Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (252017 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bibi294:
It's a long update grin.... I can work for the weekend and update later next Wednesday... I love y'all

very long,, tanks a lot maami,, u too much.

jah bless,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
plz we are begging u guys in the name of God. those who has the habit of quoting updates.

this act is irritating, if you want to comment, click on Reply and comment, and stop quoting all the update

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by crystalclear93(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
You guys will shout for update, complain about someone quoting the update but you can't take 1 minute to vote for Bibi294

https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award

Do the right thing and vote you won't die. kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by neurojosh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamnavy1:

Why are you quoting the whole update please use your head for once
shd i agree you don't use your head too?? Cox you quoted the whole update up there
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Y'all are making me feel somehow grin grin A girl just wants to fall in love sad
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bibi294:
It's a long update grin.... I can work for the weekend and update later next Wednesday... I love y'all
No ma
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by biejibbs93(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2018
queenitee:
Y'all are making me feel somehow grin grin A girl just wants to fall in love sad

You're free now. Mor3ov3r its a fr33 world #o_Ti_yee_e
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by cenaman(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2018
abubakarbabang7:
u no try at all. Use the brain wey God give u
how e take concern u
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by abubakarbabang7(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
cenaman:
how e take concern u
kill yourself na
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Arom21(f): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Well-done... Thank you for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Abattayo(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Lovely Story Please Update sooner, Thanks
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by izaray(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
They is too much sauce on these story

Bibi294 dearie, you decided to suprised us with a very long update, you too much jor

Thanks plenty
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by crystalclear93(f): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award

Click the link, click reply, type bibi294, click submit.
4 easy steps. Less than 1mb wink kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by wizsolzy(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Don't mean to insult anybody but I the.k those quoting a whole update because of one silly comment need to visit uselu for mental check up .. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
wow wow following jeje ohohoh nice back up plan carry on bibi i get ur back dear d

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2018
queenitee:

I'm available, I'ma I'm available, call me grin grin grin
In Patoranking's voice grin
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
bibi today is Wednesday and it's almost gone and no update yet.. what's happening?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
bibi xup now, we nv see d update ooo
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nuellaluv(f): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
wizsolzy:
Don't mean to insult anybody but I the.k those quoting a whole update because of one silly comment need to visit uselu for mental check up .. undecided undecided
long time bro what about your friend. hope you are good
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by wizsolzy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nuellaluv:

long time bro what about your friend. hope you are good

My friend is ok. Though hv nt heard from him for a long time now.. but in my soul I know he is ok...

How about u
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nuellaluv(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
wizsolzy:

My friend is ok. Though hv nt heard from him for a long time now.. but in my soul I know he is ok...

How about u
Am fine

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Damtola(f): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2018
rukidanty:
bibi today is Wednesday and it's almost gone and no update yet.. what's happening?
No update yet
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Damtola:

No update yet
still waiting patiently
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by dazzysleek(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Promise kept.. God bless you immensely.. We love you loads#kisses#
Bibi294:
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello Bibi, hope Ur good....
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
hi bibi xuo, we have not heard from you, hope all z well
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
What is wrong with this girl self
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by paulohgirlie(f): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
@Bibi294, Where re u nau

I beg, don't let d tempo for dis tori die nau

Much love
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oluwatosin070: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Madam B, if na me dey provoke u... Aveg no vex.. biko. update us abeg... maami to sure.. shaproper mama
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Morning everyone... So sorry for the delayed update... BAd electricity and malaria ni... I'm sorry
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Their trip back to school was fast and fun. Ashi had gone for his lectures immediately he got back to Lagos. He got to his room after dropping Busayo off at her hostel. The room was littered with condom wraps, cigarette ashes, empty and half filled bottles of hard drinks. Ashi was pissed, he hated dirty environment. He picked his phone to call Sete when he heard a knock, Sete came in with a fair lady.

' How far, guy? ' Sete greeted, he noticed Ashi's mood and discharged the busty fair lady.

'Guy, what's up now? Why you con dey look me one kind? ' Sete asked immediately the Lady left.

'Just see how everywhere is? And you know I hate both dirtiness and crowd. You brought your guys here and see how they messed this place up! ' Ashi fumed, Sete kept quiet and stared at Ashi.
It was his first time getting mad at him. He was angry at how Ashi had addressed him but he kept mute, Ashi was his blood and he would not do anything to hurt him. Ashi realised immediately he had gone beyond his boundary

' I don't mean to... You know... I was pissed ni... I'm sorry. ' he blabbed. Sete turned and walked away. Ashi could not do anything to the room. He simply picked his bag and walked out. It was evening and his destination was Busayo's crib.

He dropped his bag and walked round the house, the house was empty. None of Busayo's girls was around too. He went back to where he saw the coded words but he found nothing. He showered and laid on the bed. Busayo came in at exactly 9:15pm, she noticed someone was lying in her bed and she needed no one to tell her it was Ashi. Ashi opened his eyes lightly and saw her tiptoeing to the bathroom carrying a dark leather bag, he knew immediately that she had gone for a drug deal. He closed his eyes lightly and waited for her to come into the room.

Busayo came in after shower, wore her nightie and went out, she came in immediately,switched on the light and smiled at Ashi who was fully awake.

"Why don't you inform me that you're coming here? " Busayo asked.

"Why are you not always here anytime I'm here to see you? " Ashi asked smiling. He stood up and sat on the couch.

"I went for night class. " Busayo defended, Ashi smiled.

"Night class you say! "

"You mean, at this stage in our relationship, you don't trust me? " Busayo questioned as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Whenever you are ready to tell me what you've been hiding from me, call me. " Ashi picked his bag and made to leave, Busayo held his legs.

"Ashiwaju, it's late already. What have I done? See, I'm sorry for coming back late and I can assure you that won't happen again. " she begged.

"That is not the point. Busayo, you've been hiding alot from me and I don't know why, you knew everything about me, and I've not been doing anything without your consent so, if you think you can outsmart me or play on my intelligence, then I think I need a break. I need someone who can rub minds with me or why is it a one sided relationship? Is it all about sex alone? " he fumed, he knew Busayo was not his agemate, but he was the man, and he needed to act as a real man.

"Ashiwaju, I don't understand you. What are you taking about? "

"Let me ask this for the last time, What have you been keeping from me? " Ashiwaju asked looking straight into her teary face. Busayo kept quiet, she had been hiding alot from him and didn't know which he was talking about.

"Ashi, please... I don't even know what you are talking about. "

"Where are you coming from? " Ashi asked firmly.

"I.... I... I went clubbing. " she said. Ashi stared briefly, opened the door and left. Busayo asked into her bed, picked his phone and tried a number.

Ashi walked into the 'Poly Guest house's, he paid for a room and ordered for two bottles of Heineken. He was pissed, and he needed two things to calm his nerves. He picked his phone and dialled Sete's number.

"Why you no come house. " Sete asked immediately he picked.

" I just dey jo. " Ashi replied.

"I don clean everywhere na... Dey come jor, oya no vex . "

"haba Sete, I no vex jo... Na Poly Quest House I dey, I need babe Wey fit crash for here this night. "
"Busayo nko? "

"Free Busayo, help me control any babe, I dey room 4."

"OK Alaye, give me few minutes. " He said and disconnected the call.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.