Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (23448 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by 8stargeneral: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Nwaooh,at 71 and he's desperate to rule d country,whtz he's old brain gaa to offer d country now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Mkolayinka(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
2019 loading, from now till they will be bombarding us with more pictures and everything about him till the D day ie January 2019.
if he Pooh Pooh they will cover it
if his domestic dogs give birth, it will be brought to our consciousness. These are the handiwork ofhis image maker.
Garbage Shehu (SA to Mr President) position will be shaky. He's Atiku' man.
It is becoming clearer that it is Atiku vs Buhari in 2019 unless there are unforseen circumstances. I say shame to our collective tardiness.
The youths make so much fuss and noise in social media but not ready to grab their destinies in their hands. We complain a lot but not ready to take the bull by the horn.
We bark but cannot bark!
Shame to Nigerian youths.
They have already queuing behind him
Any way HBD to Turaki. Continue riding roughshod on our intransigence.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2017
millhouse:
but u see nothing wrong when your buhari at over 80 is clamouring for 2nd term ...mtsewww.
Did I ever tell you in my post that I'm in support of buhari's second term?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by sava: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2017
archymacho:
Happy Birthday to the former custom thief.

What do you mean

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Badonasty(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

Another ancestor trying to be president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by excel123: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
When I remember Trudeau water run away mi eyes o, aye aye water run away mi eyes cry cry cry

When I remember Macron water run away mi eye o, aye aye water run away mi eye cry cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mofedamijo(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Atiku is corruption personified
EMBLEM OF CORRUPTION.........
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Cajal(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2017
millhouse:
but u see nothing wrong when your buhari at over 80 is clamouring for 2nd term ...mtsewww.
....over80?....politics of deceit

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by thewritingtodo(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2017
kuldude29:
This man done old o, all this politicians be looking fresh at old age while a common man of 53 be looking like grandpa of 100yrs

Lwkmd!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by SouthEastFacts: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2017
nickxtra:
Happy birthday to him.. But certainly he will never rule this country. Mark my words.
Many said the same about Buhari and Trump. Look at them today.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by nairanaira12: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
8744Kin:
Happy birthday to the Bridge builder. Nigeria need HEALING and UNITY more than development now and Atiku is our best chance. ATIKULATE 2019.

Happy Birthday to the political prostittute
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by amozo: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
congrat.
BUT U TOO OLD TO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.PLEASE STEP DOWN TO YOUR VILLAGE.

GIVE YOUTH THE CHANCE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by QuestSeeker: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2017
BTT:
Happy birthday Turaki.

The true test of a good leader is to replicate himself severally.

Please push forward one of your raised men (a youth) and we shall support him.

At 73 and vying for Nigeria Presidency in 2019 is a no-no for me.

Again, Happy Birthday sir, and many happy returns.

Very nice comment. I'm wondering why your post does not have more likes and shares.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by XYZ123: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Samsimple:
71 year old want to contest for presidency i no blame am na buhari cause am.. When lalasticlala is 71 he too will contest for presidency... If i hear anybody say buhari 2019 i will stone you
sai buhari 2019 tongue tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by leopatra: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
why nairaland front page dry this morning like my nyansh? grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by adrehman: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2017
To celebrate with him, I must starch my best native wear for tomorrow church service. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by sinceraconcept(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2017
black don't crack. baba no too fine when he dey small o,but him dey very fine now and for that first picture. he looks similar to the first picture now.
African men become more handsome as dey age if they live without drugs,smoking and alcohol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by bendike: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Atiku is corruption personified
I don't think so. No concrete evidence.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by BTT(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
QuestSeeker:

Very nice comment. I'm wondering your post does not have more likes and shares.

Thanks Baba.

Bothering about 'likes' on here and one would loss the point.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by mudiana(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
happy birthday sir. pls sir can you drop your ambition to become president and support us the youth to take over this country. You all old men have tried and we appreciate all of you. Use this as special gift to us. Live the remaining of ur life around your children and grand kids.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2017
GENEVIEVE ROMANCES ATIKU ABUBAKAR. CAN'T FORGET THAT HEADLINE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by thambolo(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
Happy Birthday My President 2019
Good morning. Please, ping me on:07045512183.
Very urgent!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by akon4u: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
coooool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by newoffer: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
We will follow a technocrat.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
8744Kin:
Happy birthday to the Bridge builder. Nigeria need HEALING and UNITY more than development now and Atiku is our best chance. ATIKULATE 2019.

Healing without development??!!
as in no FINANCIAL
ECONOMIC
INFRASTRUCTURAL
INSTITUTIONAL
EDUCATIONAL
GOVERNANCE
POLICIES Developments

you are atikulatind for a president that for four years will no bring any good developments but will spend it on pacifying tribal loyalists,

MY OBSERVATION AND IT IS TRUTH:
DON'T BLAME THE GOVERMENT OR THE PRESIDENT,
BLAME THE MASSES(such as this guy) WHO CLEARLY DONT NO WHAT THEY WANT (or maybe he doesn't know what development is or what it does to a country)

PS
don't be surprise he is one of those people that will be comparing Nigeria to america every time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by dfrost: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
miqos02:
he will be 72 in November 2018 and elections will be conducted between December 2018 and march 2019, so I was right

By the end of 2019 he will be 73 so I guess I'm right too
cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by Professorcplus(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Primusinterpares post=62693782]71 and he wants to contest for presidency... God abeg come help us.

Them really say d youths are the leaders of tomorrow... tomorrow indeed... tomorrow never came.

...this is just a mere saying. There are both ideal and practical situations in life. The truth is that getting to any position is not just a day thing perhaps it's step by step and this takes years. The practical situation has many political hindering factors which prolong youths desires to late age. If you are desperate for power, make your thrive known earlier i.e when younger so if at all you probably encounter political hindering factors as stated above, you would have been at the apex before late age comes in.

So in conclusion, the youth of today might later be the leader of tomorrow if determined. In this context the difference between today and tomorrow may be years. But one this is certain the president of today was once a youth yesterday. I hope I am able to enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today by 8744Kin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
ObaofNigeria:

Healing without development??!!
as in no FINANCIAL
ECONOMIC
INFRASTRUCTURAL
INSTITUTIONAL
EDUCATIONAL
GOVERNANCE
POLICIES Developments

you are atikulatind for a president that for four years will no bring any good developments but will spend it on pacifying tribal loyalists,

MY OBSERVATION AND IT IS TRUTH:
DON'T BLAME THE GOVERMENT OR THE PRESIDENT,
BLAME THE MASSES(such as this guy) WHO CLEARLY DONT NO WHAT THEY WANT (or maybe he doesn't know what development is or what it does to a country)

PS
don't be surprise he is one of those people that will be comparing Nigeria to america every time.
I don't know if it's intentional, but you mis-quote me. It's Mischief maker like you who don't want peace and unity in Nigeria, which is the spring board for development. God will disgrace all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.