Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower (30016 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by londonrivals: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bride-to-be, Nabila Fash, held her bridal shower last night with friends and she looked stunning in her makeup and glowing white dress ahead of her wedding to singer, Oristefemi, which is set to hold today at The Ark, Okunde Blue Water Drive, Lekki, Lagos.

See more photos below..

http://metronaija.com/photos-oristefemis-wife-nabilas-bridal-shower/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by londonrivals: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by miqos02(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
wow

the girl no fine, see her mouth

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Whogoblog: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oristefemi forget That Publicity Stunt ... You Dey Buy 4 Cows , dey tell us more dey come ... as If your Bank Account Feel anything .... Thank God say Today don dey pass , alas you go start answering Mr. Oristefemi

But for the Money .. Guy, we know the Source ....

Friendly Advice , Read the Write up Below

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Innominds101: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Melanin has been forcefully removed from that skin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
If not for makeup ....... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by luminouz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
What's with d hooked noses?
I have learnt DAT such women are greedy!!!!
They got sharp eyes too!
I hope the marriage works out

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by sotonzBlog(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
end time weddings
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by deco22(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Overrated wedding,overrated bride and groom

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by HARDLABOR: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
girls if you're reading this, shey if una no do makeup una go die embarassed angry

@topic the makeups no make her face dey impressive atall

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bobrisky come nd see ur twin

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by ogorwyne(f): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
She looks like bobrisky in some of those pictures. 3rd and 4th to be precise.

I wish them undying love and happiness in their Union.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bunch of Slayers. grin

As you see them so, nah market dem come sell oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by zero007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ahaha... shocked

I know this woman na. Na she Oristefemi dey marry... Chai Nawa oh.

Anyway I no blame him, love is blind.
Wish una well oh. Make we dey see as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by destiny4luv(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congrats to them. Wishing them the best of marital bliss. Oritsefemi my man. One luv bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Joemetry(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
wink
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why she con resemble ghost

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Itztotea(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ugliness at it's peak, if not for the makeup

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by justice212: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
The girl no be today babe
She was born since the 80s

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by gideon1971(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Highest space booker in Nairaland.......
Booking space to build 4 bedroom flat.......

No trespassing.......

Military zone keep off
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by iamleumas: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
I adore ladies that dont use heavy make up more than those that shine with make up. Seeing the pictures, am not trying to condemn the ladies, but the make up is just too much.

Thank God she already found a husband because if most men are not moved by these make up stuffs, so many ladies will never get married until they learn to depend on their natural image

Meanwhile,

Are you in need of someone who can help you design/redesign a blog at an affordable price? I am readily available.
If you're interested, kindly quote me.
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Uyi168: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
This woman nor too fine like that

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Macnnoli4(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Did i seen twins the 4 pix?
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by iamleumas: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
gideon1971:
Highest space booker in Nairaland.......
Booking space to build 4 bedroom flat.......

No trespassing.......

Military zone keep off

Come lemme tell you something

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Joephat(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

Ugly

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by Moji12(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm is all I can say. Na this kind people go de make people abuse naturally fair women undecided
Re: Photos From Oristefemi's Wife To Be, Nabila's Bridal Shower by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
With make-up every girl fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Semi-Unclad Christmas Card (photo) / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Son's 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.