Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (33737 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by lalanice(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no mind the op and the mods
the op is the mod grin
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by nickxtra(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just dey observe
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by nickxtra(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jun
lalasticlala:
Watch the wedding video of the late son of Ex PDP Chairamn, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello and Maryam Sanda who stabbed him to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjOqRmqR9PQ?list=PLMgLYyo3mS5x7LEygukJoscBekpsocpfB&t=260
That woman on white/grey lace, dancing, is spoilt woman.
....her doings brought "something in my mind"
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by greatestofall: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sakie:
Abeg who is this aunty on white na?is it her wedding?stealing couple's shine

May almighty grant you aljanatul firdaus
. .
the 'aunty on white' is maryam's mother, maimuna aliyu sanda
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Sakie: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
greatestofall:
. .
the 'aunty on white' is maryam's mother, maimuna aliyu sanda
Oh!!! Her bad

1 Like

Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by gete21: 3:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Daniel058:
MEN should try to marry Lady who love them not just the lady they love /lust after

#l _LOVE _MY _LIFE

Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by excel123: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by iamphill: 4:27am On Nov 25, 2017
if you are observant and watch the body language of both couples you will know they are not compatible, probably the marriage was fixed or forced. the bride doesn't seem too excited
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Pennywise(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Wooo oooo. Haisa dey groove like this?
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala:
Watch the wedding video of the late son of Ex PDP Chairamn, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello and Maryam Sanda who stabbed him to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjOqRmqR9PQ?list=PLMgLYyo3mS5x7LEygukJoscBekpsocpfB&t=260

Shey you can see that i just dont create threads because i love writing....i don see things..I think this thread should make front page tonight..long overdue.
https://www.nairaland.com/3835190/dangerous-desire/1
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
The woman no try at all, after all the good moments they have had together, she just ended up his life on a sad. note, too bad.
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
theapeman:
good for this coward of a man!

when Muhammad was teaching you on how to handle woman where were you? undecided

you were busying doing jihad fighting Christian, now your wife have show you a life time lesson.

what a wasted life you got.

give your life to Christ, give your life to Christ you won't hear! now you are somewhere below the ground suffering in hell while your wife is in mental stage now, but there is still hope if she give her life to Christ while in prison.

keep your preek one place, keep your preek one place ya all won't hear but instead using ya preek on 13yrs and below! undecided now your preek is in total condemnation.

guess your wife didn't want to share your preek with anyone so the decision to kill you is the only choice.

what a waste! look at how that woman in white was dancing at your wedding not knowing she was dancing at the tune of your death undecided
People like you still dey?
Must you just talk?
Anyways wehdone sir!
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by theapeman: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
hanity:
People like you still dey? Must you just talk? Anyways wehdone sir!
are you OK?
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
theapeman:
are you OK?
Do I sound like I'm not?
Couldn't just ignore because to me you don't even understand a word out of all you said!
Trying to sound clever right?
anyways wehdone sir!
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by theapeman: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
hanity:

Do I sound like I'm not?
Couldn't just ignore because to me you don't even understand a word out of all you said!
Trying to sound clever right?
anyways wehdone sir!
what if I told you that you are a fool!

don't bother replying!
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
theapeman:

don't bother replying!
bros e never reach fight,we are still talking!
Let me bother,it's still glaring you have a problem with your choice of words!
Re: Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
theapeman:

don't bother replying!
ahnahn! choose your words wisely! Agbalagba lade peyin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.