Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251966 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
After some minutes, Adamma beeped him and he called her back. She picked at first ring, and Ashi noticed her voice was low.

'Where are you?' Ashi questioned.

'I'm in the Toilet, some people entered the room the other time and I didn't want them to hear what I was saying. Snake has eyes and ears everywhere, remember?'

Ashi sighed and agreed with her.

'So, have you tried reporting him to the school authority?', he asked.

'School authority? Have you forgotten his relationship with the leaders of the school management? Is it the VC who sleeps with me regularly courtesy of Snake, or the Disciplinary Committee chairman, who I had given mouth action several times? Ashi, reporting him isn't an option', Adamma replied helplessly.

'But why should I believe this isn't a plan by Snake to bring me over to the school? I really don't want to interfere in whatever business is between you both', Ashi replied cautiously.

'Plan by Snake Kwa? I would take a selfie after this call and send to you on 2go immediately after this call, you would see I'm now a shadow of myself. I'm now lean and dull. You can call any of your friends here and ask them yourself, they would tell you, I'm not lying Ashiwaju', Adamma replied almost weeping.

L Ashi thought about everything and sighed. He knew Adamma needed help, and he knew it could be his opportunity to get Snake. He decided to trust Adamma and help her.

'Ada, take exeat for sickness next Thursday and pack your bag for the weekend, when you are out of shool, let me know, I would tell you how to board the bus. I really do hope you are right though, because if this is all a trick, you are dead. I still hate Snake and I would love to see you to talk about it. Make sure he doesn't suspect you, as I wouldn't want you to be caught in the midldle of the battle. Immediately after this call, send me Snake's number', Ashi said fiercely and in a way, it made Adamma happy.

She knew there was hope. She thanked him, ended the call and deleted Ashi's number, she knew it by heart, and didn't want to let Snake suspect anything. She also sent the number and picture to him via 2go. She decided to be naughty for a moment and sent Ashi a semi-nude picture, she was naked with only her hand covering her boobs.

Ashi thought about the whole conversation again and was sure of what he wanted to do. He still was confused as how Snake could be perpetuating such evils confidently in such a school without being arrested. He decided to see Ken later that evening and ask for his opinion.
'So what are you planning to do now?' Ashi asked a confused-looking Ashi. Sete felt Ashi shouldn't get involved directly, as it was still early for him to 'pull hits'.

'Bros, I never sabi o, but I would think of something', Ashi said.

Busayo cleared her throat to remind the guys of her presence and they both looked at her.
'Can I say something please?' She asked politely.

'Sure, go ahead', the boys chorused together.

'See, from what that lady said, I'm sure she wasn't faking it, she needed help. I'm a lady, I feel for her. I think I can be able to help if need be. I know you guys are runsmen and would be dealing with the guy soon. Whenever you need a lady to track the so-called Snake, just let me know, I would help, but on one condition. You must protect me whenever I need protection in this school', Busayo said firmly.

Ashi looked at Sete who fixed his gaze at Busayo, he never thought Busayo could be useful like that.

'Deal', Sete said, and kissed Busayo. Plans just got easier, they knew.

Later that evening, Ashi hooked up with other Angels of Light at a bar where they all had fun. When he noticed Ken was in a good mood, he moved closer to him and told him about everything Adamma said. He reminded Ken how Snake treated him and caused him to be suspended from his previous school, and how he wanted to retaliate. Ken looked at him impressively and smiled. He had been longing to pull a hit, but hadn't found any opportunity, then they had one, he wouldn't let the opportunity go.

'Make the plan and draw the maps let me see', Ken said and hugged Ashi.

Ken fixed his glass with spirit, raised it up and shouted, 'To a successful hit', and everyone replied 'To a successful hit'. They all had fun and later left for their respective abodes.

7 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin For the first time,Bibi294 delivered

"Pulling hits" my atttention ws drawn to that terms,I wonder how u kno all this OT
I hope u hav not ruggedy once?
Anyway nice work,brilliancy.......
More subscription to ur gotv*****i mean......infact forget

Oya wen is next update cumin undecided

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by YINKS89(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
nice one gurl
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Cmyname(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nice story, following.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the update Bibi.....

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by aprilwise(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2018
i have special interest for this story but the slow flow of the updates is hmmmmm. thanks for the update.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
It aff finished

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2018
bibi, thank for d update u made my night great, looking forward to the next
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by zeezeegal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Ur Write Up. Nice One Pls Mention Me When Next U Update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by anneboy02(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Finally catch � with u guys

Nice work dear
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ezinwa25(f): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am in love with this story
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ezinwa25:
I am in love with this story
so we shld fry garri abi
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Eddyella(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
This Snake of a person z just 2 wicked.

Nice update...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ifeoluwatee6745(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please update us quickly ur story is interesting
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Afolorunshor(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Ifeoluwatee6745:
Please update us quickly ur story is interesting

So I opened my nairaland account just to follow this story after many years of following as a guest and the op decides not to update!!!!
why nah bibi294
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Solomondan(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
sadbibi we still day wait
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2018
bibi, wetin dey happen na, m missing ur story oo
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Seriously if only I wil get a mod for Bibi294 #threadClosed embarassed
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by GeneralB: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Bibi294 congrats your story is on front-page grin. That means you've probably gained more readers, so please let your updates be consistent. Because this your story be like tobacco very addictive
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Wat a story bibi. More grease.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bolaji299(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bibi Kai wetin happen now.. This update too dey tey ooo..
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm sorry y'all for the unsteady update.. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting... Expect frequent update next week
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Alright Bibi
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Iscoalarcon: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sister Bibi294 come and continue na wink smiley wink
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dedicated to IjeleNwa Danchoco Bolaji299 Iscoalarcon ndy87 GeneralB oloyedprince1 Solomondan Afolorunshor Ifeoluwatee6745 Eddyella Ezinwa anneboy02 zeezeeboy02 queenitee aprilwise Cymname YINKS89 pinkfeet
CHAPTER THREE

The following days were almost as usual for Ashi, except the several calls he received from Adamma, begging him not to change his mind. On one of those occasions, Ada had given Ashi a vital information about Snake, albeit she did so unknowingly. She had told him Snake's dad was vying for a Senatorial seat in his district, and Snake had been doing some work for his dad; he was helping intimidate his opponents. Ashi asked for the man's name, and also his state, and noted both. Ashi reminded her of the coming Thursday's visit, and more importantly, the need for her to remain watchful. Ada cried throughout and thanked Ashi for his help.

Since the first time Ada had called Ashi, he had been thinking of how best to get Snake. He knew quite well, that there would be a need for a diversion, a smokescreen which would make Snake loose guard and make him vulnerable. He had thought hard and decided Busayo would be the perfect diversion. He decided to find out about the girl himself, to know if she was up to the task. Fortunately for Ashi, one of his brothers (Angels) was in Busayo's class, and he had her map (daily schedule), so with that, Ashi timed his movements. That Wednesday, just a day before Ada came to see Ashi, Ashi went to Club 100, a Club far away from school, a Club Busayo frequented on Wednesdays and got settled. He went in disguised and sat on a sofa, at the edge of the VVIP room; he had learnt Busayo used that part of the club. Not long afterwards, Busayo came in also disguised. She came in dressed like a stripper with her face coloured and it took Ashi a while before he could realised she was Busayo. Drinking his rum and studying the table Busayo sat closely, he saw some quick exchanges of parcels, and also, what looked like a bank account transfer. Busayo had handed over some substances to the guys, one confirmed them, one kept them and another typed on his phone. Almost immediately, Busayo looked into her phone and smiled. Ashi guessed a credit alert notification came up on her phone. Ashi was smart enough to stylishly record the activity, at least, he recorded the parts where the substance changed hands, and also where there money was transferred. He also had a good capture of the faces. After a while, Busayo left the seat, got dressed and went back to school. Ashi knew the girl was a 'runs girl', a drug dealer, things were getting more interesting he knew.

Ashi got back to his room and met Sete inside. For the first time in recent times, he was alone. Ashi greeted him and handed him a bottle of Jack Daniels he got for him. Setufe's face lightened up immediately and started hailing Ashi. Just then, Ashi asked, 'Baba, that your babe, Busayo, she sounded sure of herself, wetin she dey into? She dey carry job?' Ashi asked, purposely pushing words into Sete's mouth.

'Ashi stubborn, I nor even know for the babe, but I have a feeling she dey do some dirty jobs, maybe she dey knack some politicians. As you dey see am so, she get money die, and she too gentle for me, I no like am. In fact, she like you, but she no sabi how you go take am, based on say I don knack am once', Sete answered honestly.

Ashi's ears became at alert, and decided to get close to Busayo. He decided to date her, not for the money or body, but for her usefulness. Also, the fact that Ashi wasn't in any serious relationship made it easier.

'Baba if you sure say you no want am again, pass am to me na, no shakement, but me sef go give you babe o, and I go knack am before giving you', Ashi said jokingly.

'No problem brother, that's fair enough', Sete respond, drink his Jack Daniels happily, he loved the fact that he would explore more ladies with his friend, Ashi.

Ashi then told him to call Busayo immediately, so they could talk things over. Setufe instead gave him her number, and told him to call her. Ashi did, and less than 30 minutes later, Busayo was in their room.

After exchanging pleasantries, Sete started the conversation.

'Bussy baby, you understand what we had wasn't serious, and you are into Ashi more, we have talked things over, and I've decided to leave you for him. He's a good guy and you would enjoy him'. Setufe ended his brief speech and left the room.

For about 5 minutes after Sete's departure, silence engulfed the room with both Ashi and Busayo having different thoughts. Ashi was thinking of how to hide his pretences, and Busayo was thinking if things would work. After a while, Busayo spoke up.

'So...?' she said.

Ashi looked into her face and decided to man up.

'Busayo, I want you to understand that I'm not trying to play you with Sete, I love the fact that you are pretty, industrious and brainy. You are sharp too. That's all I want in a babe and I'm ready to make you my main babe. I just don't want you to keep anything from me', Ashi said passionately, amazed at how he pulled that off, effortlessly.

'Ashi, look, I'm not a kid. Like I said the other day, I know you are into runs, and at first I just wanted protection from...from everything, but later, I realized I wanted the whole you. I don't know which group you belong to, but I know their would be ladies around you. As long as you make me the main babe, and you don't disrespect me, my money, body and everything is yours, I promise. And eerr, I'm sorry I got down on your friend, it was as a result of boredom, I would give him a replacement if needed', Busayo concluded.

For a moment, Ashi's mind skipped. Busayo was really in love with him, that was a huge one. He decided to play the game to see where it would lead to.

'So baby, would you be my woman?' Ashi asked jokingly.

'Yes I would be your woman, partner, helper and confidant', Busayo said, pressing herself into Ashi, and kissing him passionately. Busayo knew she would have to tell Ashi about herself, and she just hoped he would be able to stand her. She just loved the boy, unconditionally. They were both in 100 level, and still had time to spend with each other. Although Busayo was a freshman, she had done her Diploma in the school, and had known things. As far as drug supply in the south West of the country was concerned, she ranked amongst the top two dealers, the other dealer and her competitor, unknown and interestingly, her competitor was close to her (the identity would be revealed later on).
After a while of embracing each other, Ashi told her about Ada's visit the next day, and requested if Busayo could follow him. She promptly agreed, as she could help decipher the truth from Ada's behaviour. They were sure going to be a wonderful pair, mad couples she thought. She knew Ashi was likely to be a new initiate, she however believed his rank would go up with time, and she would stay with him through thick and thin. After some chit chat, Ashi told Busayo to go home and prepare for the following day. Although she wanted to sleep over, she respected Ashi's authority and drove home. While going home, she made a mental note of giving Ashi a car soon. She loved Ashi, and nothing would stop that fact.

6 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamehmakute(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice update, welcome back
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update oooo
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by GeneralB: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice and short update, welcome back Lady Bibi please keep the updates flowing and longer.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks for the dedication ma'm.
Hmm, mad couples
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
thanks for d dedication bibi, d story is busting my brain slowly....thanks for d update

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.