Like

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:
e pain am. cheesy

Lol. You nor get pity I swear

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Okoyeebo: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Captainrambo2:
I don't care about zombie rants either.

Bounce nigga

I'm here to pepper sense into the Igbos of illiterate miscreants.

You must get sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

And when Buhari wins again, you guys would be political subjects under the SS.

The SS calculated sensibly, you calculated foolishly and lost as usual.
youruba wan attach ss by force.

nope in the South if the Niger and benue you lots 're alone

grin
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I'm here to pepper sense into the Igbos of illiterate miscreants.

You must get sense by force.
whatever. Goodluck with your fight with them

Meanwhile. Bubu aka dulkardeen. Back to daura
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Captainrambo2:

Lol. You nor get pity I swear
these youruba boys nor get sense.

cheesy
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:

cheesy
don't play their games. Shun tribalism. It's for them only.

Buhari to daura
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
That is because Ibo people are shameless. You don't know this? They are shameless people

2 Likes

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Captainrambo2:
don't play their games. Shun tribalism. It's for them only.

Buhari to daura
straiiiiiight
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
That is because Ibo people are shameless. You don't know this? They are shameless people
thank you.

will that stop atiku from ousting bubu the tyrant ?

only yourubas 're rooting for bubu. the rest if the country has since moved on
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Captainrambo2: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2018
I support the candidature of spotless obi and alhaji atiku.

Buhari you have performed badly. Go home !!!
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:

cheesy
Dem no get sense because dem expose una yansh abi no be so? Buhari will win next year. If them born una well, go back to your Biafra agitation. Buratai will be waiting for you shameless flat.heads

1 Like

Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by lordkush: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Dem no get sense because dem expose una yansh abi no be so? Buhari will win next year. If them born una well, go back to your Biafra agitation. Buratai will be waiting for you shameless flat.heads
only yiurbas will hand him the ticket to aso rock ? I laugh at some people.

cheesy
Re: So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2018
lordkush:
thank you.

will that stop atiku from ousting bubu the tyrant ?

only yourubas 're rooting for bubu. the rest if the country has since moved on
Have you noticed that on Nairaland and other social sites, only Ibos are rooting for Atiku and Obi? Most Northerners and Yorubas I know support Buhari.
Buhari till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Govt Deports 84 Boko Haram Suspects To Katsina / Senate President Treating Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye To Resume Senatorial Duties On Crutches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.