Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons (557 Views)

Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons by BuzzeeMo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Under boobs sweating might not be the most fun topic to discuss, but let’s be real: every girl with large breasts knows the struggle of dealing with under boobs sweat on a hot day.

Besides the fact that it feels super uncomfortable and awkward, you also have to worry about your under boobs sweat stains showing through your shirt and announcing your temperature to everyone around you. It’s like, yeah, everyone sweats, but do you really want to be a walking advertisement for that? I don’t think so.

Causes of Under Boobs Sweat

The most common causes of breast rashes are excessive sweating, heat, lack of air circulation, and wearing an ill-fitting bra that rubs against the breasts.

Thus, factors like hot, humid climate and obesity contribute to this problem.

Those, among others, are the causes of under boobs sweating.

Now let’s look at ways to tackle this annoying problem that sometimes can soak down the tummy to the pants!

How to Prevent Under Boobs Sweat

These are measures to control or prevent sweating under the boobs.
1. Talcum Powder

Powder, powder and more powder! Ever thought of why powder is being used for baby’s bottoms? Because it keeps it soft and dried. Talcum powder is good for the under boobs, for dryer, softer and silkier skin. It absorbs any sweat instantly.
2. Cold Compress

A cold compress can relieve many of the symptoms like itching and burning sensation caused by rashes under the breasts. Wrap some ice in a thin cotton towel and put it over the affected area for five to 10 minutes. Take a break and then repeat.

Another option is to apply a skim-milk and cold-water compress using equal parts of both the ingredients to relieve itching and reduce swelling.

Continue reading--> https://buzzeemo.com/causes-prevention-under-boobs-sweat/

Re: 8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons by phintohlar(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Owk this is not for me, lemme quickly call my friend to coman read it..
Re: 8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons by wtfcoded: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
phintohlar:
Owk this is not for me, lemme quickly call my friend to coman read it..
how do i testify what u just said?
Oya hanlele to the za oza room 4 proper inspection angry
Re: 8 Ways To Control & Prevent Under B**bs Sweat, If You’re A Lady With “big Melons by phintohlar(f): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
wtfcoded:
how do i testify what u just said? Oya hanlele to the za oza room 4 proper inspection angry
okay

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Healing To Acne (pimples) / Be a blessing to someone suffering an ailment today, cancer, kidney failure etc / Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream For Men & Women, All Hair Types, 4 Fl. Oz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.