Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo (600 Views)

Why I Want To Live Beyond 100 Years – Obasanjo / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo by Kvjohn47: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says he has been living with the Diabetes for over thirty years and the disease is not affecting his daily functions.
The former president, who led hundreds of people on road walk for diabetes awareness in Abeokuta, revealed that he was diagnosed of diabetes over 30 years ago but said the condition has not affected his daily functions because of efficient management of it, exercise and strict adherence to prescribed drugs for Diabetes.
He added that his primary school Headmaster was also diagnosed of diabetes at 50 but managed to live up to 85 years, following proper management of the ailment.

continue reading here>>>>
https://kindexgist./2017/11/24/i-have-been-living-with-diabetes-for-over-30-years-obasanjo/

Re: I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo by tossie101(f): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yep..Thanks to Nigeria money looted.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo by KardinalZik(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
He's surviving it through Nigeria's money. How many average Nigerians can boast of the same feat?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo by Kvjohn47: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
abi ooo
Re: I Have Been Living With Diabetes For Over 30 Years – Obasanjo by oodualover: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
The reason why i dislike this man is due to his crafty nature. Obasanjo does not support Nigeria separation because of what he benefits from this fuccked up country. angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senator Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced / How Different Nigerians Are Reacting To #endsars - Pictures / Xmas Wahala: Obiano Visits Okowa In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.