Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251959 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2018
nairalander wat z happening, d story 1 just end like dat oga ooo. abeg make we support her in any way. she got to help my condition
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Jtmanager(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
Bibi294:
I would have love to continue but I can't... I've never been disappointed and heartbroken since I started writing at 6! I'm not planning to continue this story or write another,at least, not on this platform ! I'm really sorry guys

Hmmm
Buh you did quite some revelations o
You sef get mind o
I always know the story was gon be stopped buh
Still yet

You are a legend
Legend of pen
You are truly
#showers of literary ink
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 8:23pm On May 02, 2018
Bibi294:
I would have love to continue but I can't... I've never been disappointed and heartbroken since I started writing at 6! I'm not planning to continue this story or write another,at least, not on this platform ! I'm really sorry guys

Bibi294 what happen , who offend you on this platform . i beg you on the behalf of that person . sooorrrrrryyyyyy oooo .
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Donspicey: 10:06am On May 03, 2018
sad,,chaii,,madam Bibi Don Finally Piecess My Heart Ooo,,i Believe God Neva Allows His Children To Encounter Predicaments Datz Beyound Their Control,,,,wat Eva D Circumstance Is,i Pray U Overcome,,,bt If Na Person For Diz Forum Para U,jst Drop Im Name,,wat Am I Even Saying SefI Wish U Cud Continue D Story,,
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by emperorblog(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2018
Read cool and interesting story
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by izaray(f): 12:44pm On May 03, 2018
For the seek of some of us, forgive that person biko
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2018
pls and pls forgive the person ooo i am begging
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2018
madam bibi, pls ooo, m always cjecking dis thread everyday, for d sake of ur reader try to forgive n forget, all z well
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2018
madam bibi, pls ooo, m always checking dis thread everyday, for d sake of ur reader try to forgive n forget, all z well
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by ekwuemeuzo(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2018
Knew this story will not be finished, cos the revelations are just too much
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by emmaee(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
Mami Bibi... Pls do consider us ur readers
If its someone on this platform who angered u, forgive the person for the sake of God. I love ur brain.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Cmyname(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2018
Bibi294:

Maybe because of the much revelations or copy & paste bloggers? Well, whatever is the reason, I think you are the one wearing the shoes, and hence, knows better how it hurts.

I just hope that everything would be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bolaji299(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2018
I knew this was going to happen.. Too many revelation about a particular confraternity, I know they won't allow Bibi finish this beautiful story... Ayam Sad
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by KELVONISTIC: 10:21pm On May 10, 2018
Mtew if you don't want to finish a story please don't post it, I really like this story Sha, where can I continue this??
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2018
KELVONISTIC:
Mtew if you don't want to finish a story please don't post it, I really like this story Sha, where can I continue this??
smh for you bro

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ayzeebaba(m): 2:55am On May 12, 2018
Bibi294:
I am using this medium to plead with everyone who has been following this story...
Due to some circumstances, I'll have to stop posting this story...
I wish the Mod can help close this thread...
Thanks

I quite understand a lot of issues could later come up but did you say this was a true life story?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2018
Loads of y'all sending me pm,making inquiry about who threatened me to stop this story, no one did!

I'll actually complete this story, but it definitely won't be anytime soon, and not on this same platform...
SHALOM
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Xeynab(f): 9:09am On May 14, 2018
Bibi294:
Loads of y'all sending me pm,making inquiry about who threatened me to stop this story, no one did!

I'll actually complete this story, but it definitely won't be anytime soon, and not on this same platform...
SHALOM

So which platform are u going to post it
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2018
Bibi294:

SHALOM

If I get u right, that means the problem came from this platform..

All is well sha.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
Xeynab:

So which platform are u going to post it
When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2018
Bibi294:

When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it

U don reach the bridge Bibi....abeg cross am.....abi ink to finish make I ordered for truck of ink....Abi Na energy.
Lucozade boost Energy whenever u need it...Abeg come on board...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by KELVONISTIC: 4:07pm On May 15, 2018
oloyedprince1:

smh for you bro
why will someone end a story without any reason, because you're not paid or what
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 6:38pm On May 15, 2018
Bibi, what's wrong?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2018
KELVONISTIC:
why will someone end a story without any reason, because you're not paid or what
Egbon, you fit carry pen write am finish Na... Or shey all the ones I Don write, you pay me? Please, watch what you say embarassed
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by hidhrhis(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
Bibi294:

Egbon, you fit carry pen write am finish Na... Or shey all the ones I Don write, you pay me? Please, watch what you say embarassed
madam abeg no vex pls come and continue did story
u know Ur story is so interesting it will surely make one angry when u don't see update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2018
KELVONISTIC:

Guy that word is too Much.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2018
Bibi294:

Sist no vex, na bcuz ur story make sense na im make pple dey para..
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
Bibi294:

.Bibi, don't be annoyed. I'm sad you're stopping this story. What's wrong?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
Bibi294:

See vexing. Ma binu. He was carried away by the fascinating plot ni. It is not easy to be a writer.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by souloho19(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2018
Bibi294:
I am using this medium to plead with everyone who has been following this story...
Due to some circumstances, I'll have to stop posting this story...
I wish the Mod can help close this thread...
Thanks

Bibi r u ok? I lost ur contact wld have reached out...no matter what happens, you can stop posting but don't stop writing

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Iamomoniolami12(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
Bibi.... Okun ooooo.... I started reading your story this night and believe me, it's riveting.... Please, can you please send them to me privately.... I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.