Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (72446 Views)

UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by gnykelly(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Which value does Adesua have? after seeing that hot table picture with her ex, I doubt she has any. I know we all have exes but that was something else.

abeg give me link make i seeas God tey create am

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Adaumunocha(f): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
I didn't see any tears...
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Tartie(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
I swear I don tire 4 dis guys news,as person jst dey play enta nairaland na 4 person 2 dey c adesua dis banky dat,abeg na dem b d 1st ppl 2 marry?. Abeg make una allow us rest with their news b4 I go swear 4 dem both..
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Oyindidi(f): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
I think say na on top gold she go walk as them carry the wedding go SA. I dey see sand there.

Nonsense yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by reality17(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62707851][/quote]

U better make that ur prayer point
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
I get sense pass this one oo...choi! shocked
So u com nairaland dey find who u get sense pass.. U r so unfortunate. U lack sense

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
LaRoyalHighness:
Get well soon!

Baby m well o... U too get well soon

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by lovelylad: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Eyah, she no believe say she go see husband marry.. After everything she did in life.. Girls be careful d kinda life u live.. Coz u mightn't be lucky to see husband o
undecided shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Her Cinderella moment. So mystical and beautiful.

There is a prince charming out there for every lady.

Congrats to her once again.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Eyah, she no believe say she go see husband marry.. After everything she did in life.. Girls be careful d kinda life u live.. Coz u mightn't be lucky to see husband o

Oga she's probably crying cos her dad isn't there to see this. Abi did u follow her arrnd to know all she did in life?
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Abeg shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Alwaysking: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hope this union last cause am tired of celebrities breakup s!
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
is that so? grin
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Firefly2017(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am sure banky will have promised some more classy people marriage before but ended up marrying adesua.

Moral; Do not cheapen urself for anyman. Be firm on ur values and the right man will come knocking at your door.
. Do u think these celebrities Marry for values and beliefs, no they marry for status, name and social class period, if I'm lying look around

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
jaxxy:

Oga she's probably crying cos her dad isn't there to see this. Abi did u follow her arrnd to know all she did in life?

My guy... I am free to caption d pic.. D way wen all ds pple dem dey tackle me like say dem no see reply button for dia screen na to quote me dem see..
Mk una caption una own na..

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
vickvan:
Eyah, only married nairalanders will truly know that feeling. Shout out to you guys. Not really easy at all.
See my signature.
Lol.
Not all tears on a wedding day are tears of joy.

I remember crying my eyes out on my traditional marriage. There was nothing joyful in those tears...
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Where is her dad? So they couldn't sponsor the man What a pity selfish people��smh

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by SeniorZato(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
;
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Which value does Adesua have? after seeing that hot table picture with her ex, I doubt she has any. I know we all have exes but that was something else.
So u have an ex, yet some how u think u have the right to judge her for having an ex?

Why do Nigerians reason like This?? undecided
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by zicoraads: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Make my own time reach, na outside we go do am. Make I hear anybody complaining of sun
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by pweetiedee(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

just sharappp!!!
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by vickvan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

Lol.
Not all tears on a wedding day are tears of joy.

I remember crying my eyes out on my traditional marriage. There was nothing joyful in those tears...
That feeling that's just time to leave your family to join his. Single ladies out there, surely your time will come.
Please check my signature.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ReachOutColony: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reach out colony is an online platform that just came live recently for the sole aim of helping the needy. It a link between a helper and a needy.
It is not a solution provider but a helping hand to keep life going.
Having heard and seen a whole lot happening in our society it is time for us to reach out to one another .
If you have any need that requires any form of reach out please kindly send us a mail on reachoutcolony@gmail.com.
If you also desire to help a stranger but can't just stop anywhere to ask anybody if they need help please kindly follow our instagram and facebook page @reachoutcolony.
It is genuine.
Let's help each other in anyway we can.let's join the giving business today to create a better tomorrow.
To ask for help follow our instagram page to DM us or send us an email.
Your helper could just be by the corner.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

just sharappp!!!

Ok.. I jst saw ur profile nd concluded that u cnt say dat to my face... I forgv u.. Lemme say u mistyped
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
vickvan:
That feeling that's just time to leave your family to join his. Single ladies out there, surely your time will come.
Please check my signature.
That was the exact cause of my sadness. The thought of leaving my family.

It was so painful
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by banre(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
so where the tears dey op? abi e dey imaginary? just so you guys know my wedding will be greater than this no doubt buh no babe yet
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
abeg share d link make me sef see
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by SimplyFabulous: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Useless talk from obviously a yeye person. Did you know her before you started seeing her on yyour tv screen? Or was it she and your sister that was doing the things you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by victorazyvictor(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am sure banky will have promised some more classy people marriage before but ended up marrying adesua.

Yep! reason why celebs do run to far lands to host their wedding where their victims won't get to. Hopping the day when "who is here that wish this traditional wedding will not hold should say it now or forever hold his or her peace" can be introduce into traditional wedding and I bet you palm wines will be exported for traditional marriage overseas.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by vickvan(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

That was the exact cause of my sadness. The thought of leaving my family.

It was so painful
Eyah, sure it's painful but a sweet memory to behold.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
It was a movie role she acted find out.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Firefly2017:
. Do u think these celebrities Marry for values and beliefs, no they marry for status, name and social class period, if I'm lying look around
I'm sure banky had had all of those women who have things you mentioned bow and scrape at his feet and yet he chose adesua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.