Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down (32383 Views)

Bodies Of Suleiman Jazuli & His Driver Recovered 3 Days After Car Entered River / Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
MAY GOT SOME SHIT ON HIM
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I agreegringrin
I ve learnt a lot on Nairaland especially from yoú,honestly speaking you ve contributed immensely to my briangringrin

I appreciategringrin

Yes ooo na so nigeria life be ooo
People are killed without good prove!

I was returning home from travel on midnight from lagos,I was with my laptop and because I know that the police will call me a yahoo boy and I wasn't having any money to bribe dem I had to run ,in the process of running they chased and caught megringrin

Police aske? Oga why u dey run na?
Martin answerd? Bro I dey fear una ooogringrin
Police talked= wetin dey inside your bag?
Martin answerd=na laptop and clothesgrin
Police=so u be yahoo boy abi ok oya follow us now,enter inside (bus)gringrin

Martin=bros (police)I nor be yahoo boy ooo
Police=ok why u con dey run na?
Martin=bro I nor dey do yahoo but na coz una nor go believ person and una most collect bribe from me and I don't ve money na make I dey run ooogringrin
Police=eh eh ok
DPO= ok next time nor run again u hear?
Martin=yes sir thank yoU sir,welfon sir,bye bye sir,good night sir,..

U see that nigeria for u ooogringrin
Absolutely! i believe your brains are working properly now unlike before you met me on Nairaland grin grin

Exactly! you see why it's wrong to assume that people are criminals just because they may be running away from a dangerous situattion.
say for example there was a terrorists bomb and you runs away for the fear of been blown up, does that make you a criminal?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah chai u finish megringringrin
Anyway am growing up,but nor talk that tin for where girls dey ooogringrin

Come ooo am now 65 ooo which growing up u con dey talk abtgringrin
Well even @ 70 we all growning up no biggiegringrin

Nor dey tell me say u re not a nigeriangringrin

U are bothgringrin
I agree! grin you see? i agree with you too because we are thinking alike now.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
I agree! grin you see? i agree with you too because we are thinking alike now.
you welcomegringringrin

(Drinks smirnowf ice)gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
tsdarkside:
criminal....why are you running away from the police...??...

.... angry angry....
Yes exactly what I was thinking if he doesn't have anything hidden why is he running so sad rip.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by nothernstar: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
May your soul rest in peace. After all you were not caught hunting head or mining skull that's why I prayed for you. Unlike some ppl who like head and skull like food.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:
you welcomegringringrin

(Drinks smirnowf ice)gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! i believe your brains are working properly now unlike before you met me on Nairaland grin grin

Exactly! you see why it's wrong to assume that people are criminals just because they may be running away from a dangerous situattion.
say for example there was a terrorists bomb and you runs away for the fear of been blown up, does that make you a criminal?

Hahahahgringringrin gbuoo mugringrin

No it doesn't
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

Yes exactly what I was thinking if he doesn't have anything hidden why is he running so sad rip.
so because he was running that Automatically makes him a criminal? so when one day when you try to run away from a dangerous situation, would it be fair to call you a criminal? just for running away? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin gbuoo mugringrin

No it doesn't
Good! now **** smokes ganja*** grin.as i am sumoking ganja now does that make me a criminal?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Cyrilpac(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Get rich OR die trying
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Jenny89: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
onoikenna:
According to multiple social media reports,the Enugu State man pictured below was killed by a car while running from Thai Police in Bangkok.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-killed-by-car-while.html?m=1

Dead people are not put in neck braces. When dead people are transported, they are covered up to their faces (at least in more developed societies than, sorry to say, Nigeria. If he died at the hospital then it's different but your picture is misleading, that is someone who may have suffered a spine injury being taken to the hospital.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Used to be funny, now its just sad, must be living in all that darkness

Chukazu:
Nigerians are so sick that they got no feeling for the dead.
You are insulting a dead man that was never" convicted of any crime?"

How did we get here embarassed

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Hades2016(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
tsdarkside:

.... angry angry....
really undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Good! now **** smokes ganja*** grin.as i am sumoking ganja now does that make me a criminal?

gringringringrin

NO.

It a choice gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by omooba969(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
shortgun:
From the comments above it is very clear that we just pretend to love ourselves in this shithole called Nigeria.
A man, A Nigerian was killed by a hit and run driver all u guys are saying is that he deserves to die?
No one bothered to find out what actually happened? before calling the dead man names?
Which court convicted him and sentenced to death by a car running over him?
As an Igbo man I feel less n less Nigerian on daily bases. Tufiakwa

What do you think is the solution to this menace called sectionalism/tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Holysholay: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thailand news as I prepare to fly to Thailand tomorrow Thailand news as I prepare to fly to Thailand tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Agbaletu: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
tsdarkside:

.... angry angry....
This is unacceptable, it can happen to anybody. He is a Nigerian for Pete sake!
So sad!
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ppl think he was runing away for his life, buh dats not the truth the young man was actualy runing away from Nigeria, bcus if dey catch am na nija dey go send him come. So to him is better he died der in good economy than to die here in recesion.

Like dey said get rich or die tryin, RIP.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
nobody runs away when they know they did nothing wrong....nobody....
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

This is unacceptable, it can happen to anybody. He is a Nigerian for Pete sake!
So sad!

a criminal Nigerian.....
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Holysholay:
Thailand news as I prepare to fly to Thailand tomorrow Thailand news as I prepare to fly to Thailand tomorrow

thai people like black people....

they invited me to many of their events....although i dont understand their language or even culture....thai are nice people.....
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by vchykp(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
extralargehead:
The Hit and Run driver should be arrested and prosecuted.The dead guy has not been found guilty yet, so nobody should justify his death. R.I.P to the dead.
go and buy sense

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by vchykp(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

Did you read anywhere that the driver ran away?

Do you know what road type he ran into and if the driver was within the speed limit?
i wonder where he saw the driver run, probably he was at the scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dose Thailand police can pursue for Africa ooooo... Only Dem person go jump from window die once dey show.... Abeg Mk Dem com pursue Awa BH terrorist comot naija ooooo

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by xclassic: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
see as everyone dey try blame the man if na nigeria police dey pursue am una go dun dey fia police anyhow.....NIGERIANS TOO LIKE ANYTHING FOREIGN
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
so because he was running that Automatically makes him a criminal? so when one day when you try to run away from a dangerous situation, would it be fair to call you a criminal? just for running away? angry
Police asking you to stop is that what you call dangerous situation? Maybe you think is our Nigeria police that is chasing him
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

Police asking you to stop is that what you call dangerous situation? Maybe you think is our Nigeria police that is chasing him
i think you will find that we were not there we didn't know what happened,

And yes! i have been to thailand numerous times, i know what thai police are like.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
i think you will find that we were not there we didn't know what happened,

And yes! i have been to thailand numerous times, i know what thai police are like.

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) / Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.