Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (23018 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Do you have a
SAMSUNG GALAXY from galaxy pocket to galaxy s3 and note 2,
ALL HTC ANDROID,
ALL MOTOROLA ANDROID,
SONY ERICSSON AND SONY ANDROID,
LG ANDROID,
GALAXY TABLETS,
ALLWINNER A10,A13 TABLETS.

And need to know its limits, holla at me. i can offer as follows

*UPDATED ANDROID FIRMWARE*(from old to 4.2.1 jelly bean) depending on the hardware. are you tired of the worn out OS your currently running, hit me up to get it officially updated with the latest of android UI with so many innovations iphone can't beat.

*UPDATED HD GAMES FOR YOUR DROID* people really don't know what android is capable of offering when it comes to gaming. Android gives you a HD, reallity games with graphics slightly higher than that of the PSP and PS2. your hardware will determine what kind of graphics it will alow. over 100 HD games and counting. call me and request to get yours today and enjoy android.
[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/24IR_yBbep4UkRpadda0byVkNz8pKX7YH-A11HXSBmm3UgclLyHxvdqZ144U2LH6lgZeld4kxr0aVq3J=s400[/img]

1 Like

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by haryourdayG(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
op what's app, I have a Samsung galaxy s2 that needs to be rooted.... can you offer any help;?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
JacksonHuston: Nice information! I like the phone.
Thanks for sharing!
thanks
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
haryourdayG: op what's app, I have a Samsung galaxy s2 that needs to be rooted.... can you offer any help;?
i can give u a free guide but am afraid u might brick ur phone in the process. thats why i do i like doing it myself. if u insist, let me guide on how to root it.
note: you warranty will be void. and the risk of bricking ya device is 50/50. you choice
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Posman(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2012
do you hav an htc desire s or google nexus s for sale? if yes, which is better?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by holusormi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
HOLLASLYD: Do you have a
SAMSUNG GALAXY from galaxy pocket to galaxy s3 and note 2,
ALL HTC ANDROID,
ALL MOTOROLA ANDROID,
SONY ERICSSON AND SONY ANDROID,
LG ANDROID,
GALAXY TABLETS,
ALLWINNER A10,A13 TABLETS.

And need to know its limits, holla at me. i can offer as follows

*UPDATED ANDROID FIRMWARE*(from old to 4.2.1 jelly bean) depending on the hardware. are you tired of the worn out OS your currently running, hit me up to get it officially updated with the latest of android UI with so many innovations iphone can't beat.

*UPDATED HD GAMES FOR YOUR DROID* people really don't know what android is capable of offering when it comes to gaming. Android gives you a HD, reallity games with graphics slightly higher than that of the PSP and PS2. your hardware will determine what kind of graphics it will alow. over 100 HD games and counting. call me and request to get yours today and enjoy android.
[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/24IR_yBbep4UkRpadda0byVkNz8pKX7YH-A11HXSBmm3UgclLyHxvdqZ144U2LH6lgZeld4kxr0aVq3J=s400[/img]

bro, it's the games i need,, how do i contact u, where do u stay and what's it gonna cost me
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Posman: do you hav an htc desire s or google nexus s for sale? if yes, which is better?
sorry I don't Sell. Cassy regards ur question, nexus Is better
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
holusormi:

bro, it's the games i need,, how do i contact u, where do u stay and what's it gonna cost me
wow didnt remember I posted something here.
call me on 08066434636
I reside at satellite town. I do home service once u holla at me.
new hd games just rolled in.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Posman(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
sorry I don't Sell. Cassy regards ur question, nexus Is better

nexus s compard to galaxy s1?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Posman:

nexus s compard to galaxy s1?
nexus s for sure
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by kewelljoseph(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guy it will be better u paste d names of d games u 've 4 better identification.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2012
thesr are all my HD Game Collections

Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies
Battle Field
Asphalt 7: Heat
Asphalt 5 HD
The Dark Knight Rises
Red Bull X-Fighters 2012
Dead Trigger
The Amazing Spider-Man
Final Fantasy III
Sonic 4 Episode II
Max Payne Mobile
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Bruce Lee
Street Fighter IV
Reckless Racing
Reckless Racing 2
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer 2
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder 2 HD
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Agent Dash.

holla at me on 08066434636. am fully loaded

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by ibietela2(m): 5:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Woooow see games... Cant wait to get android phone. What about tecno N3 android phone?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Posman(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
nexus s for sure

bro, can you hook me up with someone that sells, cant find on nairaland
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by hakunajay(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
nexus s for sure

Do you have pes2012 for my LG E405 and how much? Also, any good arcade game like max Payne.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2012
ibietela2: Woooow see games... Cant wait to get android phone. What about tecno N3 android phone?
here is the magic i did with tecno n3 https://www.nairaland.com/1127379/hd-games-running-tecno-n3/10#1127379.321
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2012
hakunajay:

Do you have pes2012 for my LG E405 and how much? Also, any good arcade game like max Payne.
yes i got them pes 2012 with commentary
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Posman:

bro, can you hook me up with someone that sells, cant find on nairaland
will check it out for u
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by hakunajay(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
yes i got them pes 2012 with commentary

How much na? I need am
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Aafulenu(f): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2012
i want to upgrade my os hw do i go abt it?
i use lg andriod
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
hakunajay:

How much na? I need am
call me on 08066434636 I don't discuss money on forum pls.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Aafulenu: i want to upgrade my os hw do i go abt it?
i use lg andriod
what's the model and the OS version?

1 Like

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Aafulenu(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
what's the model and the OS version?

model - lg-p925
os - 2.2.2
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aafulenu:

model - lg-p925
os - 2.2.2
u need a pc to do this. do u understand u can brick ur device for good? before upgrading to android 4.1 jelly bean, u need to root first before flashing custom rom. if u are skilled, let me proceed
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Aafulenu(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
u need a pc to do this. do u understand u can brick ur device for good? before upgrading to android 4.1 jelly bean, u need to root first before flashing custom rom. if u are skilled, let me proceed

before u proceed what do u mean by brick my device?

and what those this rooting mean?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aafulenu:

before u proceed what do u mean by brick my device?

and what those this rooting mean?
rooting gives u full access to ur device and unlocks all sorts of Google restrictions whereas opening ur device to its optimum performance.
while rooting a phone, u have 50/50 chance of crashing the phone.
while upgrading to a custom rom, u have 50/50 chance of bricking ur device thereby resulting in permanent damage of the phone.
if ur sceptical, call me so to arrange a hook up so that I will do it. that's what I do.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Aafulenu(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
while rooting a phone, u have 50/50 chance of crashing the phone.
while upgrading to a custom rom, u have 50/50 chance of bricking ur device thereby resulting in permanent damage of the phone.
if ur sceptical, call me so to arrange a hook up so that I will do it. that's what I do.

dont worry am nt sceptical, i just dont knw y i have to root my phone or what rooting means.

btw am in onitsha so hooking up is quite slim
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aafulenu:

dont worry am nt sceptical, i just dont knw y i have to root my phone or what rooting means.

btw am in onitsha so hooking up is quite slim
I modified my post on rooting. if u got android and wanna enjoy the best of it, u need to root.
onitsha is not slim but impossible to meet Cus am in Lagos. but I be osha nwanne
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Aafulenu(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
I modified my post on rooting. if u got android and wanna enjoy the best of it, u need to root.
onitsha is not slim but impossible to meet Cus am in Lagos. but I be osha nwanne

are u from osha?
i might be in lagos later next month, maybe i will call u den.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Aafulenu:

are u from osha?
i might be in lagos later next month, maybe i will call u den.
yes a core one. but I reside in Lagos now. at Emeka Ofor, ask after Blings, talk about Droid hardcore maneuver, he will send ya to me. but am no more at east to deliver.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Danharrison(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
My samsung galaxy S, SGH-1897, is hanging. The phone will boot to the display of 'GalaxyS' and hang, with the big 'S' logo flashing at the center of the screen. Pls any help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.