Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (29848 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Singer Teni Entertainer, has been slammed for revealing that she wrote Davido's  single 'Like dat' which dropped today.
Teni who made the revelation Twitter, tweeted;

A song I wrote for @iam_Davido drops tommorow!! S/O to OBO for giving young writers like my self a chance!! I can’t wait for y’all to hear “Like Dat” Another Monster Hit

However Nigerians slammed her, saying she should allowed Davido to make the announcement because she was paid for her services. Here's their exchange below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/teni-entertainer-slammed-saying-wrote-like-dat-davdo/

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by 40kobo77: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's her?

She is very plenty ohh. Anyways,her fifteen minutes of fame was not used wisely.

Now nobody will want to do business with this talkative " Ghost" writer.

There is a reason you guys are called ghosts.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by NairalandCS(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
I see people put their name at the end of an article on sites so you know who wrote them, it still doesn't mean the site in which you read the article from don't pay them. It's just the way it is.

Acknowledge your handwork o jare.

Abi it's now a taboo for someone to say the truth ?

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by princechurchill(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
The glory must be shared publicly

5 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Ebios(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
NairalandCS:
I see people put their name at the end of an article on sites so you know who wrote them, it still doesn't mean the site in which you read the article from don't pay them. It's just the way it is.
Acknowledge your handwork o jare.

Abi it's now a taboo for someone to say the truth ?
Stop defending that attention seeker.How can an employee tell the world that it is her work her boss wants to show,She needs sack.Besides,"Let the lips of another praise u....."Abi u nor read am for Bible?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by NairalandCS(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ebios:
Stop defending that attention seeker.."Let the lips of another praise u....."Abi u nor read am for Bible?

Shey you think say na everybody be Christian ?

Go quote that your story book to another person abeg.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

Davido wrote a project without reference.

10 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Evablizin(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by kocvalour(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
this girl na whiz kid next baby mama for exposing the Frog voice grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Dalyricz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
ok
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by googlepikins: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
See as she be like bread wey don rotten. Monkey know how to close your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by kay29000(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well, it all depends on the agreement she had with Davido. If she worked as a "ghost writer" and got paid, she was very unprofessional for going online to talk about their business together. But if she is going to get song writers credit for the song, then she can brag all she wants.

7 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by BruncleZuma: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Tell that to Ebuka's tailor...

The moment y'all understand that getting credit is far better than getting paid...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

He buys people's songs,
And sings it with a frog voice.
Yet it sells,
Yet he tops charts,
Yet he wins/buys awards,
Yet he makes good money.
Yet Wizkid can't stop hating on him.

I give it to Davido.
His native doctor is really good!!!
His juju is 'Made in Japan'.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Maximus85(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Singer Teni Entertainer, has been slammed for revealing that she wrote Davido's  single 'Like dat' which dropped today.

A song I wrote for @iam_Davido drops tommorow!! S/O to OBO for giving young writers like my self a chance!! I can’t wait for y’all to hear “Like Dat” Another Monster Hit

However Nigerians slammed her, saying she should allowed Davido to make the announcement because she was paid for her services. Here's their exchange below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/teni-entertainer-slammed-saying-wrote-like-dat-davdo/

We shouldn't be stupid. If you don't have all the fact, just keep your mouth shut.
Do you know the agreement between Teni and OBO?

3 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by coolie1: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
gosh!!! fuvck who is that ugly fat fuvck near davido

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by beejayphako(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
typical nigerian illiterates

they've never seen an original cd cover or watched a movie to the end of the credits.

10 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by joystickextend1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
okay..

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys smiley
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

every tom dick and harry want to trend by force

though she was paid it was unprofessional for her to come out with the entire business

na small pickin dey worry them cant believe this one has kids and is married

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by triple996(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Attention seeker
Sadly mouth-bragging David won't like to hear diz
Although almost everybody knows he buys songs
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by purem(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
make una leave dis bae o.

E dey easy to dey work wit celebrity

She dey use her chance nio undecided

Atlease she don get the attention she dey fyn

BTW bad shape she got there

1 Like

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by dedugba(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Did she enter into non disclosure agreement? If she did was there any penalty attached? if not she is free to reveal that she wrote it after all she is only advertising her self. We know that T.I write rap lines for Iggy, R. kelly wrote some songs for Celine dion, 'Will I am' writes song for numerous American wink artiste so if a non disclosure agreement wasn't signed babe Loud your trumpet. wink

10 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by triple996(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
triple996:
Attention seeker
Sadly mouth-bragging David won't like to hear diz
Although almost everybody knows he buys songs
Davido right now

2 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by wiloy2k8(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
NairalandCS:

Shey you think say na everybody be Christian ?

Go quote that your story book to another person abeg.

bros no joy
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by MaconAwire(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
BRING IT ON

meanwhile
many musicians uses the service of song writers at some point, they work in pari-passu so its no biggie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by pweetiedee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
That's her?

She is very plenty ohh. Anyways,her fifteen minutes of fame was not used wisely.

Now nobody will want to do business with this talkative " Ghost" writer.

There is a reason you guys are called ghosts.

She is very plenty

you are funny!

3 Likes

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Tessie01(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
I understand her excitement but it's unprofessional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
But i don't get.. is Davido complaining ni? Abi why you all taking panadol for another person's headache fa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Macgreat(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

She is a loud mouth . . . did davido no pay her for it?

If I bought a song from you it is no longer yours!

Just like buying wallpapers from me and I shouted my wallpapers are on your wall!
Re: Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
May people not insult you for your own work....

Say amen...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years / Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me" / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.