Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (40920 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=dairykidd post=62718665]
Lolzz.. At least i know a handful of good Gh artistes but never heard of this guy even tho u say he's the king of Gh dancehall... Abeg i can't laff oo promoter grin grin[/quotke]

Funny enough ppl in ghana don't even know Timaya
Timaya is just an attention seeker
Irrelevant mofos
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
360command:
then you don't truly know anything.. I can even call out artist in LA Cote d'ivoire who are better than timaya one sided way of singing....
So in ur little mind bcoz i'm not familiar with the Ghanaian makes me not to truly know anything ?
If your job is to know every artiste in every country around the globe thats your issue..people have more rewarding and meaningful things to do with their time.. I only made my earlier comment bcoz i blv good music sells itself hence i mentioned i don't know him...i can mention over 100 american jazz artistes, european classical artistes n a host of opera artistes that are very popular to those who are so inclined but u may not even have a clue of what i'm saying & i wouldnt say that ur ignorant or know nothing.. Learn to use words intelligently.. The world we live in today is very interesting and what may catch ur fancy may piss me off. If the guy is that good i would have seen him or heard his music randomly without his attention seeking attitude..Fyi i had to google him and found out he's been trolling from wizkid now to timaya..
Abeg enjoy ur Sunday
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Sewgon79(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Hotzone:
I used to have a tinge of respect for that wale even though I never mistakenly purchase his CD but he lost it when he open was bragging about his president knowing him, bla bla bla....just blabbing and exposing stupid behaviour. Music is an open business not for hate. 2pac, may his soul rest in peace, was broadcasting hate and he called it gangsterism while accumulating much enemy which cost innocent Biggie his life.
Upcoming artists should ignore these rascality.

Good student of tought and history
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Temysteve(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2017
sKeetz:
I shifted her panties to the side and hung my boxers.

I have not completely gotten used to the idea of sharing the line with my neighbors sad
hun!! U wan blow person mind for here?
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Shaw007(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Elthugnificent:

It same you don't know basic Economics I guess.
lol, okay

i want to know, teach me.
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by weezweezweez(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Muckross1122:
The Nigerian singer "Timaya" has finally reacts to Ghanaian musician, Shattawale’s diss.

According to timaya, he claimed not to know shattawale.

"so people said i should make a diss track for shattawale, please who is shattawale. Is he a singer, shoemaker or a plumber" he says.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5qHPsotYhw

Video Source From @Instablog9ja

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/i-dont-know-shattawale-is-he-singer.html
the only chatta I know is IBRAHIM CHATTA
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Elthugnificent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shaw007:
lol, okay

i want to know, teach me.
You don't just calculate the exchange between two countries and assume the other is better off.

Standard of living is the key point there.
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Angel1696: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2017
we are in the era of thrash talking
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by 360command: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2017
dairykidd:

So in ur little mind bcoz i'm not familiar with the Ghanaian makes me not to truly know anything ?
If your job is to know every artiste in every country around the globe thats your issue..people have more rewarding and meaningful things to do with their time.. I only made my earlier comment bcoz i blv good music sells itself hence i mentioned i don't know him...i can mention over 100 american jazz artistes, european classical artistes n a host of opera artistes that are very popular to those who are so inclined but u may not even have a clue of what i'm saying & i wouldnt say that ur ignorant or know nothing.. Learn to use words intelligently.. The world we live in today is very interesting and what may catch ur fancy may piss me off. If the guy is that good i would have seen him or heard his music randomly without his attention seeking attitude..Fyi i had to google him and found out he's been trolling from wizkid now to timaya..
Abeg enjoy ur Sunday
you truly don't know anything for saying " if the guy is that good I would have seen him or heard his music.... " Naturally, we nigerians are ethnocentric.. Learn to be geocentric.. You are Blockage mentale.
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by buzzmania(m): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2017
ewebiodun:
Very childish response from Timaya. Shata wali, we don hear say u be dance hall artist and that u are male from Ghana. But I cannot seem to find any song of urs anywhere and nobody seems to know either.

Pls can we rest now
STFU! You just can't afford internet bundle.Keep enjoying your freebasics.
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
360command:
you truly don't know anything for saying " if the guy is that good I would have seen him or heard his music.... " Naturally, we nigerians are ethnocentric.. Learn to be geocentric.. You are Blockage mentale.

Now its obvious you are just another jobless dimwit looking for where to express your frustated poverty ridden life.. Pls look else where i don't have time to trade words with a mountain goat as yourself
Re: Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) by 360command: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
dairykidd:

Now its obvious you are just another jobless dimwit looking for where to express your frustated poverty ridden life.. Pls look else where i don't have time to trade words with a mountain goat as yourself
Blockage mentale.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.