Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 (7108 Views)

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / 5 Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Was Defeated In 2015 Election By Postingday.com / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
tuniski:
Pls do.
Send your details to me so that i can employ you. Agriculture na gold mine. People dey chop everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
tuniski:

100% buhari!!!! Shior
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023.
Okorocha/Elrufai till 2031.
Reserve your energy because you will wail for a long time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Send your details to me so that i can employ you.
Agriculture na gold mine.
People dey chop everyday
You surely knows nothing about agriculture! Hehehehe
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
tuniski:

You surely knows nothing about agriculture! Hehehehe
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Oh see this one!
You think is the era of colonial farming that we are still in.
No wonder you wrote that a nation that farm is a poor nation

Go and up grade Mr man and stop acting like a kid.
I can employ you to operate some machines here or take records
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Oh see this one!
You think is the era of colonial farming that we are still in.
No wonder you wrote that a nation that farm is a poor nation

Go and up grade Mr man and stop acting like a kid.
I can employ you to operate some machines here or take records
Pls stop talking about farming you know zilch about it!
Celebrating nothing as agric revolution. May you know, agriculture has always been our highest GDP contributor yet we are starving!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by xlander(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
madridguy:
Many PDP e-supporters are suffering from short term memory.

Home and away the listed men will chop it.

Sai Baba is like Religion in the North.

Sai Baba dole
You forget to mention that most do not have voters card
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by xlander(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
tuniski:

South East didn't particularly vote. In 2015 cos the entire votes of the region was not up to 2m. It usually would have been 4m+!

Once the middlebelt states revert back to pdp, it is over for buhari/apc
What makes you think the Middle belt states wants to revert back to PDP. ..?
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by xlander(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Igbos are wiser now.
2019 will be different. It will be war.
Under a free and fair election, going by all indices, Atiku will beat Buhari.
The first hurdle for Atiku is to get the PDP ticket, don't be surprised if he does not win it.
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by Akpuoru: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

i have my farms and i can employ you since you are crying and wailing.
I'm really enjoying the change and that is why i love Mr president.
He has open our eyes to see that agriculture na gold mine.

No more money for your politicians to loot and that means no free money for you.

Go and hustle and stop blaming Buhari for the country that your PDP destroyed for 16 years even with crude oil boom
No more free money my brother in 9ja. This regime has really favoured the farmers. 2 bags of rice sent to me from Abakaliki at 11K each. Husk free, stone free. Reliable source, not the adulteration going on at Some border.
The last time I voted was during MKO but I've gotten my card ready to vote PMB except he decides not to run then I won't vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
xlander:

What makes you think the Middle belt states wants to revert back to PDP. ..?
Herdsmen attack alone is enuff!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
EazyMoh:

PMB became president simply because of GEJ's incompetence.
In 2019, reasonable people (myslef) that tilted the vote in his favour would naturally look for a better option. Unfortunately there's NONE available who stands a chance nor show any credibility.
It's not an Atiku, nor Lamido and certainly not Fayose.
So come 2019 barring any unforseen change, I'd still support PMB wholeheartedly. Of course he performed below my expectation, but he's still the best among the top contenders.

I would like to know how's he is the best. Buhari that performed below expectations both as a military officer and as a civilian president. Keep drinking the kool aid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by xlander(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
tuniski:

Herdsmen attack alone is enuff!
PDP never truly won the middle belt and they will never in any free and fair election
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
xlander:

PDP never truly won the middle belt and they will never in any free and fair election
You can as well say Buhari never really won the election sef. Shior
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Akpuoru:
No more free money my brother in 9ja. This regime has really favoured the farmers. 2 bags of rice sent to me from Abakaliki at 11K each. Husk free, stone free. Reliable source, not the adulteration going on at Some border.
The last time I voted was during MKO but I've gotten my card ready to vote PMB except he decides not to run then I won't vote.
Hmmmm!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by EazyMoh(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Arondizuogu:

I would like to know how's he is the best. Buhari that performed below expectations both as a military officer and as a civilian president. Keep drinking the kool aid.
Compare them now, an Atiku that installed his firm Intels in our ports and has been taking in billions for him simply because he had the chance, or a Sule Lamido who transfered billions from state account to his sons' companies?
Say what you like, PMB is miles ahead of them. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by NASTYNASOSO: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
tuniski:
As the political temperature continue to rise, many gladiators are beginning to step into the arena. It is quite an exciting time as Nigerians who have seen and lived through worsening times under the rather disastrous years of Chanji as mirrored by Buhari's incompetence,deceit and nepotism, are looking forward to 2019 and options that will end APC/Buhari's reign.

While Buhari's core supporters (buharideens) will continue suffering and smiling, while screaming no one can defeat buhari in the north!

This brash statement first confirmed Buhari to always have been a sectional candidate with accidental victory anchor on coalition in 2015.

Secondly, it throws up the challenge of winning a nigerian national election with a collapsing coalition of 2015.

Let it be said loud and clear, Buhari must not be defeated in the north for nigerians to send him back to Daura as the reward for his dismal performance on all key performance indicators come 2019. A pan nigerian party and candidate need only 1/3 (about 34%) of the votes in the north to secure a pan nigerian mandate!

With the likes of Atiku Abubakar,Shekaru,Lamido and other northern aspirants jostling for the PDP ticket, the exit of Buhari/Apc is nearest.
PDP to the rescue!
God bless Nigeria.

HMMMMMMMMMM

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

A pan nigerian party and candidate need only 1/3 (about 34%) of the votes in the north to secure a pan nigerian mandate!

THIS IS NOT HOW REAL POLITICIANS THINK AND PLAN

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE CUMULATIVE NO OF VOTERS IN YOUR only 1/3 (about 34%) of the votes in the north

BROS THAT IS EQUIVALENT TO THE TOTAL NO OF VOTERS FROM TWO OUT OF THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES IN THE SOUTH.

POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS.

NONE OF THOSE ASPIRANTS YOU MENTIONED CAN MATCH BUHARI IN THE NORTH.
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

A pan nigerian party and candidate need only 1/3 (about 34%) of the votes in the north to secure a pan nigerian mandate!

THIS IS NOT HOW REAL POLITICIANS THINK AND PLAN

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE CUMULATIVE NO OF VOTERS IN YOUR only 1/3 (about 34%) of the votes in the north

BROS THAT IS EQUIVALENT TO THE TOTAL NO OF VOTERS FROM TWO OUT OF THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES IN THE SOUTH.

POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS.

NONE OF THOSE ASPIRANTS YOU MENTIONED CAN MATCH BUHARI IN THE NORTH.

You don't get it!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by NASTYNASOSO: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
tuniski:

You don't get it!

HMMMMMMMMM

COUNTER WITH FACTS OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.
HUMBLE WAY OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT.
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akpuoru:
Thank you my brother,some of us have allow hate to bind us that no matter what a person do,we will never see the good side.
I'm not a northerner and i am not a Muslim but let us tell ourselves the truth.
With the step Mr president has taken,this nation will be great again if after him we can have another president that will build on his achievements.

We want to be like USA,Britain,China etc and we believe they became great over night
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by PHILipu1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
tuniski:

Pls stop talking about farming you know zilch about it!
Celebrating nothing as agric revolution. May you know, agriculture has always been our highest GDP contributor yet we are starving!
keep crying because Buhari has taken the power away from your criminals importers.
Go and farm if you have nothing doing and don't blame Buhari for your laziness.
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023

Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

COUNTER WITH FACTS OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.
HUMBLE WAY OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT.
I don't have energy right now!
But you surely don't get. Buharideens always carelessly posit that no one can beat buhari in the north therefore he can't be defeated in national elections.
So, if the expected anti buhari Bloc votes of SS and SE with the split of SW votes, only 1/3 votes from the north is enuff to send buhari back to daura!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by NASTYNASOSO: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
tuniski:

I don't have energy right now!
But you surely don't get. Buharideens always carelessly posit that no one can beat buhari in the north therefore he can't be defeated in national elections.
So, if the expected anti buhari Bloc votes of SS and SE with the split of SW votes, only 1/3 votes from the north is enuff to send buhari back to daura!

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU HAVE POOR KNOWLEDGE OF POLITICAL STRATEGY .

only 1/3 votes from the north

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS ONLY
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THOSE VOTES ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE ENTIRE VOTES OF THE SE AND SS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR DEAD BODY
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU HAVE POOR KNOWLEDGE OF POLITICAL STRATEGY .

only 1/3 votes from the north

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS ONLY
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THOSE VOTES ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE ENTIRE VOTES OF THE SE AND SS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR DEAD BODY
You are eternally wrong on this! Bring the figures out please. By the way, the most recent and the only election won by buhari was 2015. Please do oblige the breakdown of the elections result! That will clear your ignorance!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by NASTYNASOSO: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
tuniski:

You are eternally wrong on this! Bring the figures out please. By the way, the most recent and the only election won by buhari was 2015. Please do oblige the breakdown of the elections result! That will clear your ignorance!

HMMMMMMMM.

THE RESULTS ARE OUT THERE IT IS NOT CLASSIFIED.
HIT YOUR CALCULATOR AND DO THE MATHS.
APPLY MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY EQUATIONS FOR AMBIGUOUS SITUATIONS.
A SHOCKER AWAITS YOU
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by tuniski: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM.

THE RESULTS ARE OUT THERE IT IS NOT CLASSIFIED.
HIT YOUR CALCULATOR AND DO THE MATHS.
APPLY MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITY EQUATIONS FOR AMBIGUOUS SITUATIONS.
A SHOCKER AWAITS YOU
You must be poor with analysis of data even with the results and voters strength across the regions!
Re: Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 by NASTYNASOSO: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
tuniski:

You must be poor with analysis of data even with the results and voters strength across the regions!

HMMMMMMM

I WAS EXPECTING THOROUGH EQUATIONS,SCENARIOS WITH TANGIBLE FACTS AND FIGURES.
TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE OR ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Olawepo Hashim Lead Buhari And Atiku As Most Prominent Candidate Online / Apart From Sw Which Other Region Can You Find Lot Of YORUBAS / Ifeanyi Uba Is Labour Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.