Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos (35731 Views)

Ewerechukwu Asaka Clinches The 2024 Rhodes Scholarship For West Africa / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
IT'S OKAY
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by KCnaira(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Wow Edo people and brilliance.. Just like 5 & 6

Glory be to God and kudos to her.. Now the work begins.. It would be great if such individuals get scholarship from capable, reputable sponsors like Billionaire individuals, Associations, companies, government or The Church to help her study/intern in one of the Best 3 schools and Hospitals in the world.. So she can later come back to the country and do greater things here in Nigeria..
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Herdeybayo1(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Congrat's to pretty doctor with multiple award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by sweetestboi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Are you okay?
Probably one of those who couldnt meet up with the Varsity's requirements and got bitter """
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Fabzgrace(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Incline:
Her blue eyes contacts are a big turn off. Few hair, fake face, fake eyes
She is short sighted hence the need for specs or contacts
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by PastorAji(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Who university of Benin help?

Useless school
the school is just a stone throw to where I dey live

And as MadCow1 always says Uniben - Useless
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Elruhamah: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unluckrees:
Is she related to Professor Friday Okonofua??
Yes oh. She's his last child from his first wife.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Impecca(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unluckrees:
That's the Father... Former Chairman of WHARC. west Africa
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Duru009:

University of Benin is one of the best university in Africa.
Hardly u hear UNIBEN graduate looking for Job!!!
I can testify to thatsmiley
We're the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yonce:

No. She's engaged. To a medical doctor undecided.
Her wedding's sometime next year cheesy
Medical Doctor married to a Medical doctor.
It may be boring though....
On a lighter note,
Medical Doctor + Medical Doctor = Paracetamol smiley
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
PastorAji:
the school is just a stone throw to where I dey live

And as MadCow1 always says Uniben - Useless
Seems you could not beat the cut off for UNIBEN and was denied admission like madcow1 the reason for your hatred towards the schoolsmiley
UNIBEN is a school with a class.
We no dey carry last at all!
UNIBEST!

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by awesomesossy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school
E can pain.... Oga b happy for people wen u c dem doing wat u couldn't do.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Yonce(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lilimax:

Medical Doctor married to a Medical doctor.
It may be boring though....
On a lighter note,
Medical Doctor + Medical Doctor = Paracetamol smiley

I don't think it's necessary boring. It's just that most medical doctors (including those in training) tend to hang around each other due to their tight schedules. It only makes sense they end up falling for each other. . they have little or no choice especially the females.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by PastorAji(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lilimax:

Seems you could not beat the cut off for UNIBEN and was denied admission like madcow1 the reason for your hatred towards the schoolsmiley
UNIBEN is a school with a class.
We no dey carry last at all!
UNIBEST!
different strokes for different people....
I'm not talking about academics, I'm talking about the omoges
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Useless school
you are the most useless person on earth. Mention your Alma mata let's see if it can withstand UNIBEN
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Afrocentric:
you are the most useless person on earth. Mention your Alma mata let's see if it can withstand UNIBEN
Better by far grin

So don't dare
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Naughtytboy:
A doctor fixing eye balls or what do they call it,, shes cool but not beautiful to my own taste,, i prefer tiwa and rihana's type of beauty. She's brilliant but I dont fancy it because here in nigeria if u are very hot upstairs and u read well getting dinstinction in any course isnt dufficult iam typing from experience. With all my dinstinction iam now working on my talent because it couldnt gurantee me any job but those with passes are all working in the bank because they have people there.. So swerve
RIP ENGLISH
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unluckrees:
that's what I'm thinking
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by homesteady(m): 3:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Yonce:

Congratulations Miss Daisy!
My role model! Class, swag, intelligence, charisma, style you've got it all.

Mr Dafe is so lucky to have you smiley

Why do I feel that I know you? Not offline, but online(Nairaland). Your Real Madrid 'fanship' is almost giving you away.
Time would tell. grin
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Afrocentric:
RIP ENGLISH
Do you know ur problem? You take nairaland too serious.. Fool
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
ComradeTonaldo:

Congrats to her. but wait o, I saw 2009/2010 abi my eyes dey pain me? that's 7 years ago. so no new news these days?
That's most likely when she got admitted..
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by donbenie(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
AHCB:
Best graduating student 2009/2010? Isn't this 2017?
Her admission year..
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Jman06(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Yonce:

I don't think it's necessary boring. It's just that most medical doctors (including those in training) tend to hang around each other due to their tight schedules. It only makes sense they end up falling for each other. . they have little or no choice especially the females.
Don't mind them! Some People just sit in one corner and assume things. As if marrying someone from a different profession is a guarantee that the marriage won't be boring.
It is even better to marry from your profession so you can share ideas and grow together in the profession.
As for me, i am marrying a fellow pharmacist, my classmate at that. If it pains anybody let the person go and die.
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by AHCB: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2017
donbenie:
Her admission year..
Oh okay. Totally forgot it's being done like that.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Do you know ur problem? You take nairaland too serious.. Fool
go back to primary SCHOOL Idiot
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Better by far grin

So don't dare
since you are afraid of mentioning it, it show that your school is INFERIOR
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by linearity: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Medical Doctor abi Student?
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Afrocentric:
go back to primary SCHOOL Idiot
Goat
Re: Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos by Afrocentric: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Goat
smelling pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) / UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.