Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (252009 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Fazemood(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
queenitee:
Awwn, I want to fall in love
Touching... Don't worry u will smiley
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ann2012(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
queenitee:
So that you can give Nunu as you want abi grin
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2018
queenitee:
me too
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Dresden: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Welcome bibi ur stories are amazing. Thumbs up
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by dimssy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
queenitee oya make we fall in love na...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by crystalclear93(f): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award#69908216

Please lets vote for Bibi for giving us this sweet story for free. Please vote only once and spell her moniker correctly. kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
she promised to update today and d day is almost gone and we haven't seen any updates from her.. why bibi?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 4:24am On Aug 03, 2018
rukidanty:
she promised to update today and d day is almost gone and we haven't seen any updates from her.. why bibi?
I'm sorry... I'll do that today. thanks

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 4:25am On Aug 03, 2018
crystalclear93:
https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award#69908216

Please lets vote for Bibi for giving us this sweet story for free. Please vote only once and spell her moniker correctly. kiss
thanks honey...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by nzube89(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2018
rukidanty:
bro how do i contact you my brother applied since but no good reply from the agent helping him
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
nzube89:
bro how do i contact you my brother applied since but no good reply from the agent helping him
y did you reply me in this section? u were supposed to reply me there. well we will talk in that section privately
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by nzube89(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
rukidanty:
y did you reply me in this section? u were supposed to reply me there. well we will talk in that section privately
OK but I don't know how to send message their privately
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
bibi today is almost gone o and we are still waiting for your update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
nzube89:
OK but I don't know how to send message their privately
call me on this 07038266331 then we can talk
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018

Ashi picked up his phone and dialled the VC's number who picked up after the second ring.

'Hello, Prof. Godwin Oshi, Vice Chancellor, Salvation Private University speaking', the VC said with a tone of pride in his voice.

'Okay my name na Alabi, and I get package wey I wan give you. You fit check your email now, e don dey. If you go like reply, reply through that email address I go send am with, thank you', Ashi said and ended the call, not giving the VC time to respond or question him.

He also barred the VC's number immediately on his phone and decided to check random stuffs on the internet. Busayo had slept off in Ashi's arms, and Ashi had gently laid her on the bed, while he got busy with her laptop. He knew the VC's official email address (as all staff members and students were issued with it), and had been expecting his reply since. He had missed lectures for a day, and he wasn't ready to waste more days away from school. He needed to get back to his academics. After a while, the VC's response came in, with a tone of pride as usual. Ashi sighed and attached some documents which included the torn panties and also a short video clip showing him in s highly compromising condition. He then told the VC to reply him whenever he wanted them to talk like men and not involve anybody. He further threatened that if anyone else were to be involved, he would release the whole video and more to the public. Immediately the message sent, he gave himself a wicked smile and went to lay beside Busayo. He moved closer to her and Busayo held him unconsciously. He couldn't help but stare at her, she looked innocent, but he knew she was as dangerous as he was. He knew he was indeed blessed and lucky to have such a pretty, rich, strong and smart babe. However, he still wasn't happy with her drug dealings and he made a mental note of talking to her about it immediately they returned to school. He stylishly removed her hands and lay on his back, closing his eyes briefly to think about how it all began.
Hardly had he closed his eyes when he felt Busayo's soft lips on his', and he was forced to open his eyes in amazement.

'This girl, so you don wake since shey?' Ashi asked, his eyes meeting Busayo's.

'How you think say I fit sleep when you just dey stare at me as if I be...' Busayo said, pausing to think of what she wanted to say.

'... Cinderella.' Ashi completed her statement smiling. Busayo smiled and rolled on his body. There was something about Ashi that she couldn't explain, he was just who she wanted. Just like he read her mind, he drew her closer and kissed her.

'You know you mean a lot to me right? And that I value our relationship a lot?' He said, kissing her lightly.

She was about to respond when Ashi's phone rang and he took his face away from Busayo to see who was calling him. He realised his kid sister was the caller, and he knew right away that he was in for a long talk. He ended the call and called her back.

'Last shit, warido?' Ashi hailed, with Busayo giving him a confused look.
She was surprised Ashi could call someone that way, and whoever the person was, she wanted to know. Ashi also noticed her countenance change and quickly put his phone on loudspeaker.

'Boda Ashi, what you are doing is unfair o. You just forgot everybody, you forgot me too. I did common entrance, you didn't ask how it was. Have I offended you?' Ashi's sister asked with a serious voice, and Ashi was ashamed of himself.

'I'm sorry baby mi, life here is so hectic compared to when I was at that other place. See ehn, I don't even have time for myself, not to talk of other people. I attend classes from morning till evening, Mondays to Fridays or Saturdays',; Ashi responded, still feeling ashamed.

'Ehn ehnn, sorry then. But daddy is angry with you o, he said you haven't been calling him too, and mummy said when you need pocket money, you'll call. Oya call now and send me part of it, I need money', his sister said pleasingly.

Ashi decided to play safe and act like he needed the money, but in truth, he didn't. He had more than enough.

'I need the pocket money o. I've been managing here seriously, and it's been rough. Help me tell them I'll be home soon for the mid semester break soogbo?' Ashi said, trying not to laugh at Busayo's funny face.

'Okay bodami, I've missed you sha. Oya send me card instead, I know you are broke, so don't send me money', his sister said again.

'Hanhan na, you that you should be sending me card regularly, because I'm in school', Ashi replied laughing.
[
'Hanhan na, just MTN 200 you are doing like this, ko da o', his sister played her joker. She was Ashi's weakness, and she knew how to get him.

'Oya send me your account information, let me send MTN 200 to you', Ashi said laughing at his sister's antics.

'I don't have an account yet jor, mom has been keeping all my money for me but whenever I ask, she changes the topic. I'm tired of asking her. Dad even told her to open one for me sef, but she keeps saying she's busy sha. Shey I should send the account joy receives money with? She'll just withdraw and give me', she said pleadingly.

'Okay no problem na, but don't tell dad and mom sha o, lest I beat you', Ashi joked.

'Trust me na, I won't. But errrmn Joy cannot withdraw 200 naira from the atm sha, just so you know', his sister teased.

'Okay ma, I'll make it 1000', he said.

His sister was happy, she was going to have money to buy ice-cream and donuts
'Thank you boda mi, God bless you. So how are your girlfriends na?' his sister said, changing the topic.

'Girlfriends bawo? I have only one and she's fine', Ashi replied, looking straight at Busayo who simply blushed.

'Chai Ashiskoko, okunrin meta. You are joining bad gangs already abi? But I hope she's fine sha? She asked inquisitively.

'Yes sure, just like you dear', Ashi replied, feeling tired.

'Oya when will I talk to her na? Let her know you have a sister o, so she can be buying things for me', she said, with Busayo laughing where she was.

Just then, the yahoo messenger app buzzed and Ashi knew there was a new message.
'I have to go now baby, don't forget to send the account number today soogbo? I need to go and read now. My regards to mom and dad', Ashi said, dismissing her.
'Okay bro, o dabo', she replied and ended the call.

Ashi checked the mailing app and saw that it was a reply from the VC. He was begging seriously for whoever the sender was, to have pity on him and not destroy his career. He was ready to do whatever the sender wanted and Ashi knew he had gotten the man just where he wanted. He dropped the laptop and called Mike immediately. Mike however rejected the call and sent him a text, telling him he would call back after his class.
Ashi took a deep breath and replied to the VCs mail. He told the VC how he (Ashi) knew he was having sex with staff members and students, and how he had evidences. He told the VC to name those in the dirty act with him and not informed them. He also told the VC that he was aware of Snake's role in the whole thing, and he was ready for them all. He further told the VC that he wasn't after his money, but for judgement. He finally told the VC to expect some orders from him, and obey them completely without faults. He sent the mail and sighed. Things were working out. Ashi looked back at a quiet Busayo who was holding his phone and at the same time, typing something on her own phone. Ashi was curious and he stared at her. Just then, Busayo looked up and his face met Ashi's. She could see the curiousity on his face and she quickly spoke up.

'Eeerrr while you were busy with the mail, your sister sent the account details and I've transferred twenty thousand naira to her', she said with Ashi's eyes widening.

'Busayo, that girl is just a small girl, why would you send her such an amount? What do you want her to do with it?' he replied unimpressed.

'Calm down baby, she wants to to start buying things for her, and I'm doing just that. I heard everything you both discussed remember? And I didn't send from your account, I sent from mine, so don't sweat it, it's my money and not yours', she said winking.

Just then, Ashi's phone rang and it was his sister's number again. He busied it and called her back.

'Hello Boda mi, did you tell anybody to send the money to me? Seems the person made a mistake o, and sent twenty thousand naira instead of two thousand naira. I'm with Joy and her brother who owns the account. I just want to be sure so I can send you back the eighteen thousand naira excess', she said quickly.
'Errmm Lastie, it's...' Ashi was scratching his head trying hard to figure what she should tell his sister. He didn't want to tell her lies, and at the same time, didn't want to tell her the source of the money.

Busayo realized his situation and took the phone from him.

'Hello sweetheart, I am Oluwabusayomi Gold, and I am your brothers girlfriend', Busayo said sweetly, waiting for Ashi's sister to process the information.

'That's the name that sent the money, good afternoon auntie', Ashi's sister replied, feeling elated that she was finally speaking to her brother's babe.

'How are you honey? My future sister-in-law', Busayo hailed back
'I'm fine ma. Auntie, you made a mistake while sending the money, oya send your account number so I can send back the eighteen thousand naira', last shit replied.

'My dear, it wasn't a mistake, it is for you', Busayo replied calmly.

'Haaa auntie, it's too much oo, I don't know what to do with it. Thank you still, I'm grateful. I won't give mom this time around, as she would just keep for me in an invisible bank account', the little girl said bitterly.

'You know what dear, I will open an account for you here and give you the ATM card when Ashiwaju comes home for mid semester break, I'll be sending you pocket money monthly, just promise me you'll be a good girl and that you'll face your studies squarely. You can always reach me through your brother okay?' Busayo said, feeling connected to the little girl already.

'Thank you ma, God bless you. Please take care of my brother too sheegbo?' Ashi's sister said and the phone went off.

Ashi simply sighed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Busayo was getting closer to his family, yet she kept her drug business away from him. They needed to talk.

Ashi got back to the room to find another mail in his inbox. It was from the VC who was begging profusely for the sender to please keep his secret. He told Ashi that about 4 other senior staff members were involved and that his life and position would be in danger if he mentioned them. He said two were stakeholders in the University, and that two were members of the governing board; they were practically untouchable. He volunteered to pay the sender handsomely, and also help Ada out of the mess she was in. Ashi read the message three times before showing it to Busayo. Busayo told him to decline the money and Ashi replied the VC, telling him to keep his money at that moment, but mention the names and address of the other culprits. After about one hour, the VC gave in, and gave the names of the culprits. They were all those who stood against Ashi when he was set-up by Snake and was suspended. Ashi smiled and knew he was on the winning part. He told the VC to be calm and await further instructions.
After a while, he told Busayo to get ready to leave for school the following day, they would be back in two weeks for a first hit on Snake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bibi294:

Ashi picked up his phone and dialled the VC's number who picked up after the second ring.

'Hello, Prof. Godwin Oshi, Vice Chancellor, Salvation Private University speaking', the VC said with a tone of pride in his voice.

'Okay my name na Alabi, and I get package wey I wan give you. You fit check your email now, e don dey. If you go like reply, reply through that email address I go send am with, thank you', Ashi said and ended the call, not giving the VC time to respond or question him.

He also barred the VC's number immediately on his phone and decided to check random stuffs on the internet. Busayo had slept off in Ashi's arms, and Ashi had gently laid her on the bed, while he got busy with her laptop. He knew the VC's official email address (as all staff members and students were issued with it), and had been expecting his reply since. He had missed lectures for a day, and he wasn't ready to waste more days away from school. He needed to get back to his academics. After a while, the VC's response came in, with a tone of pride as usual. Ashi sighed and attached some documents which included the torn panties and also a short video clip showing him in s highly compromising condition. He then told the VC to reply him whenever he wanted them to talk like men and not involve anybody. He further threatened that if anyone else were to be involved, he would release the whole video and more to the public. Immediately the message sent, he gave himself a wicked smile and went to lay beside Busayo. He moved closer to her and Busayo held him unconsciously. He couldn't help but stare at her, she looked innocent, but he knew she was as dangerous as he was. He knew he was indeed blessed and lucky to have such a pretty, rich, strong and smart babe. However, he still wasn't happy with her drug dealings and he made a mental note of talking to her about it immediately they returned to school. He stylishly removed her hands and lay on his back, closing his eyes briefly to think about how it all began.
Hardly had he closed his eyes when he felt Busayo's soft lips on his', and he was forced to open his eyes in amazement.

'How you think say I fit sleep when you just dey stare at me as if I be...' Busayo said, pausing to think of what she wanted to say.

'... Cinderella.' Ashi completed her statement smiling. Busayo smiled and rolled on his body. There was something about Ashi that she couldn't explain, he was just who she wanted. Just like he read her mind, he drew her closer and kissed her.

'You know you mean a lot to me right? And that I value our relationship a lot?' He said, kissing her lightly.

She was about to respond when Ashi's phone rang and he took his face away from Busayo to see who was calling him. He realised his kid sister was the caller, and he knew right away that he was in for a long talk. He ended the call and called her back.

She was surprised Ashi could call someone that way, and whoever the person was, she wanted to know. Ashi also noticed her countenance change and quickly put his phone on loudspeaker.

'Boda Ashi, what you are doing is unfair o. You just forgot everybody, you forgot me too. I did common entrance, you didn't ask how it was. Have I offended you?' Ashi's sister asked with a serious voice, and Ashi was ashamed of himself.

'I'm sorry baby mi, life here is so hectic compared to when I was at that other place. See ehn, I don't even have time for myself, not to talk of other people. I attend classes from morning till evening, Mondays to Fridays or Saturdays',; Ashi responded, still feeling ashamed.

'Ehn ehnn, sorry then. But daddy is angry with you o, he said you haven't been calling him too, and mummy said when you need pocket money, you'll call. Oya call now and send me part of it, I need money', his sister said pleasingly.

Ashi decided to play safe and act like he needed the money, but in truth, he didn't. He had more than enough.

'I need the pocket money o. I've been managing here seriously, and it's been rough. Help me tell them I'll be home soon for the mid semester break soogbo?' Ashi said, trying not to laugh at Busayo's funny face.

'Okay bodami, I've missed you sha. Oya send me card instead, I know you are broke, so don't send me money', his sister said again.

'Hanhan na, you that you should be sending me card regularly, because I'm in school', Ashi replied laughing.
[
'Hanhan na, just MTN 200 you are doing like this, ko da o', his sister played her joker. She was Ashi's weakness, and she knew how to get him.

'Oya send me your account information, let me send MTN 200 to you', Ashi said laughing at his sister's antics.

'I don't have an account yet jor, mom has been keeping all my money for me but whenever I ask, she changes the topic. I'm tired of asking her. Dad even told her to open one for me sef, but she keeps saying she's busy sha. Shey I should send the account joy receives money with? She'll just withdraw and give me', she said pleadingly.

'Okay no problem na, but don't tell dad and mom sha o, lest I beat you', Ashi joked.

'Trust me na, I won't. But errrmn Joy cannot withdraw 200 naira from the atm sha, just so you know', his sister teased.

'Thank you boda mi, God bless you. So how are your girlfriends na?' his sister said, changing the topic.

'Girlfriends bawo? I have only one and she's fine', Ashi replied, looking straight at Busayo who simply blushed.

'Chai Ashiskoko, okunrin meta. You are joining bad gangs already abi? But I hope she's fine sha? She asked inquisitively.

'Oya when will I talk to her na? Let her know you have a sister o, so she can be buying things for me', she said, with Busayo laughing where she was.

Just then, the yahoo messenger app buzzed and Ashi knew there was a new message.
'I have to go now baby, don't forget to send the account number today soogbo? I need to go and read now. My regards to mom and dad', Ashi said, dismissing her.

Ashi checked the mailing app and saw that it was a reply from the VC. He was begging seriously for whoever the sender was, to have pity on him and not destroy his career. He was ready to do whatever the sender wanted and Ashi knew he had gotten the man just where he wanted. He dropped the laptop and called Mike immediately. Mike however rejected the call and sent him a text, telling him he would call back after his class.
Ashi took a deep breath and replied to the VCs mail. He told the VC how he (Ashi) knew he was having sex with staff members and students, and how he had evidences. He told the VC to name those in the dirty act with him and not informed them. He also told the VC that he was aware of Snake's role in the whole thing, and he was ready for them all. He further told the VC that he wasn't after his money, but for judgement. He finally told the VC to expect some orders from him, and obey them completely without faults. He sent the mail and sighed. Things were working out. Ashi looked back at a quiet Busayo who was holding his phone and at the same time, typing something on her own phone. Ashi was curious and he stared at her. Just then, Busayo looked up and his face met Ashi's. She could see the curiousity on his face and she quickly spoke up.

'Eeerrr while you were busy with the mail, your sister sent the account details and I've transferred twenty thousand naira to her', she said with Ashi's eyes widening.

'Busayo, that girl is just a small girl, why would you send her such an amount? What do you want her to do with it?' he replied unimpressed.

'Calm down baby, she wants to to start buying things for her, and I'm doing just that. I heard everything you both discussed remember? And I didn't send from your account, I sent from mine, so don't sweat it, it's my money and not yours', she said winking.

Just then, Ashi's phone rang and it was his sister's number again. He busied it and called her back.

'Hello Boda mi, did you tell anybody to send the money to me? Seems the person made a mistake o, and sent twenty thousand naira instead of two thousand naira. I'm with Joy and her brother who owns the account. I just want to be sure so I can send you back the eighteen thousand naira excess', she said quickly.
'Errmm Lastie, it's...' Ashi was scratching his head trying hard to figure what she should tell his sister. He didn't want to tell her lies, and at the same time, didn't want to tell her the source of the money.

'Hello sweetheart, I am Oluwabusayomi Gold, and I am your brothers girlfriend', Busayo said sweetly, waiting for Ashi's sister to process the information.

'That's the name that sent the money, good afternoon auntie', Ashi's sister replied, feeling elated that she was finally speaking to her brother's babe.

'I'm fine ma. Auntie, you made a mistake while sending the money, oya send your account number so I can send back the eighteen thousand naira', last shit replied.

'Haaa auntie, it's too much oo, I don't know what to do with it. Thank you still, I'm grateful. I won't give mom this time around, as she would just keep for me in an invisible bank account', the little girl said bitterly.

'You know what dear, I will open an account for you here and give you the ATM card when Ashiwaju comes home for mid semester break, I'll be sending you pocket money monthly, just promise me you'll be a good girl and that you'll face your studies squarely. You can always reach me through your brother okay?' Busayo said, feeling connected to the little girl already.

'Thank you ma, God bless you. Please take care of my brother too sheegbo?' Ashi's sister said and the phone went off.

Ashi simply sighed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Busayo was getting closer to his family, yet she kept her drug business away from him. They needed to talk.

Ashi got back to the room to find another mail in his inbox. It was from the VC who was begging profusely for the sender to please keep his secret. He told Ashi that about 4 other senior staff members were involved and that his life and position would be in danger if he mentioned them. He said two were stakeholders in the University, and that two were members of the governing board; they were practically untouchable. He volunteered to pay the sender handsomely, and also help Ada out of the mess she was in. Ashi read the message three times before showing it to Busayo. Busayo told him to decline the money and Ashi replied the VC, telling him to keep his money at that moment, but mention the names and address of the other culprits. After about one hour, the VC gave in, and gave the names of the culprits. They were all those who stood against Ashi when he was set-up by Snake and was suspended. Ashi smiled and knew he was on the winning part. He told the VC to be calm and await further instructions.
After a while, he told Busayo to get ready to leave for school the following day, they would be back in two weeks for a first hit on Snake.

Nice one it took ages sha
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
finally you kept to your promised. thanks so much for the updates and please when are we expecting the next update? may God give you the strength to updates on a regular basis
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ann2012(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am, God don catch VC and Snake
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's a long update grin.... I can work for the weekend and update later next Wednesday... I love y'all
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
@Bibi Thanks and happy weekend....

Pls stop quoting all...Ur comments is okay
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
@bibi thanks so much n long time, happy weekend
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Bibi294:
It's a long update grin.... I can work for the weekend and update later next Wednesday... I love y'all
no problem, we will wait and thanks ones more
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by cenaman(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Bibi294:

[

lovely
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
cenaman:
lovely
y u dey quote everything like dis, well make i no talk
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Fazemood(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
cenaman:
lovely
Truthfully, it is unfair to quote the whole episode just to type 'lovely'. Ah Ahn, Just scroll down and click on 'REPLY' then post whatever thing u want to. angry .
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by abubakarbabang7(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
cenaman:
lovely
u no try at all. Use the brain wey God give u
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by aprilwise(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
This story has come to the high point. Thanks for the update.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
op welldone,
Pls nairalanders stop quoting the whole story
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
cenaman:
lovely

Why are you quoting the whole update please use your head for once

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamnavy1:

I yuss tire
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pinkberry5:
I yuss tire

What do you mean
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamnavy1:

you too you don't use your head cuz u did the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.