Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile (1283 Views)

Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / A.P.C Governor M.A Abubarkar Loses Primary Election. / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku is a family man and his family members can be traced to all geo-political regions of Nigeria and even to the colonialist Britain.

He is not a bigot.

The best character of Atiku is his tolerance.

I prefer Atiku to the bigot that presently occupies Aso Rock and divided us along ethnic and religious lines.

Nigeria own Emmerson Mnangagwa is loading.

Time to change the change

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/atiku-abubarkar-nigeria-version-of.html

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by AntiWailer: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mcheww
Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria needs a father to gather his children around.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by AntiWailer: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mcheww

You just write rubbish with confidence.

Was Atiku Buhari's vice president ?

Did Buhari sack Atiku ?

Where did you get this nonsense analogy from ?

How did u write this without feeling some au ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by psucc(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bros if to say that Zimbabwe scenario was in Nigeria, I tell you things wouldn't have been the same again. Only a mere expression of interest and Intels is having a running battle with government

This is Nigeria. A country like no other. A country of the first.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by inscreAF: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
Mcheww

Did Buhari sack Atiku ?

Where did you get the analogy from ?

Don't mind the idi0t. Buhari has let Nigerians down but even at that, half Buhari is better than Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria is bigger than Buahri and his band of Religious Bigots.

Atiku time has come.

Buhari just like Mugabe will not be allowed to die in Office.

Buahri should retire, or be forced out by the will of the people.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by FemiFimile: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
Mcheww

Did Buhari sack Atiku ?

Where did you get this nonsense analogy from ?

How did u write this without feeling some au ?

inscreAF:

Don't mind the idi0t. Buhari has let Nigerians down but even at that, half Buhari is better than Atiku

Speak 4 urself only, becos not everybody is a Zombie, Buhari is a very old man that will be retired wheather he likes it or not in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
I will not dignify trolls with reply, let the Zombies quote me as much as they want, Atiku will still be their President come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by bolanto24(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
wale2day:
I will not dignify trolls with reply, let the Zombies quote me as much as they want, Atiku will still be their President come 2019.

Ride on sir!

I dey your back...

#Atikuisbetter

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Send the dull@rd back to daura

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by SalamRushdie: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
inscreAF:

Better wake up bro , half goat is better than 20 Buharis

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by letusbepieces: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
wale2day:
Atiku is a family man and his family members can be traced to all geo-political regions of Nigeria and even to the colonialist Britain.

He is not a bigot.

The best character of Atiku is his tolerance.

I prefer Atiku to the bigot that presently occupies Aso Rock and divided us along ethnic and religious lines.

Nigeria own Emmerson Mnangagwa is loading.

Time to change the change

I dey ur back, Atiku the Crocodile. grin

It is finish, Buhari is finished. wink

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
bolanto24:

Ride on sir!

I dey your back...

#Atikuisbetter

Egbon, Nigeria cannot survive another Buhari tenure, it will collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by tunjion: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku Ke?
Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
tunjion:
Atiku Ke?

Bro, it is either Atiku or Nigeria will be completely destroyed by the certificateles general that presently occupies Aso Rock and the Cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by wale2day: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
We need a make with caring heart in Aso Rock not a ruthless dictator.
Re: Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile by inscreAF: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
FemiFimile:

Speak 4 urself only, becos not everybody is a Zombie, Buhari is a very old man that will be retired wheather he likes it or not in 2019.

You need to use your brain to process what you read son, didn't you see where i clearly said Buhari has let Nigerians down? ? Did i write in Chinese?

(1) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Seaport Press Release / Monthly Running Costs Of Ministers And Heads Of Government Parastatal / Battle In Imo APC As Okorocha Installs Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.