Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (72450 Views)

UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by pweetiedee(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Ok.. I jst saw ur profile nd concluded that u cnt say dat to my face... I forgv u.. Lemme say u mistyped

I can.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by meforyou1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

Now, who is small here?

Are u this jobless?

Don't understand y your are following all over Nairaland. Are u lovestruck?
see this ugly small girl. My offer is still open. Come let me dash you money
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by Nickymezor(f): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Pure lies... angrywhere are the tears now?
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Uwc... I checked ur posts nd ubr fond of telling pple to shut up nd u jst registered... Dnt be popular for wrong o.. grin

Lest i forget.. Please be my wife

Some time I wish I could ignore most comments in here,I have been here for 5 years now lost my old moniker...

About your proposal. grin grin
Thats funny
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by streamsofjoy(f): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Dnt knw why I have this feeling that this wellington guy has JILTED so many ladies before settling for adesua. Becos, for him to be this handsome, rich I think, a celeb and still marry this late to a girl who just showed up from no where ( as in joined the celeb caucus recently) it means he's made so many girls feel they will be the one. That's what guys like that do. They make u feel u're the one and u fall for them nd the next thing u hear is that they are getting engaged. U won't even hear the engagement news from them o. The fact however is that they never tell the first person expressly that they will marry them. All they do is make u BELIEVE which is a very smart thing they do.

My advice to ladies is this, DONT let any man play with ur emotions cos u will loose at the end of the day as there will be nothing available to use against the guy, after all he did not toast u.

As for the girl who thinks she is lucky to have the guy, just pray that Cama does not take its course in ur family. Ask ur husband to apologize to the girl and pray for urself and the said girl.
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by YelloweWest: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2017
elfmann:
U don dey leave them since.. Go do weekends and fucck
Oh Goodness... Nigerians are funny sharr. Lol
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by ChopBellefull(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
TheBossAnnie:

Some time I wish I could ignore most comments in here,I have been here for 5 years now lost my old moniker...

About your proposal. grin grin
Thats funny

U cn ignore it dear... Me i dnt comment only wen m in d mood... I cnt comment once in a mnth sef..

Abt d proposal, reply my pm and see hw serious i am
Re: Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
still looking for the tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.