Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251641 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
you're the one being foolish....... is she paying you to be foolish? Cos she the only busy writer on dis forum

bros! dz thing never reach fight now? you can as well write ur own story snc you no get job but to dey write story wey they no go pay you nor appreciate ur effort.

I will sit quietly, waiting for your own story. just mention me sogbo?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2018
mercyymai:

bros! dz thing never reach fight now? you can as well write ur own story snc you no get job but to dey write story wey they no go pay you nor appreciate ur effort.

I will sit quietly, waiting for your own story. just mention me sogbo?
shoosh
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
so with all these that you all have said, are you encouraging her to go further with the story or dump it? I'm nur understanding all this una rant
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by dazzysleek(f): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmmm.. Thanks bibi, keep it coming..
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanks bibi keep it coming dear
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bibi, I'm still here. Even as readers, just to comment no easy, cos we get things to do not to talk of someone who would write, type and post. Typing self isn't easy. Even if you want to complain, do that with love. Your insults won't make her update.
And it's not everytime you have money for sub, there are times I go off for days or weeks cos I have no sub, it's not easy.
Bibi, still here
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by anneboy02(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
queenitee:
Bibi, I'm still here. Even as readers, just to comment no easy, cos we get things to do not to talk of someone who would write, type and post. Typing self isn't easy. Even if you want to complain, do that with love. Your insults won't make her update.
And it's not everytime you have money for sub, there are times I go off for days or weeks cos I have no sub, it's not easy.
Bibi, still here

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Dackrapper(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIBI I don't know what to say but God bless you,I have been ignoring this topic for a while until today, been missing a lot.

Ignorance is a disease!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by devilmaycry1(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Dackrapper:
BIBI I don't know what to say but God bless you,I have been ignoring this topic for a while until today, been missing a lot.

Ignorance is a disease!
nice talk

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by horwa140: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Some people dey funny sebi na ya hand u take open dis page if u no like am sebi u. Still get hand close am dem never force anybody. Come here nw
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by horwa140: 1:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Bibi294:
but come o,shey I offend you ni? From Ekiti - Sapele all for light ehn cry
you are from Ekiti no wonder d electricity company have fail dat state if you are going. To Ekiti better go with ur solar. System. Their electricity is a joke
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aww... Thanks everyone... None of their negative comments will make me stop this project... Expect a long update tomorrow... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bibi294:
Aww... Thanks everyone... None of their negative comments will make me stop this project... Expect a long update tomorrow... Thanks

oya sama us update na,
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nawtiblayse(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bibi294:

Yipee Yipee wehcum back
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Update abeg na beg I deh beg
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Chizim1: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Please don't stop, if you listen to people you will not achieve anything in life
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by paulohgirlie(f): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
iamnavy1:
Update abeg na beg I deh beg

I join u nd others beg @Bibi, nd pls don't let always tey like dis b4 u update cheesy grin grin grin

Thank u
Remain blessed
Love u Sis
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Immediately they got to their hotel room, Ashi called Ada and reassured her of her safety, and also told her she would be free from the shackles of Snake very soon, as plans were already in motion. Ada who was in tears all through thanked him and hoped that the 'soon' would be really soon. Just as she wanted to ask Ashi where he was and who the lady was, Ashi ended the call. Just immediately after the call, Mike's call came in. He told Ashi he would be in the hotel premises in few minutes. He had called Ashi earlier (immediately Ken had told him about Ashi's presence in his domain) and had promised to check up on him. Mike was the Leader of the Angels in Salvation Private University, Ashi's former school, however, because Snake had not tried to price any of his guys, they left him alone. Now, there was a pricing, and he was ready to pay strongly. Immediately Ashi's call with Mike ended, Busayo came in from the bathroom. She had had a thorough bath, and had also wiped the makeup clean from her face. She was looking naturally beautiful, and Ashi knew she was having an effect on him.

'Baby, oya let's listen to the recordings na, so we can know if we are still on track', Busayo said, wearing one of Ashi's shirts.
She sat beside Ashi, as he brought out the 1gig flash drive the recordings were copied to. Ashi plugged the flash drive into Busayo's laptop and waited for it to install, after which they both listened attentively to the conversation. From what they heard, it was obvious the VC had no escape route.

'This VC is a mad man, I can't wait for him to go down', Busayo who didn't know she was loud, cursed. Ashi just looked at her and smiled. He had big plans for the VC, and he was going to enjoy every bit of it. Busayo suggested they also watch the video, but Ashi, who was angry already declined.

'You know what babes, let's copy this into several other places as backups first, then we'll see what we can do afterwards', Ashi said, dismissing Busayo's point. Ashi then went ahead to make 10 backups of the media, and when he was sure of their safety, he shut down the laptop and laid beside Busayo. He was tired, but yet, was in the mood to drink up. He had totally forgotten about Mike's visit.

Just as Ashi laid beside her, Busayo who wanted to get naughty stylishly drew up the shirt she was wearing, revealing her soft and fresh skin. She wanted Ashi, and she knew Ashi wanted her too, but she wanted to play games first. However, because of what they were doing, she knew Ashi's attention was on something else, and she decided not to force him to have her. She had gotten to know that Ashi was a go-getter, and he would make sure he settled things, no matter what was at stake. She knew Ashi was always relentless in getting things done, and the only time he had on his serious look (like he had at that moment), was when he got serious.
Trying her luck, Busayo pressed closer to him and said "Ashi, you didn't notice I got new waist chains, and it's painful. I purposely got them for you'. She feigned sadness and turned her face to look at Ashi.
That did what she wanted, as Ashi loosened up and smiled. He had always had weaknesses for glittering waist chains, and Busayo knew just that. He held her closer, kissed her deeply, cuddled her and slept off. All this while, Ashi's phone had been blinking, as he had forgotten to change the profile back to ringing.

After some minutes, Ashi remembered that Mike was visiting, and quickly checked his phone. On it, he saw he had missed Ken's calls ten times, Mike's calls three times and quickly disengaged from Busayo. He quickly called him and apologized for not picking up earlier, he told Mike he was on his way downstairs and he quickly got up from the bed. Busayo who had woken up and was looking confused asked him what was happening.

'Babe, get decently dressed, we have a guest, he's waiting downstairs and we're coming upstairs together', Ashi replied her and went out, while Busayo simple wore a bum short, combed her hair and returned to bed.

Ashi met Mike in his car, and Mike although was smiling, was also angry.

'Showers of Mercy, why did you keep me waiting for so long? What happened?' Mike asked.

'Brother no vex, I put my phone for silent ni, based on say I dey reason and I no want disturbances', Ashi replied apologetically.

They both went upstairs, and Ashi knocked, hoping that Busayo would have gotten dressed. Busayo opened the door, and the two men entered the room.

'Welcome boss, have a seat', Ashi said offering Mike the only chair in the room, while he sat on the edge of the bed with Busayo. Ashi noticed Mike was looking keenly at her, so he quickly introduced her to Mike.

'Boss, meet my babe Busayo', 'Busayo, meet my brother here, Mike', Ashi said simply. Mike and Busayo exchanged handshake and they sat down again.

'So boss, what should I offer you?' Ashi asked, picking up the intercom to call the receptionist.

'I'm fine for now Ashiwaju, and remember you are in my domain, I'm the host here. There's a nice club around, and we'll be hanging out this evening, you both must come over', Ken said authoritatively.

'No shakement boss, make I know as e go he's, Ashi said, dropping the intercom.

After some minutes of random talks, Mike looked at Ashi with a serious face.

'Can your babe please excuse us?' Mike asked.

'Errr but why? She's been...' Ashi wanted to protest, but Busayo cut in.

'It's okay, I'll just check out the surroundings of the hotel', she said maturely. She knew Mike was a leader and Ashi could get into trouble for refusing his orders.

Mike was a cool, calm and collected guy, easy going and soft spoken. He was in in early twenties, and he was a final year student, in fact, he was the best student in his faculty. He had a habit of smiling everytime, and that portrayed him as a jew to other frat members. Only if they knew him deeply.

Immediately Busayo left, Mike faced Ashi with a straight face.

'Showers of Mercy, don't you ever disobey my orders again, ever!', Mike said affirmatively.

Ashi realized he had gotten too comfortable and had bleeped up. 'I'm sorry Senior Angel', Ashi responded.

Mike sighed and relaxed. 'So, what's up? What's the update?' he asked Ashi.

'We have the evidences, which includes audio and video recordings, and also a torn panties', Ashi said.

He brought out Busayo's laptop and played the recordings for Mike. He also played the video, which was although blurry, but still showed the VC well enough to be identified beyond all reasonable doubts.

Having watched and listened to the recordings, Mike sighed. He was impressed Ashi could pull this through all by himself. He made a mental note to tell Dr Ken to keep an eye on him.

'Now, the next stage is to make duplicates of these things, just in case', Mike said.

'Well, I've thought about that too, and I've made back ups to various devices. I want to kill the VC low-key, so I don't want to go out in force against him yet', Ashi replied.

Mike understood him, and agreed that was the best way to go. Everybody wanted the fall of Snake, it surely wasn't going to be him alone. Mike told Ashi to be careful, and also, not reveal everything to Busayo, as women can be a source of downfall to a runsman. Ashi thanked him, and Mike stood up to leave. He promised to send someone to come pick him up later in the evening as he had said earlier.
Ashi saw him off to his car and saw Busayo seated at the reception, checking a fashion magazine. He looked at her and smiled. He was in love with that girl.

6 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Happy weekend Bibi....ta
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
at last OP don update. Asiwaju on point.. easy sha ooo
maami tanks a lot for the update.. till when @next update.. ?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Love o love o
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ann2012(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks Bibi294
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by dazzysleek(f): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks bibi..more ink to your pen. Following bumper to bumper
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bibi294:
Immediately they got to their hotel room, Ashi called Ada and reassured her of her safety, and also told her she would be free from the shackles of Snake very soon, as plans were already in motion. Ada who was in tears all through thanked him and hoped that the 'soon' would be really soon. Just as she wanted to ask Ashi where he was and who the lady was, Ashi ended the call. Just immediately after the call, Mike's call came in. He told Ashi he would be in the hotel premises in few minutes. He had called Ashi earlier (immediately Ken had told him about Ashi's presence in his domain) and had promised to check up on him. Mike was the Leader of the Angels in Salvation Private University, Ashi's former school, however, because Snake had not tried to price any of his guys, they left him alone. Now, there was a pricing, and he was ready to pay strongly. Immediately Ashi's call with Mike ended, Busayo came in from the bathroom. She had had a thorough bath, and had also wiped the makeup clean from her face. She was looking naturally beautiful, and Ashi knew she was having an effect on him.

'Baby, oya let's listen to the recordings na, so we can know if we are still on track', Busayo said, wearing one of Ashi's shirts.
She sat beside Ashi, as he brought out the 1gig flash drive the recordings were copied to. Ashi plugged the flash drive into Busayo's laptop and waited for it to install, after which they both listened attentively to the conversation. From what they heard, it was obvious the VC had no escape route.

'This VC is a mad man, I can't wait for him to go down', Busayo who didn't know she was loud, cursed. Ashi just looked at her and smiled. He had big plans for the VC, and he was going to enjoy every bit of it. Busayo suggested they also watch the video, but Ashi, who was angry already declined.

'You know what babes, let's copy this into several other places as backups first, then we'll see what we can do afterwards', Ashi said, dismissing Busayo's point. Ashi then went ahead to make 10 backups of the media, and when he was sure of their safety, he shut down the laptop and laid beside Busayo. He was tired, but yet, was in the mood to drink up. He had totally forgotten about Mike's visit.

Just as Ashi laid beside her, Busayo who wanted to get naughty stylishly drew up the shirt she was wearing, revealing her soft and fresh skin. She wanted Ashi, and she knew Ashi wanted her too, but she wanted to play games first. However, because of what they were doing, she knew Ashi's attention was on something else, and she decided not to force him to have her. She had gotten to know that Ashi was a go-getter, and he would make sure he settled things, no matter what was at stake. She knew Ashi was always relentless in getting things done, and the only time he had on his serious look (like he had at that moment), was when he got serious.
Trying her luck, Busayo pressed closer to him and said "Ashi, you didn't notice I got new waist chains, and it's painful. I purposely got them for you'. She feigned sadness and turned her face to look at Ashi.
That did what she wanted, as Ashi loosened up and smiled. He had always had weaknesses for glittering waist chains, and Busayo knew just that. He held her closer, kissed her deeply, cuddled her and slept off. All this while, Ashi's phone had been blinking, as he had forgotten to change the profile back to ringing.

After some minutes, Ashi remembered that Mike was visiting, and quickly checked his phone. On it, he saw he had missed Ken's calls ten times, Mike's calls three times and quickly disengaged from Busayo. He quickly called him and apologized for not picking up earlier, he told Mike he was on his way downstairs and he quickly got up from the bed. Busayo who had woken up and was looking confused asked him what was happening.

'Babe, get decently dressed, we have a guest, he's waiting downstairs and we're coming upstairs together', Ashi replied her and went out, while Busayo simple wore a bum short, combed her hair and returned to bed.

Ashi met Mike in his car, and Mike although was smiling, was also angry.

'Showers of Mercy, why did you keep me waiting for so long? What happened?' Mike asked.

'Brother no vex, I put my phone for silent ni, based on say I dey reason and I no want disturbances', Ashi replied apologetically.

They both went upstairs, and Ashi knocked, hoping that Busayo would have gotten dressed. Busayo opened the door, and the two men entered the room.

'Welcome boss, have a seat', Ashi said offering Mike the only chair in the room, while he sat on the edge of the bed with Busayo. Ashi noticed Mike was looking keenly at her, so he quickly introduced her to Mike.

'Boss, meet my babe Busayo', 'Busayo, meet my brother here, Mike', Ashi said simply. Mike and Busayo exchanged handshake and they sat down again.

'So boss, what should I offer you?' Ashi asked, picking up the intercom to call the receptionist.

'I'm fine for now Ashiwaju, and remember you are in my domain, I'm the host here. There's a nice club around, and we'll be hanging out this evening, you both must come over', Ken said authoritatively.

'No shakement boss, make I know as e go he's, Ashi said, dropping the intercom.

After some minutes of random talks, Mike looked at Ashi with a serious face.

'Can your babe please excuse us?' Mike asked.

'Errr but why? She's been...' Ashi wanted to protest, but Busayo cut in.

'It's okay, I'll just check out the surroundings of the hotel', she said maturely. She knew Mike was a leader and Ashi could get into trouble for refusing his orders.

Mike was a cool, calm and collected guy, easy going and soft spoken. He was in in early twenties, and he was a final year student, in fact, he was the best student in his faculty. He had a habit of smiling everytime, and that portrayed him as a jew to other frat members. Only if they knew him deeply.

Immediately Busayo left, Mike faced Ashi with a straight face.

'Showers of Mercy, don't you ever disobey my orders again, ever!', Mike said affirmatively.

Ashi realized he had gotten too comfortable and had bleeped up. 'I'm sorry Senior Angel', Ashi responded.

Mike sighed and relaxed. 'So, what's up? What's the update?' he asked Ashi.

'We have the evidences, which includes audio and video recordings, and also a torn panties', Ashi said.

He brought out Busayo's laptop and played the recordings for Mike. He also played the video, which was although blurry, but still showed the VC well enough to be identified beyond all reasonable doubts.

Having watched and listened to the recordings, Mike sighed. He was impressed Ashi could pull this through all by himself. He made a mental note to tell Dr Ken to keep an eye on him.

'Now, the next stage is to make duplicates of these things, just in case', Mike said.

'Well, I've thought about that too, and I've made back ups to various devices. I want to kill the VC low-key, so I don't want to go out in force against him yet', Ashi replied.

Mike understood him, and agreed that was the best way to go. Everybody wanted the fall of Snake, it surely wasn't going to be him alone. Mike told Ashi to be careful, and also, not reveal everything to Busayo, as women can be a source of downfall to a runsman. Ashi thanked him, and Mike stood up to leave. He promised to send someone to come pick him up later in the evening as he had said earlier.
Ashi saw him off to his car and saw Busayo seated at the reception, checking a fashion magazine. He looked at her and smiled. He was in love with that girl.

Finally oooo

Anty Bibi is about to down
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by mercyymai(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
iamnavy1:

Finally oooo

Anty Bibi is about to down

Do u need to quote a whole update?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
mercyymai:

Sis. na your update ni
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
mercyymai:

Sis. na your update ni
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
I honestly wish the updates were constant.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
iamnavy1:

Sis. na your update ni

dey dere dey do strong head.. wetin u do no make sense, den tell u, way suppose reason wella, u dey take question answer question..

so na ur update na im make u quote d story abi
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
skubido:

dey dere dey do strong head.. wetin u do no make sense, den tell u, way suppose reason wella, u dey take question answer question..

so na ur update na im make u quote d story abi

undecided

wetin you talk
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
wow thank for dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.