Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards (22339 Views)

Shocking: American Pastor Reveals Where Prophet TB Joshua Gets His Powers / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by themomentng: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Amid a resounding ovation, the Senate of the Dominican Republic has conferred the chamber’s highest awards on the founder and spiritual head of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua.

This was made known at the end of the first session of the two-day crusade held at the Central Olympic Stadium, Felix Sanchez, located in the nation’s capital of Santo Domingo, on Friday, November 24, 2017.

While reading the letters of conferment of the Senate and Congress awards, the event had in attendance representatives of the governments of Russia, Spain, Brazil, Paraguay, Haiti, among others.

The Senate argued, among other things, that it reached the resolution of the conferment of the award on the cleric considering Prophet Joshua’s immense contributions to the growth and development of humanity, his wonderful and relentless social work which he had tirelessly extended to impoverished regions of the world, his large donations to help widows, orphans, the destitute, the elderly and the physically challenged. Chief among the mention of the Senate was the humanitarian work spearheaded by the prophet after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, including supports to India, Ghana and the Philippines following various disasters.

The Senate further extolled the unrelenting commitment of the cleric in engendering global peace and therefore made him the spiritual guide of the nation.

While accepting the award in the company of his wife, Prophet Joshua thanked the government and people of the Dominican Republic for such recognition promising that he would continue to pray for the country while also making it his second home.

“I am very delighted. I am also very grateful to the government and people of the Dominican Republic. I dedicate this award to the people of this country. I will continue to pray for you and I will ensure that this country is my second home,” the cleric said.

Earlier, the crusade venue witnessed a mammoth crowd of worshippers, government officials, politicians and the entire strata of the human society. Many had travelled far and wide to hear the cleric preach and pray for the sick and other miracle-seekers.

The crowd had continued to swell with over 60,000 participants in attendance. Despite the human traffic, no untoward incident occurred.

In his message, Prophet Joshua, taking his text from Romans 5:2 of the Holy Bible, called on his immediate and virtual listeners, to ensure that they sought the kingdom of God first while also seeking the happiness and joy of their neighbours.

“We live in a world where people measure their happiness with material possession. But this is not so. You must measure your happiness by ensuring the happiness of others. This is the example that Jesus Christ has set for us. You can bless others with your smile, your money, your material possession or even other things. Put a smile on people’s faces and you will be glad,” he said.

During the prayer session, many who had various ailments and had travelled both far and wide were attended to by the cleric who laid his hands on them “in the name of Jesus”.

CL,24/11/17 Day 1; DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Crusade with Prophet T.B. Joshua

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

So far only Yar'adua offered him MFR

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by Lobolintin(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
His a kimg

3 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by gabonsky: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

So far only Yar'adua offered him MFR

PTBJ is a great access to Nigeria but we have failed to used him as our own products to export to other continents. Let us forget whether he is fake or real.

I have travelled to two continents of the world and I know how influential and popular prophet TB Joshua name is over there and how to they are eager to meet, work or partner with him to extend his hands to their continents.

Nigeria don't know what they have until the man is gone to meet his creator and you don't have this type of man often among you.

I am speaking with parable to our Nation.

God bless Nigeria....

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by kullozone(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2017
I saw Lala viewing this thread and I told him face to face; Lala, if you think you can gfgdlkasgtyeukdshgfkferghkasgfguihggdkfrgfghoksjggfguebgggfdfkj, you better think again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by hopefulLandlord: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
I heard president of the united states, Hillary Clinton, wants to give Thief B Joshua an award too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by tonbratom(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Good
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by Smartei(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
God bless you sir
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by superjaks(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2017
More grace to your elbow sir........ Emmanuel!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by sholly2017: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
You deserve it

1 Like

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by AnodaIT(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
I love this
“We live in a world where people measure their happiness with material possession. But this is not so. You must measure your happiness by ensuring the happiness of others. This is the example that Jesus Christ has set for us. You can bless others with your smile, your money, your material possession or even other things. Put a smile on people’s faces and you will be glad,” he said.

Not others that measures happiness by the amount of tithe I give

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by Oblongata: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
^^^^^

Una no dey go church?

TBJ na oga oga

I wonder why our Muslim brothers don't bring Nigeria out for good reasons

Whether true or fake prophet sef?

They need to start having a reorientation

We are tired of kill kill

We want peace and progress !

9 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by mekstaniac(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Hehehe...I bet this his shirt costs over 1 million naira
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by AishaBuhari: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Whereas here in Naija we only worship/honor the likes of Bobrisky abi na Mamarisky sef, Dino and Adeleke.

6 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by hopefulLandlord: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
gabonsky:

PTBJ is a great access to Nigeria but we have failed to used him as our own products to export to other continents. Let us forget whether he is fake or real.
"as our own product"? how's that done exactly?
I have travelled to two continents of the world and I know how influential and popular prophet TB Joshua name is over there and how to they are eager to meet, work or partner with him to extend his hands to their continents.
So? Thief B Joshua should simply obtain a passport of those countries and stay there

Nigeria don't know what they have until the man is gone to meet his creator and you don't have this type of man often among you.
This is unadulterated nonsense that can only be spilled by someone far removed from how useless Majority (read: all) of Nigerian clergymen are to Nigerians

this pathetic excuse if a human blamed an aircraft for the collapse of his church that killed hundreds, saw a female winning the US election and finding it challenging to pass bills; sent "prayer water" to Sierra Leone as cure for Ebola amongst other bullsheets he's gotten away with

I am speaking with parable to our Nation.

God bless Nigeria....
keep your parable to yourself

1 Like

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by Springdale: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Hehehe...I bet this his shirt costs over 1 million naira
Ode

3 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by Godjone(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
THE ONLY PREACHER THAT HAVE LIVED UP TO THE TASK OF BEEN REGARDED AS A CHRISTIAN. THIS MAN HAS TOUCH SO MANY LIVES POSITIVELY.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by OtemSapien: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Celebrated criminal.
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by AishaBuhari: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
mmm
It's your mouth/opinion continue

3 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by cezarman(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
See crowd... This one own still better sef! The rest are in the private jet competition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by damilare442: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by aikhimself: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2017
themomentng:
Amid a resounding ovation, the Senate of the Dominican Republic has conferred the chamber’s highest awards on the founder and spiritual head of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua.

This was made known at the end of the first session of the two-day crusade held at the Central Olympic Stadium, Felix Sanchez, located in the nation’s capital of Santo Domingo, on Friday, November 24, 2017.

While reading the letters of conferment of the Senate and Congress awards, the event had in attendance representatives of the governments of Russia, Spain, Brazil, Paraguay, Haiti, among others.

The Senate argued, among other things, that it reached the resolution of the conferment of the award on the cleric considering Prophet Joshua’s immense contributions to the growth and development of humanity, his wonderful and relentless social work which he had tirelessly extended to impoverished regions of the world, his large donations to help widows, orphans, the destitute, the elderly and the physically challenged. Chief among the mention of the Senate was the humanitarian work spearheaded by the prophet after the 2010 Haiti earthquake, including supports to India, Ghana and the Philippines following various disasters.

The Senate further extolled the unrelenting commitment of the cleric in engendering global peace and therefore made him the spiritual guide of the nation.

While accepting the award in the company of his wife, Prophet Joshua thanked the government and people of the Dominican Republic for such recognition promising that he would continue to pray for the country while also making it his second home.

“I am very delighted. I am also very grateful to the government and people of the Dominican Republic. I dedicate this award to the people of this country. I will continue to pray for you and I will ensure that this country is my second home,” the cleric said.

Earlier, the crusade venue witnessed a mammoth crowd of worshippers, government officials, politicians and the entire strata of the human society. Many had travelled far and wide to hear the cleric preach and pray for the sick and other miracle-seekers.

The crowd had continued to swell with over 60,000 participants in attendance. Despite the human traffic, no untoward incident occurred.

In his message, Prophet Joshua, taking his text from Romans 5:2 of the Holy Bible, called on his immediate and virtual listeners, to ensure that they sought the kingdom of God first while also seeking the happiness and joy of their neighbours.

During the prayer session, many who had various ailments and had travelled both far and wide were attended to by the cleric who laid his hands on them “in the name of Jesus”.

CL,24/11/17 Day 1; DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Crusade with Prophet T.B. Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHr5CZA90-w

3 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by castrol180(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2017
This is a pastor
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by dewaskillz: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2017
I just love this man method of teaching. He is still conservative in his teaching an still rooted in the background of christianity. Christianity expanded through welfarism.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by rattlesnake(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeria prophets are now senators
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by money121(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by LyfeJennings(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Ori Apesin
Even if na juju U use or na devil U dey use
Make dem sef try am if e easy

5 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by aikhimself: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
TB Joshua is a false prophet the bible warned about. If he is a true prophet of God he would not receive award/merit from a worldly government and ALL his failed prophecies and predictions would be 100% accurate just like Jeremiah , Daniel, Isaiah, etc.

The 12 apostles of Jesus Christ , John the Baptist are hated by the government of the day because they preach the truth and rebuke wicked political establishment of those days.

http://www.blogos.org/theologyapologetics/detecting-false-prophet.php
Read this great piece of blog

And watch this video. You will get some truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHr5CZA90-w

3 Likes

Re: Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards by kolajoo(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Glory be to God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.