Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit (1844 Views)

Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
As your girl Ebiwali Promised Earlier to bring Ya'll all the full updates of BAAD2017, Here's a sneak peak, Banky W just left his Hotel few minutes ago for the Wedding..
see another below!. More to come..

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/baad2017-live-update-banky-w-leaves-his.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by oswaggiee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ehen
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Grooms Men in their shoes.

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by maureensylvia(f): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
mtchew
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ebuka Arrives the venue (Credit Ebuka Snapchat)

No photos yet, and the internet is really worried, Ya'll chill..

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why south africa
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by chriskosherbal(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
All is set oooo

Oya let me take front seat to view all the happenings live. grin

Ebuka you really owe your guy banky alot for this spotlight when he put you ooo

HML to Banky and our Edo babe Adesuwa.

I nu fit forget special thanks to our gossip girl Ebiwali

You rock cheesy
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by sambisa5: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
The venue looks more like a place i know in Agege. The same wooden chair there too.

1 Like

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adesua Etomo arrives the Wedding Venue

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Car Adesua arrived with..

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
She and the bridesmaids

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by kYjelly2: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Groomsmen taking pictures of their shoes

Like, how gay is that

these guys have serious issues
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Blackhawk01: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
GibsonB:
The Grooms Men in their shoes.

Oh my! See clean shoes. Mehn! I'm in love with Funmi's... kiss
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Groomsmen and their watches, Can you spot the Groom?

1 Like

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by emeijeh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh my! See clean shoes. Mehn! I'm in love with Funmi's... kiss

Marry it then grin
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by emeijeh(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by kYjelly2: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
I thought this was supposed to be a classy wedding

not some kids trying their darn hardest to show off everything that can be shown off

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"

1 Like

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Groomsmen in their style, This one that we are seeing only shoes and hands, hian,lol.. More to come.

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Blackhawk01: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
emeijeh:

Marry it then grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

That's deep! angry angry

I for marry it ooo but as shoe no come get preek nkor... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by dennisworld1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rabbishhhhhhhhhh sad angry
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Here how the arrived in Grandstyle.

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Biggty(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
I so much love weedings,

This is a classy weeding, just look at the groom and groomsmen they all ooze class unlike a weeding taking place in Lagos where the groom deemed it fit to barb a useless hairstyle for his own weeding.
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
OAP Do2dtun arrives in his suit.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Media Personality IK in his suit at the wedding

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fashion Designer Maitafo at the venue in Westin Cape town

1 Like

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Following thread.

Let them enjoy themselves jare.

Let bad belle people drop and die of jealousy.
No fu::ck should be given about them. grin
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
The wedding Flower

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by Josh44s(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
The aftermath of a wedding is what matters not all this public attentions. Nairaland won’t allow us hear word today again.
Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
How the Bride's gown looks like.

1 Like

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
First Photo of the Groomsmen at the wedding, Spot Toolz Hubby Demuren in the middle.

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by GibsonB(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Banky W and Adesua in their wedding outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update! First Photo of Banky W and Adesua in their Wedding Outfit by IamSINZ(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who gives a flying fúck?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Set To Teach Female Fans How To Snatch Married Men In 2018 (photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Rocks Unique Gucci Cap Inside A Danfo Bus / 10 Real Facts About Clem Ohameze You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.