Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos (35735 Views)

Ewerechukwu Asaka Clinches The 2024 Rhodes Scholarship For West Africa / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
And she's is married o. Some men don't even know how to waste time at all.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2017
omogin:
Beauty and brains. Shebi all those olosho dey see their mate

Oloshos sef get their own use o. No be every body go become doctor.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by 1234onyekwe: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Jman06:
The rate at which ladies are outshining guys these days is quite alarming! Just yesterday we read the news about four ladies from mcpherson university that finished first class and now this .
What is happening to our guys nowadays? If you ask them now they will claim they are "hustling" in school, yet nothing to show for all "hustling".

Congrats girl!
U must be ashamed of ur self if really u are what ur moniker says u re a (m) I guess. U think it is easy to hustle & pay for ones accommodation & school fees if that is the only thing they were able to achieve in this terrible economy of ours ,when majority of our parents re drifting away from their responsibilities on daily bases,all they re after is once ur struggle (hustle) start paying off they will start telling everyone that cares to listen to them,'my son/daughter is a medical doctor,lawyer this,that.let the guys have enough time like the ladies do to themselves & know whether we won't come out in flying colors.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Who needs her number?
I can get it.. cool
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by AHCB: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Best graduating student 2009/2010? Isn't this 2017?
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by felifeli: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Proper winsh
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Yonce(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2017
ClitoPen:

Take a look at her fourth finger....she a married

No. She's engaged. To a medical doctor.
Her wedding's sometime next year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Slayer2: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:
Wow wow wow In am in lust. This woman has a PERFECT body, with curves in all the right places, and NO cellulite anywhere on that fine figure.

This is one of the most mesmerizing visions of feminine beauty I have ever seen. She reminds one of a younger and far more beautiful Rhyanna, but with supreme intelligence to boot.

What a dreamy catch this young female doctor will be, for some lucky billionaire with very good taste in women.

My guy. I nor be billionaire. But I go get this girl if I Jam her one on one bro. I get almost 98% of girls I want. Except ya ugly! Maybe being a billionaire to get her might be true, for you.

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Unluckrees:
Is she related to Professor Friday Okonofua??

her father
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Jman06(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2017
1234onyekwe:
U must be ashamed of ur self if really u are what ur moniker says u re a (m) I guess. U think it is to hustle & pay for ones accommodation & school fees in this terrible economy of ours is easy,when majority of our parents re drifting away from their responsibilities on daily bases,all they re after is once ur struggle (hustle) start paying off they will start telling everyone that cares to listen,'my son/daughter is a medical doctor,lawyer this,that.let the guys have enough time like the ladies do to themselves & know whether we won't come out in flying colors.
And the same parents dole out all the money to train their daughters? Is that what you mean? You think ladies don't also go through financial difficulties while in school? Even the lady who was the BGS at Mcpherson university's last convocation didn't have it all rosy while she was in school.

I am not ashamed of myself because i am doing fine both academically and otherwise. My concern is that most guys do more of chestbeating than real work these days and they end up achieving nothing.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by thesicilian: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Who university of Benin help?

Useless school
You sound like a Uniben dropout.

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by meforyou1(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2017
She has distinction in mental health, while have many nairalanders that have mental health problems. Wish i can catch them all, bundle them to her, let her cure their madness. I'm sure u know those i'm talking about
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by meforyou1(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Please, I need her CONTACT
when u are bearing evil forest?
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by vislabraye(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:
Wow wow wow In am in lust. This woman has a PERFECT body, with curves in all the right places, and NO cellulite anywhere on that fine figure.

This is one of the most mesmerizing visions of feminine beauty I have ever seen. She reminds one of a younger and far more beautiful Rhyanna, but with supreme intelligence to boot.

What a dreamy catch this young female doctor will be, for some lucky billionaire with very good taste in women.

You say lucky billionaire ? She'll be lucky to find a good caring billionaire. U think say e easy to find billionaire marry ?
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by ClitoPen: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Yonce:

No. She's engaged. To a medical doctor.
Her wedding's sometime next year cheesy
Ok
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Naughtytboy:
A doctor fixing eye balls or what do they call it,, shes cool but not beautiful to my own taste,, i prefer tiwa and rihana's type of beauty. She's brilliant but I dont fancy it because here in nigeria if u are very hot upstairs and u read well getting dinstinction in any course isnt dufficult iam typing from experience. With all my dinstinction iam now working on my talent because it couldnt gurantee me any job but those with passes are all working in the bank because they have people there.. So swerve
You're sounding bitter,whatever you have faced in life is not the young Woman's fault and your experience is far from unique..it's her DAY,let her enjoy it and stop raining on her parade..

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by paxonel(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for a brilliant student of the University of Benin, Edo state (Uniben), Daisy
Okonofua, who clinched multiple awards at the institution with her distinctive grades in the medical field. The young and pretty medical doctor - took to her Instagram page on Friday (yesterday) to share the good news. Below is what she wrote;

Today was indeed humbling and surreal. Distinction in biochemistry! Distinction in pharmacology! Distinction in mental health! Best graduating student in pharmacology!! Best graduating student in Obstetrics&Gynaecology!! Best graduating student in Child Health!! Best graduating student in Mental Health!! Overall best graduating student 2009/2010!!!

Look at God!!! Every good thing comes from the Lord. This God is too good!!! Too good!!! Thank you, thank you Lord!!! Onise iyanu. TRULY, I've tasted of your power! #lookatGod #wonthedoit #myGodofawesomewonders #toograteful #Godisgood #issagraduate #issadoctor #smallgirlbigGod..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-medical-doctor-shines-wins-multiple-awards-university-benin-photos.html
Is she daughter to Professor Okonofua?
I remember, his daughter came into school 2009 and we ate her matric rice ,
Though I never met her.
If she is the one, congratulations fine girl
And congratulations to prof too
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by francizy(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school

LoL.. I hope them no knack you enough Emeka and Felicia for Uniben sha.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2017
vislabraye:

You say lucky billionaire ? She'll be lucky to find a good caring billionaire. U think say e easy to find billionaire marry ?

Remember that a naira billionaire is merely a low-ranking, "junior" dollar millionaire ha ha. Yes indeed, I state again that this high-achieving, classically beautiful female physician will NOT, at any time, settle for a romantic relationship with ANY man who does not rank among the planet's best, brightest AND most successful bachelors.

To Nairaland's usual crew of aspiring Casanova or Don Juan gigolos who think they can win the heart of an extremely brilliant, academically gifted woman who also happens to be seriously beautiful and fit, simply on the strength of their self-ascribed good looks, or their "rap", I join you all in solemn prayer, begging Papa God to enable that impossible dream to which you aspire, to become feasible for you one day, in Jeeeeesus name, at least in heaven if not on Earth, Amen.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
girl is astonishingly beautiful. she's more beautiful than these slay queens and oloshos that have no respect for their bodies

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Omolego: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school

Lolz, dem do u strong thing ooo.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Congratulations to her, I can see my own coming too☺☺☺
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:

Remember that a naira billionaire is merely a low-ranking, "junior" dollar millionaire ha ha. Yes indeed, I state again that this high-achieving, classically beautiful female physician will NOT, at any time, settle for a romantic relationship with ANY man who does not rank among the planet's best, brightest AND most successful bachelors.

To Nairaland's usual crew of aspiring Casanova or Don Juan gigolos who think they can win the heart of an extremely brilliant, academically gifted woman who also happens to be seriously beautiful and fit, simply on the strength of their self-ascribed good looks, or their "rap", I join you all in solemn prayer, begging Papa God to enable that impossible dream to which you aspire, to become feasible for you one day, in Jeeeeesus name, at least in heaven if not on Earth, Amen.
low self esteem is killing this one o. do you know the number of beautiful doctors in the country? and this girl is fine,not that she's one of a kind,you seem to be living in the village bro. there are many beautiful ladies that are bankers,economists,architects,designers,business women,and many more. come to Yoruba land and see drop dead gorgeous young ladies that are archivers tire. you think its that easy for women to get billionaires to marry? if I'm a billionaire,do you think i would like to marry this girl,a medical doctor that wouldn't have much time for the family? I would rather go for a food and nutrition graduate that would cook delicacies for me and make my home a great place than a medical doctor that would be in hospital at every instance. she is probably going to marry a medical doctor like herself and the chances of marrying a billionaire is slim. you're the type that sees fine girls and feel like getting buried. be a man joor. I see beauties of every races all the time and no lady is worth the capslock you're placing in this girl. we all know we are just hyping her because of her academic success,nothing special about her physical attributes
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
girl is astonishingly beautiful. she's more beautiful than these slay queens and oloshos that have no respect for their bodies

You ain't lyin. Hypnotic physical beauty and near-genius intellect is enough to intimidate most mortals, for sure.

The blue contact lenses just draw the viewer in for a closeup gaze, like a fish on a line, helpless to fight the feeling. Lord have mercy.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
low self esteem is killing this one o. do you know the number of beautiful doctors in the country? and this girl is fine,not that she's one of a kind,you seem to be living in the village bro. there are many beautiful ladies that are bankers,economists,architects,designers,business women,and many more. come to Yoruba land and see drop dead gorgeous young ladies that are archivers tire. you think its that easy for women to get billionaires to marry? if I'm a billionaire,do you think i would like to marry this girl,a medical doctor that wouldn't have much time for the family? I would rather go for a food and nutrition graduate that would cook delicacies for me and make my home a great place than a medical doctor that would be in hospital at every instance. she is probably going to marry a medical doctor like herself and the chances of marrying a billionaire is slim. you're the type that sees fine girls and feel like getting buried. be a man joor. I see beauties of every races all the time and no lady is worth the capslock you're placing in this girl. we all know we are just hyping her because of her academic success,nothing special about her physical attributes

Oga no fex o. I see say you no dey like to hear say some caliber of woman go fiti pass wettin ya hand go reach.

Okay o, I don hear. Na you get dem all. Na you be dem master, both fine and no fine woman.

I say na you get dem all. We nogo do so again.

Sorry. No fess.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2017
she's beautiful and brilliant... hope she has good character too
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school

Are you a University Graduate?
Maybe you need treatment from her!

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Claessique1(f): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school

Shuo, Why the Hate Na.
How many times did Uniben bounce you out �� Cz it's seeming like it
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by caesarsconcept(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Badt guy
Donald3d:
shocked shocked Those eyes
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by bioemmy: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks man.
Was only kiding though. grin
Jakumo:

Oga no go sick o. Na old Baba doctor when get white biya-biya, dem go send to treat you.

Big big money man dem, don book this woman down already, so ya hand nogo reach am lai-lai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) / UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.