Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (6278 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
spartacus11:
olasubomi007 congratulations for receiving you package at last, for the missing items i think u can let that slide, but that thief will never go un-purnished .......

Hope your iPhones are both intact and in good condition....

Yess Boss.

I really appreciate your help since everything started. You really tried a lot. I appreciate. Thanks
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Macaulish:

I'm happy you've got the items bro..

For the 3.

Take it as sacrifice & Let it go bro..

I wish your more funds ahead.

Bless you.

Amen.

Thanks Boss
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Phemmygbl(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
olasubomi007:
So Guys.

I just received my items..

I got all of items but 3.

Men Boxer briefs
Crocs Unisex
iPhone 7 Plus case

I don’t have this 3 items yet...

Phemmygbl

Nice one bro, thank God. I hope you have learned from this experience, cheers.
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Heshei: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Issa Happy Ending.

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by kenomobola(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2017
olasubomi007:

Infinitikoncept said I should call the USA and ask about my goods..

☹️☹️☹️

Congratulations on receiving your goods, as for the three missing items; don't expect to get them, take them as a loss and move on. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Insurers In The House And MTN's Insurance Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.