Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (6272 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
SmartByki:

You need to read my earlier comment on the thread when it seemed the shipper was trying to protect his business

But later on, the real reason for all this drama came out...it was clearly a case of vendetta

I know the shipper is your friend so it’s omly natural to support him blindly. Truth be told his manner of approach was completely wrong.

If not for the public outcry, I don’t know what would have happened - your guess is as good as mine.

Even though you don’t wish me well, I wish you well.

Truth, nurtured by conscience...

Cheers

Dude... I didn't expect you to be saying these...

You know the level of risk involved in trading online alone let alone using your address to receive goods for people...

If you suspect something fishy abt someone, isn't it better you ask him to verify his identity?

It's very simple what Infiniticoncept did and it's exactly what I do when I feel suspicious in trading PayPal with anyone...

After they have dropped their bank Acct, I ask them to provide their identity card which must tally with their bank acct ... if you can't do so, I ask you to open a dispute on the funds and wait for paypal to return it to you...

I still insist that what Infiniticoncept did was a perfect approach to verify the identity of this buyer in case anything goes wrong...

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by SmartByki(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Dude... I didn't expect you to be saying these...

You know the level of risk involved in trading online alone let alone using your address to receive goods for people...

If you suspect something fishy abt someone, isn't it better you ask him to verify his identity?

It's very simple what Infiniticoncept did and it's exactly what I do when I feel suspicious in trading PayPal with anyone...

After they have dropped their bank Acct, I ask them to provide their identity card which must tally with their bank acct ... if you can't do so, I ask you to open a dispute on the funds and wait for paypal to return it to you...

I still insist that what Infiniticoncept did was a perfect approach to verify the identity of this buyer in case anything goes wrong...

I will excuse this response on the premise that you didn’t read the old thread properly

At first, I supported the shipper and gave suggestions on how to sort out the issue amicably

The op showed up but the shipper went awol for days on end

Some prominent monikers here to it om themselves to verify the op & vouch for him if the deal goes south yet the shipper was not cooperating

What do you say about the shipper claiming that drivers license was fake When it wasn’t?

What do you say about the police man crony asking for a bribe of 500k ? Is that not fishy bro

What do you have to say when we discovered the shipper had a beef with op’s cousin...which explains how he tried to use a business tactic as vendetta

I earlier commented that the shipper had a right to protect his business; but the op provided proof that the orders were made with gift cards and amazon is not complaining!! Stilll he did not budge.

The shipper himself buys gift cards!!!! Since when did he start having issues with gift cards? If he is trying to be a moral police man let him investigate the source of the gift cards he uses....

Let truth be told, the shipper was WRONG on his approach period!!!!

Even if you are my best friend, I won’t support you in the way you went about it.

Btw, why did that old thread disappear If his approach was right

I hold you in very high esteem...call your friends out when they err

10 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by SmartByki(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Etinosajay:

All I can see is opportunism all over your comment. From your first comment to the last.

I wish you well though, because if i don't, it's another nairalander that may suffer for it.

I'll make a song request for your listening pleasure

Holy Holy by Tubaba...enjoy

Your opinion... I care less

If only you can read the old thread again, probably you will comment with discretion

Business opportunity my ass

I am a medical doctor & serial entrepreneur ok?

How much do I make from this ?

I will always speak against injustice wherever I find it cos injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere

Before you reply me please read all my comments from beginning to the end

Also read my reply to Tabbaz as well.

I am only responding because you accused me. Btw, I was tagged ok? That’s how I got to comment.

I really don’t have time for y’all petty drama

My life is busy...

8 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by zeestone99(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
At last, this is gud news...

For ur inverter n solar installations Check my signature, also lyk our page on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions for beautiful installation pictures
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Macaulish(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good News.

Congrats
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
SmartByki:

I will excuse this response on the premise that you didn’t read the old thread properly

At first, I supported the shipper and gave suggestions on how to sort out the issue amicably

The op showed up but the shipper went awol for days on end

Some prominent monikers here to it om themselves to verify the op & vouch for him if the deal goes south yet the shipper was not cooperating

What do you say about the shipper claiming that drivers license was fake When it wasn’t?

What do you say about the police man crony asking for a bribe of 500k ? Is that not fishy bro

What do you have to say when we discovered the shipper had a beef with op’s cousin...which explains how he tried to use a business tactic as vendetta

I earlier commented that the shipper had a right to protect his business; but the op provided proof that the orders were made with gift cards and amazon is not complaining!! Stilll he did not budge.

The shipper himself buys gift cards!!!! Since when did he start having issues with gift cards? If he is trying to be a moral police man let him investigate the source of the gift cards he uses....

Let truth be told, the shipper was WRONG on his approach period!!!!

Even if you are my best friend, I won’t support you in the way you went about it.

Btw, why did that old thread disappear If his approach was right

I hold you in very high esteem...call your friends out when they err

Oh ok... I'd rest my case on this issue as the things you pointed out are enough to raise a red flag...

I didn't read where the shipper went awol after the owner appeared for verification and I didn't know abt the bribe issue also...

I guess I was responding based on the earlier information available to me...

Apologies

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Etinosajay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
SmartByki:

Your opinion... I care less

If only you can read the old thread again, probably you will comment with discretion

Business opportunity my ass

I am a medical doctor & serial entrepreneur ok?

How much do I make from this ?

I will always speak against injustice wherever I find it cos injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere

Before you reply me please read all my comments from beginning to the end

Also read my reply to Tabbaz as well.

I am only responding because you accused me. Btw, I was tagged ok? That’s how I got to comment.

I really don’t have time for y’all petty drama

My life is busy...

You're not alone.

We all have one career and then this. Yet we follow it up closely.

I didn't accuse you anyways, just stating the obvious.

Shipping and freight is a bitter sweet experience. Anyone that hasn't had it like that hasn't started. Nobody holy pass
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ELff: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Oh ok... I'd rest my case on this issue as the things you pointed out are enough to raise a red flag...

I didn't read where the shipper went awol after the owner appeared for verification and I didn't know abt the bribe issue also...

I guess I was responding based on the earlier information available to me...

Apologies

As usual, there's no point in reading, as far as you are concerned, the shipper is right. Like I said earlier, y'all are partners in crime. I have told you before to take a seat while people with wisdom talk. See how you have come here to disgrace your self. Same way you guys behave on the currency thread. As long as the person is on the so called trusted list, he can never be wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by fergusen: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Fxwarrior: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
0p how on earth can you post that he has released your goods when he hasn't. Has grammar changed or is it me that lack comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by hanassholesolo: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
biggerboyc:
You think I will have goods to import and meet infiniteconcept? I can't import goods and start hiring lawyers to collect my goods oooo.

Lol savage
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
ELff:

As usual, there's no point in reading, as far as you are concerned, the shipper is right. Like I said earlier, y'all are partners in crime. I have told you before to take a seat while people with wisdom talk. See how you have come here to disgrace your self. Same way you guys behave on the currency thread. As long as the person is on the so called trusted list, he can never be wrong.

grin Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Addme: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fxwarrior:
0p how on earth can you post that he has released your goods when he hasn't. Has grammar changed or is it me that lack comprehension?
Seriously,it surprises me.He even wrote "resolved" when we all know the case is far from over.
Olasubomi007 and those at the forefront of this Injustice,please has the op received his goods?
spartacus11
willy30

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Addme:
Seriously,it surprises me.He even wrote "resolved" when we all know the case is far from over.
Olasubomi007 and those at the forefront of this Injustice,please has the op received his goods?
spartacus11
willy30

Thanks for bring this to my attention.........

I've read from page 0 and with Op submission i jave no doubt about him receiving his goods..

Thanks to willy30 for involving his dad which fasttrack the recovery of the goods that was about going south
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by charain: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
sainty2k3:

Op i will say congrats to you,on this succesful fight. Dont let them decieve you into calling infintikoncept legit on NL as part of their pr. Now u are happy cos your goods are on their way out what about others that made complaints on the other thread that might not get their goods or refund. The guy is crooked . Dont do injustice to both present and future NLnders by labelling him as legit just because ur issue with him as been resolved. That will be selfish and unfair. Congrats once again. And yes the other thread should remain open forever

Why calling him a crook?
The last time I checked, scammers don't respond after scamming,
neither do they resolve sticky issue.
Once you are scammed your money is gone.

Anyone who legitimately imported goods will never leave their goods
until they recover it. But if there are real complainants who didn't get
their goods, then they are either dumb or scammers who are afraid of
their own shadows because there is no reason why I will leave my goods
with an importer with a verifiable address.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sainty2k3(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
charain:

Why calling him a crook?
The last time I checked, scammers don't respond after scamming,
neither do they resolve sticky issue.
Once you are scammed your money is gone.

Anyone who legitimately imported goods will never leave their goods
until they recover it. But if there are real complainants who didn't get
their goods, then they are either dumb or scammers who are afraid of
their own shadows because there is no reason why I will leave my goods
with an importer with a verifiable address.

A crook is different from a scammer. Following the story u will see that it all started with a personal deal that went wrong and then suddenly started been suspicious of the name. Then he involved a policeman he knows, note he did not just report to the nearest station but a station where he thinks he knows person. People here vouched for the guy since he didnt release the goods untill it all became so messy for him. While i understand 'he is trying to protect his business' that will be too selfish because it is coming t the expense of someones 2000£ and u are playing boss on a customer. Right approach at the right time would have saved us much story. After the isreslite journey he is back at that simple approach that would have settle this witthout stress

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
But wait ooo.....@op that said his goods has been released , how come we never see pics of d goods u received?.... Better don't let anyone force u to say or do something without first receiving your goods at home......
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Suntemi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Olasubomi007, are your goods with you now?
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by chyegems(f): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am happy that good have triumphed over evil..lolzzz...however this has still not changed my mind about infinitkoncept. He is really lucky that he allowed common sense to prevail upon him last last..was really angry at his business approach and will still not advice anyone to use him. I have seriously prepared for an online smear on his business in case d OP didn't get his good. I have already noted his name, business name,all his business phone numbers his twitter handle and lastly i saved his picture. All I needed to do was to compose one mighty note with capital letters with all d above info,ur modus operandi and then at d button part of the note I will add the link of the former thread and save it somewhere in my phone for easy copy and paste. I intended using Instagram and blogs to campaign against him. I will just go to @instablog9ja which is d biggest Nigeria instagram blog with over a million readers then just go to where I saved my note and copy and paste as comments in every post on that blog. I will use all my 3 different insta accts then open a fourth one where I will put ur picture and tag it to my copy and paste comments then ask people to go there and see d face of the scammer. Each post on that blog will get at least 10 comments on the way u operate to scam people of their goods and each time the first thread link will be on every comment so that they can easily copy the link and get here. From instablog,I move to other blogs that also have reasonable amount of followers. I will dedicate at least 2hrs to ur case everyday for the next 1MONTH posting with all 3 of my accts. There is no way at least 200k people won't troop in to nairaland to view d thread through the link of the former thread I will drop.. I hope u have learned ur lessons anyways. OP pls update us when d goods get to u and let us know if everything is intact.

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by GrandMufti: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Addme:
spartacus11
willy30
See for yourselves. As for me, I don't think I'll worry myself if he has gotten his goods or not since he refused to come out and clarify

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2017
ELff:

As I said, you're in the league of morons...
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ELff: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Your generation is in the league of morons. You exhibited yours when you jumped into conclusion like the slowpoke and daft that you are.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
chyegems:
I am happy that good have triumphed over evil..lolzzz...however this has still not changed my mind about infinitkoncept. He is really lucky that he allowed common sense to prevail upon him last last..was really angry at his business approach and will still not advice anyone to use him. I have seriously prepared for an online smear on his business in case d OP didn't get his good. I have already noted his name, business name,all his business phone numbers his twitter handle and lastly i saved his picture. All I needed to do was to compose one mighty note with capital letters with all d above info,ur modus operandi and then at d button part of the note I will add the link of the former thread and save it somewhere in my phone for easy copy and paste. I intended using Instagram and blogs to campaign against him. I will just go to @instablog9ja which is d biggest Nigeria instagram blog with over a million readers then just go to where I saved my note and copy and paste as comments in every post on that blog. I will use all my 3 different insta accts then open a fourth one where I will put ur picture and tag it to my copy and paste comments then ask people to go there and see d face of the scammer. Each post on that blog will get at least 10 comments on the way u operate to scam people of their goods and each time the first thread link will be on every comment so that they can easily copy the link and get here. From instablog,I move to other blogs that also have reasonable amount of followers. I will dedicate at least 2hrs to ur case everyday for the next 1MONTH posting with all 3 of my accts. There is no way at least 200k people won't troop in to nairaland to view d thread through the link of the former thread I will drop.. I hope u have learned ur lessons anyways. OP pls update us when d goods get to u and let us know if everything is intact.

Let me call u the General.....................
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sotall(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
So the olasubomi007 has suddenly gone awol and refused coming to tell those who fought tooth and nail for him that he has received his goods.

Na wa....
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sorry for the Late Update Guys.. I have not been feeling well.. Infinitikoncept told me the goods are with his Lawyer and his lawyer won’t be able to send through courier.. I am already in talks with the lawyer..

I’ll keep you guys updated

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sauceEEP(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Another story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by chyegems(f): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
olasubomi007:
Sorry for the Late Update Guys.. I have not been feeling well.. Infinitikoncept told me the goods are with his Lawyer and his lawyer won’t be able to send through courier.. I am already in talks with the lawyer..

and u said he has released ur goods when it hasn't gotten you? Shine ur eyes. Keep us updated.

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
olasubomi007:

hmmmmm guy u funny oooo. I just hope it was not d lawyer that sweet talked u to come online claiming that your goods has been released........you have used your mouth to end d case oooo. Case closed be that....

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by PrinceMario(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Subomi007..Subomi.. Subomi!!!... How many times did I call you
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

ogbeni Asani, ija ebi lasanlasan ni o n ja. you don't know the genesis of this matter but u just jump into conclusion. You av zero knowledge of what transpired btw subomi & the infinitiscammer. go to the thread & see the bitter experience shared by some of his(infinitikoncept) victim. I knw u r quick to throw insults bt am ready to pay u back in ur own coin

7 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by spartacus11(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
olasubomi007:

Bcus payment is involved

They don't want to bear the expenses of the case alone

Reason lawyer is holding ur goods

Bcus him or d police has not been fully settled
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by GrandMufti: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

Bcus payment is involved

They don't want to bear the expenses of the case alone

Reason lawyer is holding ur goods

Bcus him or d police has not been fully settled

Can you imagine shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Fire Destroys Wadata Market Makurdi / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits A New 17-year High Of 20.77% In September 2022 / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.