Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (44964 Views)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by MaconAwire(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Queenlovely:
Who were those hunting with him? They have a lot of questions to answer. This muslims and Sharp burial self.

During a hunting expedition in Bulgaria. I lost a man in the forest. Thank God for tracking devices attached to him. We found him on top of a tree. Thank God he didn't die
Nwamaikpe wife

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mamatayour(f): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

It is not what you think. I am a hunter, when you go for group hunting like this , hunters who are not experienced and skilful can miss the targets and hit human target.
that's what I'm saying now. Maybe one of the hunters mistakenly did that.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by excanny: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why hunt at night?

Apart from Fulanis killing him, he could have been bitten by a snake or strangled by a huge python lying in ambush.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
So sad May his soul rest and his legacy live on please let’s be wise never tell anyone your going hunting the element of surprise is also good sometimes imagine being hunted while you are hunting at night self where people dey para
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by obatoro: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hunting is a game. RIP

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Virus777: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since his head is still in tact and not taken, then I'm suspecting Fulani herdsmen.

If the head was missing, then the usual culprits implicated in head harvesting would have been blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=sKeetz post=62710736][/quote]

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
see how d love for bushmeat turn a hunter to d hunted.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

It is not what you think. I am a hunter, when you go for group hunting like this , hunters who are not experienced and skilful can miss the targets and hit human target.

Then @matayour's suggestion that his friends be questioned makes sense.
Besides, was his gun found at the scene or not ?
This story is even incomplete.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
mamatayour:
that's what I'm saying now. Maybe one of the hunters mistakenly did that.
It can happen. If they had elderly hunters among them, he would have fortified them. They usually do that to prevent stray bullets hitting us. My father dare not go for without fortifying his children who would be in bush driving games to the hunters. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Moreover, it was night hunting inexperienced hunters can mistake the lamp for animal eyes. I am not defending anyone. I am looking at it from the positive angles not evil intention anglers.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:

On top of a tree ! Kai, that must have been one very intense hunting trip.

Did the gentleman hunter explain what he was doing on top of a tree, in that Bulgarian forest ? Was he attempting to ambush baboons and other dangerous monkeys who had been using that tree as an emergency exit, after they might have finished illegally eating farmers' corn ?

Now, as a fellow hunter, I must confess that I am very eager to master this technique of grappling with baboons high up in trees, where any miscalculation could cause either me, the baboon, or even BOTH of us, to lose our footing and fall 60 feet to mother earth.

Delving into the specifics of baboon wrestling in trees, I will need more detail on how to avoid being stabbed by those long sharp yellow teeth that baboons use for waging battle to such deadly effect, both on the ground and in the trees.

Would it be advisable to grab the baboon by the neck, and then preemptively bite him on the face, Mike Tyson style, so as to gain the upper hand early in the battle ?

Finally, since I rely very heavily on Juju-Motive Technology to accomplish my hunting objectives, I seek to gain some insight from you, about which particular charms, amulets and talismans I should tie around my waist, preparatory to each tree-ambush baboon hunting expedition.

Thank you in advance, and God bless Nigeria.

Omo Ode kare for the analysis.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
excanny:
Why hunt at night?

Apart from Fulanis killing him, he could have been bitten by a snake or strangled by a huge python lying in ambush.

Remove python one. When a python kills, it must swallow. There was bullets wound on his body.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:

Did the gentleman hunter explain what he was doing on top of a tree, in that Bulgarian forest ? Was he attempting to ambush baboons and other dangerous monkeys who had been using that tree as an emergency exit, after they might have finished illegally eating farmers' corn ?

Now, as a fellow hunter, I must confess that I am very eager to master this technique of grappling with baboons high up in trees, where any miscalculation could cause either me, the baboon, or even BOTH of us, to lose our footing and fall 60 feet to mother earth.

Delving into the specifics of baboon wrestling in trees, I will need more detail on how to avoid being stabbed by those long sharp yellow teeth that baboons use for waging battle to such deadly effect, both on the ground and in the trees.

Would it be advisable to grab the baboon by the neck, and then preemptively bite him on the face, Mike Tyson style, so as to gain the upper hand early in the battle ?

Finally, since I rely very heavily on Juju-Motive Technology to accomplish my hunting objectives, I seek to gain some insight from you, about which particular charms, amulets and talismans I should tie around my waist, preparatory to each tree-ambush baboon hunting expedition.

na wa 4 u my broda. grin

1 Like

Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by excanny: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

Remove python one. When a python kills, it must swallow. There was bullets wound on his body.

I am not stating what killed him. I am only listing all the dangers one could encounter when hunting in the night.

The allure of some nocturnal wildlife isnt worth the risk.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mamatayour(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

It can happen. If they had elderly hunters among them, he would have fortified them. They usually do that to prevent stray bullets hitting us. My father dare not go for without fortifying his children who would be in bush driving games to the hunters. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Moreover, it was night hunting inexperienced hunters can mistake the lamp for animal eyes. I am not defending anyone. I am looking at it from the positive angles not evil intention anglers.
you are a confirmed hunter sha. I know nothing about the fortification process. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mu2sa2: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jakumo:

Hahahaha, maybe the Bulgaria she is referring to is a town in nigeria!
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by greggng: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Are u sure he didn't kill himself?
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by cantok(m): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Last liars everywhere
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by cantok(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Jakumo:

Did the gentleman hunter explain what he was doing on top of a tree, in that Bulgarian forest ?
have you even seen a hunting knife before? Sabi sabi
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by seunfape(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Presenter and hunter, Ekiti with odd description
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Wetin you dey hunt again na? Haba!! God bless his soul
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by akon4u: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by nickxtra(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
What a terrible thing - the hunter is hunted down.

RIP brother
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by skukimania(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Might be his hobby
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by tit(f): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
See his oversize shoe!
Why nobody comot am from him leg
As we usually do to accident victim?
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
tit:
See his oversize shoe!
Why nobody comot am from him leg
As we usually do to accident victim?

Papa God no go let our blessed Lady Tithe plan to commot shoe for moto-jam dead-body leg, unless na Gucci shoe when no get stain, Aaaaamen in Jeeeesus name.
Re: Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by supereagle(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mrdecent:
R I P
Don't be surprised, even profs still go for hurting in Ekiti
It is a hubby. If you inherited from the family, it can't leave you. Prof Wole Shoyinka has a barrel which he uses for hunting. I know a prof in FUTO who hunts regularly. I am in health field, I hunt. It's a hobby. I enjoy doing it. Jakumo is a skillful hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers / Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.